Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by riotgrrl)
    Went into school and got my results- I'm in! :woo:
    Well done Beth!

ReputationRep:
    Don't forget to post your results in the official results thread! It's always nice to see who's where and how they've done and stuff

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zoedotdot)
    Hang in there! I hope they get back to you soon
    Didn't make it. Over a month of waiting. For nothing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by meganeira)
    Didn't make it. Over a month of waiting. For nothing.
    Oh no, I'm sorry I hope you're okay. What was your insurance?

ReputationRep:
    Got in! See you all in October, hopefully!!! Good luck to those of you who don't know yet!

ReputationRep:
    I got in!

Well done everybody & good luck

ReputationRep:
    Doesn't sound like I'll make it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zoedotdot)
    Oh no, I'm sorry I hope you're okay. What was your insurance?
    I have an unconditional offer to Aberystwyth. I wish I'd done A Levels. The IB's really done me over.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    I missed my offer...

BY TWO UMS

I rang christ church up and they said they auto-reject anyone who doesn't get the grades Getting a remark but its in maths so im not too hopefull...

That said, I'm really not that bothered! All my friends seem more gutted than I was. My insurance is Sheffield and I'm really looking forward to going, the only downside is that its so much more expensive than Oxford!

Congrats to everyone who got in

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 04ghicks)
    I missed my offer...

[SIZE="7"]BY TWO UMS[/SIZE]

I rang christ church up and they said they auto-reject anyone who doesn't get the grades Getting a remark but its in maths so im not too hopefull...

That said, I'm really not that bothered! All my friends seem more gutted than I was. My insurance is Sheffield and I'm really looking forward to going, the only downside is that its so much more expensive than Oxford!

Oh no! I hope it just might go up by two UMS. And well done for being so composed.

ReputationRep:
    I'm in Don't think I've ever been this happy in my whole life.

ReputationRep:
    I finally got through to UCAS track but my Oxford offer was still conditional, I've got my results and I should be in. Anyone know when Oxford will update this.

I'm applying for Magdalen for chemistry by the way.

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Phew, results were a bit dodgy but I assume I'm in! Although this hasn't been confirmed because of the complete Track failure ... :grumble:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tommy1311)
    Rang up the college, and they told me that 'The head of admissions at the college wants to talk to me'. :|
    Ah that sounds sinister... Good luck!
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    I'm in!

ReputationRep:
    Congratulations! Your place at Oxford University (O33) to study Biochemistry (Molecular and Cellular) (C700) has been confirmed.

:dance::dance::dance:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 04ghicks)
    I missed my offer...

BY TWO UMS

Me too! Two UMS out of 400 and I got 2A*s and an A* in EPQ. Getting it remarked but also not hopeful. Does anyone know if it's a better idea to contact the actual subject tutors rather than the admissions tutor (who I've already spoken to), or is that just silly? Well done to everyone who made it!

ReputationRep:
    Track still down but A*A*A so assuming I'm in!! :woo:

ReputationRep:
    Congratulations everyone who has got in!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by soutioirsim)
    11:00am :pierre:

This sucks, NOTHINGS EVER EASY IS IT OXFORD. **** ourselves applying. **** ourselves doing your entrance tests. **** ourselves during your interviews. **** ourselves opening the letter. And now **** ourselves logging onto track
    It's much, much worse when you get here.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.