Summer 2017 Applications

Announcements Posted on
How helpful is our apprenticeship zone? Have your say with our short survey 02-12-2016

ReputationRep:
    For citi, can you guys see that you're application has been submitted on their platform or have you received an email confirming receipt of your application?
    I haven't got either and a bit worried :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dasu95)
    For citi, can you guys see that you're application has been submitted on their platform or have you received an email confirming receipt of your application?
    I haven't got either and a bit worried :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yes, you get the confirmation, and you should also be able to see that you've submitted your application when you log in online.

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know how to get an invite for the Centerview exclusive networking event? Are the events competitive or pretty much anyone who applies for the internship gets an invite? I know they have one in London and one in Oxford. Would appreciate any insight

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Breakingbank)
    congrats, when did you do it?
    September 11

ReputationRep:
    when are the centerview networking events?

ReputationRep:
    UBS first round interview...wooop wooop!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cleverboy12)
    Gratz, when did you submit tests?

ReputationRep:
    anybody else find that the Baml apply button not working - the link takes me to the application page for the Stockholm summer internship?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Turing)
    Gratz, when did you submit tests?
    maybe 8-9 days ago

ReputationRep:
    Congrats. Is that for IBD or Markets?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eloo)
    Yes, you get the confirmation, and you should also be able to see that you've submitted your application when you log in online.
    Thanks mate!! Gonna submit again and email HR

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Citi have started inviting people to their first Markets AC - invites were sent out this morning.

ReputationRep:
    Is it for IBD? Grad or Summer?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys, for credit suisse do you receive an invitation to complete both the verbal and numerical tests immediately or do you get verbal first and then numerical?

Also do they still use Kenexa?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by panda12)
    Hey guys, for credit suisse do you receive an invitation to complete both the verbal and numerical tests immediately or do you get verbal first and then numerical?

Also do they still use Kenexa?
    Verbal then Numerical.

Yes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Princepieman)
    Yeah

When did you send it?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    sick. yh man, sent it about 3 days ago lol :')

ReputationRep:
    Do you know if you can apply to more than one program for UBS?

ReputationRep:
    Strange mails from Citi: first mail rejection (summer, Markets) but two days later the Secondary Education Update mail saying "We are reviewing your application, and we noticed you need to complete the secondary education section. It is something we really need to see, as it gives you a chance to share why you want to join Citi and the program"

Anyone else rejected from Citi who then received the Education Update mail ? Just to know whether I should add Citi to the rejection list for sure or I can hope for a positive outcome

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone applied for JP Morgan?

And what is the response you got... Anyone care to help a worried person out? I'm curious as I got a very generic blah blah that sounds like a rejection almost immediately!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mdc23)
    Strange mails from Citi: first mail rejection (summer, Markets) but two days later the Secondary Education Update mail saying "We are reviewing your application, and we noticed you need to complete the secondary education section. It is something we really need to see, as it gives you a chance to share why you want to join Citi and the program"

Anyone else rejected from Citi who then received the Education Update mail ? Just to know whether I should add Citi to the rejection list for sure or I can hope for a positive outcome
    Did you get rejection pre or post interview?

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: December 5, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
Would you rather have...?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.