Doctor Who - Discussion Thread II Watch

This discussion is closed.
Greg1989
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by greeneyedgirl)
Oh madame doctorwho_freak that is simply delightful! I do enjoy this antiquated style of blether. I merely thought I should make you acquainted with the rules, as in my capacity as a moderator, I am obliged to punish those who break the laws of this land most frightfully and I would detest to do that to an innocent young flower such as yourself.
I literally just laughed out loud :') .....and possibly woke people up oops!
greeneyedgirl
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Greg1989)
I literally just laughed out loud :') .....and possibly woke people up oops!
Oops, sorry for being so hilarious it's a risk I have to take
doctorwho_freak
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by greeneyedgirl)
Oh madame doctorwho_freak that is simply delightful! I do enjoy this antiquated style of blether. I merely thought I should make you acquainted with the rules, as in my capacity as a moderator, I am obliged to punish those who break the laws of this land most frightfully and I would detest to do that to an innocent young flower such as yourself.

Exceedingly thank you thy majesty!! .It is indeed a great honour to be a part of your ardent and exuberant artillery. I affirm you that i wont give you any chance of complain, my royal highness. May our land remain in peace and may the people remain in accord forever...LONG LIVE TSR!! LONG LIVE THE DOCTOR! AND LONG LIVE THE MODERATORS!! (ND THE OODS TOO!! LOL)

:bban::clap2:
greeneyedgirl
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by doctorwho_freak)
Exceedingly thank you thy majesty!! .It is indeed a great honour to be a part of your ardent and exuberant artillery. I affirm you that i wont give you any chance of complain, my royal highness. May our land remain in peace and may the people remain in accord forever...LONG LIVE TSR!! LONG LIVE THE DOCTOR! AND LONG LIVE THE MODERATORS!! (ND THE OODS TOO!! LOL)

:bban::clap2:
Oods :sexface: Moderators :hubba: The Doctor :perv:
SirMasterKey
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by ??????????????????)
If so and from the synopsis of episode 7
Spoiler:
Show
Alliance reforms again? =.=
Sontarans with Cybermen, maybe they are
Well I've said before

Spoiler:
Show
the Alliance are clones :ninja:
LastLordofTime
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
The daily fail has released some spoiler pics, and apparently so have The Sun... Basically stay away from those two newspapers (as I'm sure you're inclined to) to avoid spoilers.
Aula
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by dirtyoldriver)
Does anybody here knit?

I want to knit my boyfriend a Tom Baker DW scarf for christmas (so obvs have to start early). I have never knit before, am I taking on an extreme challenge?

If you don't knit... well, how incredibly awesome is this present idea :awesome:
Sounds awesome. Just looked it up and it's just garter stitch (so just the basic knit stitch). So as long as you can get the hang of that and changing colours (which also isn't too difficult) the only extreme thing about it is the massive length. Should be fairly simple though!

and I found http://www.doctorwhoscarf.com/ which looks like quite a good website. And I might give this a go over the summer. :teeth:
Need to finish my bags first though really.
Teao the Cat
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Bella Occhi)
Don't know if someone has already put this up here, but just came across this rather interesting theory:

Spoiler:
Show
Rory is supposed to be dead. After all, he was dead or dying before he was erased from existence. However, Amy is some sort of reality warper (possibly due to the crack) and she brought him back. Now, the universe keeps trying to right itself, hence the reason Rory keeps dying. Amy keeps warping reality to cancel this. Eventually, this will start having really bad effects on the universe and Amy will have to accept the loss and let Rory die for good in order to prevent the end of the world as we know it.
This could also explain why the TARDIS sensors can’t figure out if Amy is pregnant or not. She is pregnant with Rory’s child, but Rory is supposed to be dead, so the baby both does and doesn’t exist.

That actually seems to make a lot of sense... tying in the cracks is nice!
SirMasterKey
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by LastLordofTime)
The daily fail has released some spoiler pics, and apparently so have The Sun... Basically stay away from those two newspapers (as I'm sure you're inclined to) to avoid spoilers.
Must. Resist. Must. Resist.

Has the episode thread been made yet?
sheep_go_baa
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Yay!

steven_moffat:
Only matters to me, but today is the 6th anniversary of the broadcast of my first Dr Who. Blimey! But it's not the end of world ... oh!!
Lantana
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Ape Gone Insane)
We need an upstanding member of this thread to make the Rebel Flesh episode thread.
:hello: I'm procrastinating from revision

EDIT: It's here
Tasneemo
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Is it weird that I real spoiler sentences as
Spoiler:
Show
whispers?
boba
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Tasneemo)
Is it weird that I real spoiler sentences as
Spoiler:
Show
whispers?
no! I do the same
??????????????????
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Instead of revising chemistry I chose to make this.

Time well spent?
ellie-wellie
Report 7 years ago
Just watching the preview clips for tonight, and I'm pretty sure this has been raised before, but why is Amy wearing the same thing practically every episode? It's just strange...
Aula
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by ellie-wellie)
Just watching the preview clips for tonight, and I'm pretty sure this has been raised before, but why is Amy wearing the same thing practically every episode? It's just strange...
All the companions do this. Presumably they only take limited clothing with them on the TARDIS :dontknow:
ellie-wellie
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Aula)
All the companions do this. Presumably they only take limited clothing with them on the TARDIS :dontknow:
Ha, I have never noticed that before! Shows how observant I am...
Stargatecrazy
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by HugoDuchovny)
okay, the current season, episodes about the impossible astronaut , if those aliens HAD indeed been ruling Earth for THOUSANDS of years,
than wouldn't they have been AWARE of when the DALEKS and CYBERMEN and everything else villainous was trying to destroy the world/earth.
ANd wouldn't they have tried to stop the daleks and cybermen to ensure their survival?
Surely they would have a fight with the daleks?

ANd really? The doctor just had no idea of their existence?

And how did he know that the injured one would say just the right command that could be broadcasted ????
Weren't the Silence something to do with Big Bang 2...or is that me not understanding? Or maybe they didn't care about the daleks or cybermen *shrugs*

Well just like everyone else he can't remember them afterwards, so if they weren't posing as a huge threat in the past he'll have just forgotten them, I guess...

He didn't, he was hoping it would say something. That's why he got Canton to annoy it. He just wanted it to say something that he could use.
??????????????????
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by ellie-wellie)
They don't bring any luggage with them and the TARDIS cleans the clothes while they wear it?
boba
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by ??????????????????)
They don't bring any luggage with them and the TARDIS cleans the clothes while they wear it?
donnor had loads of luggage and I remember an episode where rose took a rucksack home and told her mum she had loads of washing for her.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (312)
37.68%
No - but I will (64)
7.73%
No - I don't want to (62)
7.49%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (390)
47.1%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise