Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by andreia1110)
    Congrats!! Still waiting on UCL Do you know if they interview you at the open day?
    Thx, I'm sure you'll get one soon! Hmm I don't think so....I've heard it's very casual

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emi1996)
    UCL L101 (Economics with a year abroad); Invited for an open Day on 4th of Feb!!!
    That's awesome! Is it your first choice?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrBowcat)
    Congrats! Is Warwick your first choice? What other unis have u applied to, if you don't mind me asking?
    Yeah Warwick is first choice after my Oxford rejection had an interview at least haha

ReputationRep:
    GCSEs: 1A*, 4As, 2Bs and 1 Distinction in OCR Nationals ICT.

AS Grades:

Maths - A
    Chemistry - B
    Economics - B
    Applied ICT - D

Predicted Grades: A*AA

Applied to UCL, Notts, Birmingham, Loughborough, Leicester

Leicester - BSC Economics Offer ABB
    Loughborough - BSC Economics Offer AAB
    Birmingham - BSC Economics Offer AAA
    Nottingham - BSC Industrial Economics Offer - AAB
    UCL - Invited to an Open Day on 11th February

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Got 8A* at GCSE and all As in AS (maths, economics, history, English literature) and currently have offers from
    Bristol & Nottingham - Economics (A*AA)
    LSE - Economics and Economic History (AAB)

I don't know what to firm/insure

Starting to regret not applying for straight econ at UCL and Warwick

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aditkulkarni)
    Yeah Warwick is first choice after my Oxford rejection had an interview at least haha
    Ah their loss! Did you not apply to any of the london unis?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MattEconomics)
    Got 8A* at GCSE and all As in AS (maths, economics, history, English literature) and currently have offers from
    Bristol & Nottingham - Economics (A*AA)
    LSE - Economics and Economic History (AAB)

I don't know what to firm/insure

Starting to regret not applying for straight econ at UCL and Warwick
    Congrats on LSE!
    I might be wrong, but could you not still add choices on UCAS?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr234)
    I might be wrong, but could you not still add choices on UCAS?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Deadline's gone mate.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Boy_wonder_95)
    Deadline's gone mate.
    Hmm, that's a shame. If he hasn't used all of his five choices, he could still add some through track right? (Although he may not get equal consideration)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr234)
    Hmm, that's a shame. If he hasn't used all of his five choices, he could still add some through track right? (Although he may not get equal consideration)
    Fair shout, not sure how it works though.

(Original post by MattEconomics)
    If you really want straight Econ, you could perhaps email the admissions tutor at LSE on the possibility of a transfer?

ReputationRep:
    Just got an offer from LSE

ReputationRep:
    I just got an offer from LSE too!! So pleased!

ReputationRep:
    Lse l101 offer!!!!!! Whaaaaat!!!??!

ReputationRep:
    STILL waiting on Bristol Warwick and LSE

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PeteMez)
    STILL waiting on Bristol Warwick and LSE
    Waiting from Bristol and Warwick too

ReputationRep:
    Ofer holder at bristol, made huge error not doing UCL. Imminent rejection from Lse about to happen.
    on ucls site it says anyone cannot transfer into 2nd yr, does anyone know any other of the top 5 who let 2nd yr entries?

ReputationRep:
    Hello ! I am a student from Greece and I have received offers from Bath,Birmingham and Lancaster.
    I am still waiting for responses from Warwick and St Andrews.

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys. I'm still waiting on offers from Bath and Warwick. Got offers from Nottingham, York and UEA. Currently I am thinking of putting Nottingham as my firm and York as my insurance. If I don't get an offer from Warwick (hopefully I will though, so scared ), and I get an offer from Bath, shall I, in your opinion put Bath or Nottingham as my firm? Thanks

ReputationRep:
    and congratulations to all who have received offers from their firm choices! and those who are still waiting, don't worry, there is still a lot of time for unis to reply back

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by doublecc123)
    Hi guys. I'm still waiting on offers from Bath and Warwick. Got offers from Nottingham, York and UEA. Currently I am thinking of putting Nottingham as my firm and York as my insurance. If I don't get an offer from Warwick (hopefully I will though, so scared ), and I get an offer from Bath, shall I, in your opinion put Bath or Nottingham as my firm? Thanks
    I've got offers from both too, and I've decided on Bath, as it has a placement year (oh, why didn't I apply to UCL )

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.