Report 10 years ago
thanks everyone.

please talk to me
becki08
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I"m not very good at starting conversations but if there's anything you want to talk about I'm here
Tufts
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
what do you guys think about when you think of where you will be in 5 years?
becki08
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
If I'm in a positive frame of mind I think I'll be in my second year of mental nurse training.

How about you?
Sabertooth
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Hopefully have moved to America by then and studying for a post-grad degree if I manage to finish my first one. How about you tufts?
Tufts
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I don't know I hope I'm not as alone as I feel now
becki08
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Tufts)
I don't know I hope I'm not as alone as I feel now
I'm sure you won't be. I know it's cliched but things will get better :hugs:
belle654
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Tufts)
what do you guys think about when you think of where you will be in 5 years?
hopefully better, enjoying life a bit more. Il have my own class in a little primary school with a lovely boyfriend and maybe a little house with a cat how boring and needy is that.
but anyway, i found out i passed my retake exam today!! which im so happy about. It means i can go back to uni and a 2.1 is still in reach. I celebrated by actually eating my dinner instead of pushing it down the plughole with my finger. I was so sure id failed, when i saw the pass on the screen i had one of those massive relief feelings i havent had for so long. Whilst im feeling like this i might even be able to eat a jam tart with my cup of tea tonight. I never thought something would eventually go my way
becki08
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Well done belle654. I'm really happy for you :hugs:
jonathan122
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by belle654)
hopefully better, enjoying life a bit more. Il have my own class in a little primary school with a lovely boyfriend and maybe a little house with a cat how boring and needy is that.
but anyway, i found out i passed my retake exam today!! which im so happy about. It means i can go back to uni and a 2.1 is still in reach. I celebrated by actually eating my dinner instead of pushing it down the plughole with my finger. I was so sure id failed, when i saw the pass on the screen i had one of those massive relief feelings i havent had for so long. Whilst im feeling like this i might even be able to eat a jam tart with my cup of tea tonight. I never thought something would eventually go my way
:party:

Congrats! :hugs:
Sabertooth
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
well done belle654, that's great news
becki08
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I feel very alone. I miss my rabbits. I miss my friend. I'm scared 2 of my other friends are going to die soon. My parents are away so I can't even have a hug with my mum. I feel so very lonely.
jonathan122
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by becki08)
I feel very alone. I miss my rabbits. I miss my friend. I'm scared 2 of my other friends are going to die soon. My parents are away so I can't even have a hug with my mum. I feel so very lonely.
:console:
*pink_sapphires*
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Tufts, I am sooooooooooo sorry for leaving you. I had to take my Mum to the doctors urgently as her blood pressure is through the roof and she had symptoms of a heart attack so I had to race down there and then they wouldn't let her leave for a while. She's home now and been given more tablets but if it gets bad again tonight, I have to take her straight to A&E. So that's why I've not been here. Sorry :hugs:

Right...so...you got the vodka and it tastes like acid...how much have you drunk? is your bf home yet? no offence hun, but he sounds like he doesn't deserve you at all! you're wayyyyyyyy too good for him! you deserve better than him and I think he knows that and is playing with your emotions by telling you to leave because he knows you won't.

how are you feeling? :hugs:

and belle - well done hun :hugs:
fairy spangles
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Hi everyone
:hugs: to all that need one

Tufts - u okay? Whats the 5 year question? Can talk to me if you want to.
Pink - sorry to hear that happened and i hope your mom will be okay.
Becki - im sorry to hear that hun. Maybe you can ring your friends so that your not on your own?
Belle654 - congratulations to you - go for that 2.1
Hi saber and jonathon - you alright?
jonathan122
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Hi fairy spangles :hugs:

I'm ok thanks - how're you? When do you hear about your appeal? :hugs:
raspberrybubbles
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Tufts, how are you doing?

Feeling ill and crap sims experiment not proving true today...
Debris
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Grr...I feel so crap about my life situation as a whole. I'm going to a lowly uni after I flopped my A2's, any hope of going to my firm were dashed when a remark came back as the same mark. Furthermore, I have been forced to stay at home through emotional blackmail from my parents when I would have loved the independence. Parents are just so annoying and I know for the next four years I am going to have to endure their pushiness and "play by their rules." I constantly think at uni I am going to have no fun since I am going to live at home, do rubbish in my degree and be stuck in some dead-end admin job in the future.

How do I feel? Down.
Bangers+Mash
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I dont know whether im going to be around here anymore.
becki08
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
What's wrong Luke? :hugs:

--------------

I need to scream so much. It's been world war 3 here and I'm the one left to sort it out. My sister threatening to kill herself (I"m quite confident she won't though), my brother in tears and them arguing. My sister is in a foul mood with me now and is trying to do anything she can to make things harder for me. And the best part? I've got this until Saturday now as I'm the one looking after them both. Oh joy of joys. I've had enough.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (442)
37.81%
No - but I will (88)
7.53%
No - I don't want to (80)
6.84%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (559)
47.82%

Watched Threads