Irwin Mitchell anyone?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Nothing yet.... don't think anyone has heard yet

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChoccyWoccy)
    PFO Simmons post AC, can't say I'm surprised
    Commiserations, Choccy

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone heard back from Weil, Ropes & Gray or White & Case (pre-interview)? I can't interview with them anyway as I'm heading to Australia, but I thought they would have communicated their rejection already..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pftodd)
    Has anyone heard back from Weil, Ropes & Gray or White & Case (pre-interview)? I can't interview with them anyway as I'm heading to Australia, but I thought they would have communicated their rejection already..

Weil, I believe they've already started interviewing quite a while back.

W&C, I've heard nothing, but I think some people had an interview in December.

Roes & Gray, I've heard nothing again. However, I understand from last year's thread that they get back very very very very late.

ReputationRep:
    Oh my B&M status has changed to 'contacted' on CVmail. However I have had no messages (checked my junkbox). Any idea what this means?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ScroogeHumbug)
    Weil, I believe they've already started interviewing quite a while back.

W&C, I've heard nothing, but I think some people had an interview in December.

Roes & Gray, I've heard nothing again. However, I understand from last year's thread that they get back very very very very late.
    Cheers for the reply. I'm assuming they're sorting through the candidates they've already interviewed before they conduct any more.

ReputationRep:
    Interview for Pinsent Masons!

ReputationRep:
    congrats!

What office did you apply for? Still not heard anything!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pinknightiegirl)
    Interview for Pinsent Masons!
    Congrats!

What office did you apply for? Still not heard anything.

ReputationRep:
    I know it's a long shot but did anyone else here apply for a latham singapore vacation scheme? otherwise has anyone done a latham interview at all? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    Addleshaw Goddard offer!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dc2london2014)
    Addleshaw Goddard offer!
    Well done

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dc2london2014)
    Addleshaw Goddard offer!
    When did you apply? I've not heard anything from them at all since like 30th of Jan

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone heard from Gateley (Birmingham office)? Or even a PFO?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by savagedhearts)
    I know it's a long shot but did anyone else here apply for a latham singapore vacation scheme? otherwise has anyone done a latham interview at all? :confused:

Yes! It's the application I spent the most time on and no news after a month. Quite tempted to contact them for any kind of update.

ReputationRep:
    PFO Weil (post interview)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChoccyWoccy)
    PFO Weil (post interview)
    Ahhh sorry to hear Just had an interview with them today, didn't feel it went that well - out of curiosity, how long did it take them to get back to you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xixi0lynn)
    Has anyone heard from Gateley (Birmingham office)? Or even a PFO?

I'm waiting from the Glasgow office and I've not heard a thing. Although at the last law fair I was at the recruiter told me they don't start looking at applications until the deadline passes so maybe that's why?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Omiclops)
    When did you apply? I've not heard anything from them at all since like 30th of Jan
    I applied right before Christmas and didn't hear anything until about 2.5 weeks ago when I was invited to the telephone interview.

ReputationRep:
    has any one done Hill Dickinson video interview?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.