The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

Scroll to see replies

hungdlhp
Insomnia :biggrin:

Wow, just realise we apply for the same course. When did you send off your application?

Last year, most of Mng Sci offer was given out in Feb/March. So we might be in for a long wait.

I sent it off the 25th of september... not so long ago... but I'm already feeling desperate! I haven seen they were given rejections by the end of Mars... I hate that! Such a long wait... it brings your hopes up!

so... WE ARE ENEMIES!!! lol! :shifty:

Shanny123456
Is this for definate or is it wishful thinking? (I'm hoping you'll say it's the first one! :biggrin: )

There are lies, damned lies, and statistics... :P
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
the end of Mars
hehe:P
Reply 2742
tribalium
it is definately an offer week tmr
from the patterns last few years of alternate friday.
Fridays come and go.... and we're always waiting

=]
hehe. fingers crossed. cheers.
Feel really guilty for people who want LSE so much - visited it yesterday and have decided not to accept mine!
shadowsintherain
Feel really guilty for people who want LSE so much - visited it yesterday and have decided not to accept mine!

if you don't get into cambridge, where are you going then?
shadowsintherain

I envy you though :frown:
Jong Il Kim
I envy you though :frown:

same here
I would go to LSE rather htan Cambridge for Economics:frown:
tribalium
same here
I would go to LSE rather than Cambridge for Economics:frown:

I wouldn't...and I'm really sorry to say this and it's no reflection on anybody, but I was just overwhelmed by the amount of international applicants to LSE...I mean I love integrating with people not from my culture but it seemed to me they all hung around in cliques and I didn't really like it. That was the only reason...
kitsune
if you don't get into cambridge, where are you going then?

When I get rejected I am going to UCL!
What time do people normally tend to find out about LSE decisions? i.e. does UCAS get updated before or after 12pm?
I know it doesn't really matter but I'm just so nervous!
tribalium
same here
I would go to LSE rather htan Cambridge for Economics:frown:

:ditto:
shadowsintherain
When I get rejected I am going to UCL!

UCL law over LSE law?
u must think again:frown:
The rumour has it, that tomorrow is offers-day :biggrin: Though I wouldn't get an offer - rather an invitation to sit the entrance-examination (Swedish gradingsystem being internationally respected my ***) :sigh:

On a more positive note: Best of luck to you all!
Capocrimini
The rumour has it, that tomorrow is offers-day :biggrin: Though I wouldn't get an offer - rather an invitation to sit the entrance-examination (Swedish gradingsystem being internationally respected my ***) :sigh:

where did you hear it from? ahhhh! i hate all the suspense!
i got the email saying they wont reply until all apps are in....im applying for IR. there seems to be no offers yet? does that mean the email's a good thing?
Reply 2756
I should leave this thread until my rejection comes. Its g oing to turn into the oxford thread again, I posted in there all the time and then got rejected!
Damn LSE :frown:
Capocrimini

lol!!! the same happens with Spanish Título de Bachillerato!!! lol! Thank god I did Alevels along with it! :P

rosathegreat
i got the email saying they wont reply until all apps are in....im applying for IR. there seems to be no offers yet? does that mean the email's a good thing?

you got the email today? when did you apply?
kitsune
lol!!! the same happens with Spanish Título de Bachillerato!!! lol! Thank god I did Alevels along with it! :P

you got the email today? when did you apply?

oh no, i got the email on the 2nd dec, and i applied on 6th october! so haha, i have been waiting a long time......
i havent heard that anyone got an IR offer? so im hoping that the email's a good thing? or will they send out all the offers today?
crash209
What time do people normally tend to find out about LSE decisions? i.e. does UCAS get updated before or after 12pm?
I know it doesn't really matter but I'm just so nervous!

i heard from a friend that UCAS usually sends out changes on track at 12pm and 5pm....so for LSE, it'd be friday at 12pm or 5pm?

Latest

Trending

Trending