The Student Room Group
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield

Scroll to see replies

brak3n
#nej# Hold on, nej is Jen backwards. I just realised that. It all makes sense now. Wow, an epiphany.

jeeeeeez, took your time! :eek:
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield
Reply 2761
Why is this freshers flu taking so long to work through my system :frown:

*sneezes*
Darielle
Why is this freshers flu taking so long to work through my system :frown:

*sneezes*

:hugs:

mine's just about gone now :biggrin: though i did have it a week before i came
My immune system is impervious to colds and flu.
Reply 2764
My immune system is crap. Everytime any form of germ comes in contact with my body my immune system lays down a red carpet and welcomes them readily into me. *beats her immune system up*

:hugs: for jen

I might be going away this weekend now :frown:

My parents are moving house and were practically begging me to get the train down to help them. They would pay for my train ticket though..hmm..
awwww nooooooo!
Reply 2766
Well since I'm feeling pretty crappy I'm going to try and convince them they don't need me - because I won't help them move anyway. I'll just curl up in a duvet in the corner of an empty living room, getting my stepdad to make me mash and cheese :p:

Anyway, I'm sure you'll be FAAAAR too busy with fils family ;p
Reply 2767
Any of you Opalers coming to the Friday meetup?
Reply 2768
Well since ~certain~ people can't turn up to events SUCH AS Pop Tarts on Saturdays, I don't think WEEEE should make the effort :p:
Reply 2769
¬_¬
i'm busy cooking and setting fire to opal house on friday :proud:
Reply 2771
Fair enough. Arson is much more important! :biggrin:
fil's making me trek a million miles too, and then we have to go to sleeepy early cos saturday is a big day!
It's not that far! I'm just not entirely sure of how to get there.

I know the way back - for the record.
Reply 2774
"sleep early"

Imma give you my door hanger which has a little tick box with "Don't come in - I am 'busy' with a 'friend'" :wink:
rofl.
Reply 2776
Heheh.

Where are you trekking a million miles to on Friday? :hmmm:

In other news, RAIN. I'm okay with rain really, you know, you get an umbrella and put a coat on and it's fine. It does no harm. What I'm not fine with, is Sheffield having tram lines that fill with gigantic puddles when it rains, and van drivers (I'll give the bus drivers credit, they did actually slow down) accelerating through them drenching everyone walking on the pavement with a waterfall of rain. I had to make a very dramatic leap into the entrance of the pharmacy I think it was in order avoid being soaked. :mad:

On the up side, there is a huuuge crane thing outside our kitchen window doing stuff on the roof, and now our ceiling isn't leaking anymore! Yay!
Did you have fun dissecting grass?
Reply 2778
Holy crap the crane guy just passed my window. I'm sitting here ~innocentelly~ writing notes on criminals and criminal behaviour and this head appears at my window (strange enough as it is, as i'm 2nd floor). They really need to STOP doing that.
At least you wern't naked

Latest

Trending

Trending