Turn on thread page Beta

Struggling with revision? Join the TSR session every hour!! From 7am-2am. watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by khaleesi98)
    Just scraped an A grade on the June 2013 FP2 paper in exam conditions 😊 that's 4 out of 6 maths modules pretty much sorted which is reassuring!

Tomorrow I'm going to do another maths paper and make notes on as much of Philosophy AS as I can stand. Also should probably be up and dressed before 12 this time haha x

👏
    Keep it up

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zacken)
    Would this happen to be for Edexcel? 'cause I've just done that paper.
    Yes! Did you notice there were no transformations at all? I would be sooo pleased if that was the case in the actual exam ☺️

(Original post by xs4)
    Keep it up
    😊

ReputationRep:
    This is a really brilliant idea.....So.i would be doing a Biology Past paper....and marking and making notes

ReputationRep:
    Good news: I asked nicely ( :puppyeyes: )for an extension on the maths stuff ... And my teacher surprisingly agreed. So I guess I should be grateful for that. - got until Thursday.

Stuff to do tonightt

Uh, we were given another essay in biology this afternoon due in for tomorrow which kinda sucks but meh.

I've got a chem EMPA exam thing tomorrow too, so I'll try and do an hr/so to prep for it tonight.

I need to catch up with the stuff I missed yesterday.

S2 paper.

Oh I've just finished cleaning my entire room though which I'm happy about. :'3

I hope everyone is well.

ReputationRep:
    guess it will be the classics 20marker right now (hopefully) until 4...
    then revision of women in athens and rome

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    :work: 6:00pm. :work:
    ~Logging out time!~

I think I accidentally got the timetable mixed up. - sorry (': Okay, in this block I am going to do Biology.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    This is my first time on this thread and I'm studying Scottish Highers.
    From 19:10-20:00 I will be doing English, making notes on Part 7 Chapter 1 of Brighton Rock

ReputationRep:
    Man today was much bettwe I got Business, modern studies, chemsitry and spanish done today. I feel happier

ReputationRep:
    I have almost finished with my essay, just need to write about 4 more paragraphs including conclusion then I'm done. I decided to write it straight from pen to paper today rather than on a word document then copying it out afterwards as it would've taken me a lot longer. - Not sure how I'm going to get it done in the real exam tbh.- The 'recommended' time our teachers say you're supposed to spend is 40 minutes, takes me double.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Labrador99)
    This is my first time on this thread and I'm studying Scottish Highers.
    From 19:10-20:00 I will be doing English, making notes on Part 7 Chapter 1 of Brighton Rock
    Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by studyranger)
    Man today was much bettwe I got Business, modern studies, chemsitry and spanish done today. I feel happier
    :party:

ReputationRep:
    :work: 8:00pm. :work:
    ~Logging out time!~

I'm going to finish off what I've already mentioned then spend half an hour reading through these empa booklets that our school has provided. I'll most likely be finished way before the block ends so I'll use the rest of the time to prepare what I need for the next block and pack my school stuff for tomorrow.

ReputationRep:
    I need to do C4 homework, I don't think I'll do much afterwards, maybe some of the NMR questions I found

(Original post by 420quickscope)
    Do you have a link for that mate?
    https://www.tes.com/teaching-resourc...stions-6259747
    Make a free TES account to view it if you haven't already. There's TONS of stuff there!

ReputationRep:
    Name:  ImageUploadedByStudent Room1460494609.853996.jpg
Views: 152
Size:  19.3 KB
    @Zacken - could you please talk me through question 7b ii please? The answer is 10/11 but marks schemes don't explain to you how you got there

Mark scheme: Name:  ImageUploadedByStudent Room1460494798.495302.jpg
Views: 158
Size:  18.1 KB

All the other parts are fine, just that one :F

Thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Name:  ImageUploadedByStudent Room1460494924.365257.jpg
Views: 70
Size:  145.1 KB

Name:  ImageUploadedByStudent Room1460494935.537227.jpg
Views: 72
Size:  110.4 KB

@Zacken
    Didn't realise the quality was on low

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I managed to do everything that I needed to do in that last block. In this next session at 10:00pm, I'm going to work through an S2 paper. - Ive also just texted my class partners and as soon as they get back to me, then I'll be able to copy up stuff.- Hopefully I'll complete that work in this block too.

ReputationRep:
    I've done the maths homework! I'll do revision tomorrow

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anon_98)
    I managed to do everything that I needed to do in that last block. In this next session at 10:00pm, I'm going to work through an S2 paper. - Ive also just texted my class partners and as soon as they get back to me, then I'll be able to copy up stuff.- Hopefully I'll complete that work in this block too.
    How many hours of revision do you do now?

- this question applies to anyone

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Woo! Done 2 hours of chemistry multiple choice questions (with some procrastination), but at least its done

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful revision links

Articles

Writing revision notes

Our top revision articles

Tips and advice on making the most of your study time.

Boomarked book

Superpowered study

Take the hard work out of revising with our masterplan.

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Can you help? Study Help unanswered threadsStudy Help rules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.