Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by H0PEL3SS)
    I've got offers from both too, and I've decided on Bath, as it has a placement year (oh, why didn't I apply to UCL )
    Bath is on the cards for me too , any of you going to the visit day on the 11th?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Offer for economics at Warwick! 😀

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by abccba120)
    Bath is on the cards for me too , any of you going to the visit day on the 11th?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Currently haven't booked anything, as I want to minimize days not at school so I don't miss lessons.
    Also, I'm waiting on Warwick, but I probably should book an open day at Bath..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by H0PEL3SS)
    Currently haven't booked anything, as I want to minimize days not at school so I don't miss lessons.
    Also, I'm waiting on Warwick, but I probably should book an open day at Bath..
    Fair enough & yeah you should if you're considering Bath. I'm also waiting on UCL and LSE.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by G.Hailstone)
    Offer for economics at Warwick!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    congrats! stats plse?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ndhala)
    congrats! stats plse?
    Thanks! I got 11 A*s at GCSE and at AS I got 4 A's in maths, f maths, economics and physics, predicted 3 A*s and an A in physics. How about you, are you still waiting to hear?

ReputationRep:
    Just got an offer from Warwick. Delighted since waiting from October.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chelsea7497)
    Just got an offer from Warwick. Delighted since waiting from October.
    Stats bro?

ReputationRep:
    I need to pick between Bath, Bristol and Nottingham for my backup and have no idea! What do you guys think?

ReputationRep:
    Stats bro?
    GCSE - 10A*s, an A and B
    AS - 4As Maths, FM, History, Latin
    Predicted 3A* and an A

ReputationRep:
    I'm in a slight predicament. Got predictions of A*AA but could end up with no A*AA offers. What would you guys suggest, take year out/apply through extra or clearing, or just go to one of my current offers (QM, Surrey, Southampton). Bare in mind if I do get A*AA I will get a 3000 pound a year scholarship at QM.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Holdaboss)
    I'm in a slight predicament. Got predictions of A*AA but could end up with no A*AA offers. What would you guys suggest, take year out/apply through extra or clearing, or just go to one of my current offers (QM, Surrey, Southampton). Bare in mind if I do get A*AA I will get a 3000 pound a year scholarship at QM.
    which unis were you hoping to go to? ps, extra and clearing have no good unis usually. QM is your best atm!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by imlisa1996)
    which unis were you hoping to go to? ps, extra and clearing have no good unis usually. QM is your best atm!
    LSE (rejected) :cool: or UCL, but considering I got rejected from LSE it's probably likely I'll also get mugged off by UCL..

ReputationRep:
    If extra doesn't work then there's always a gap year, sure most unis would make you an offer if you actually had A*AA in the bank

ReputationRep:
    Torn between York and Leeds... maybe Newcastle as well...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Flather)
    If extra doesn't work then there's always a gap year, sure most unis would make you an offer if you actually had A*AA in the bank
    Yeah this is probably my other main option, work for a year and maybe self teach AS Further Maths.

ReputationRep:
    Don't know your case specifically, but i think as a general rule for southampton if you meet and exceed your offer you get 1k/year scholarship

ReputationRep:
    Don't know your case specifically, but i think as a general rule for southampton if you meet and exceed your offer you get 1k/year scholarship
    Yeah my offer for Southampton is AAB but I am predicted A*AA. I've been offered the QM scholarship and one at Surrey for 2k a year if I get A*A*A. Hopefully I get offered 3 so I have a choice!

ReputationRep:
    Anybody still waiting for UCL? I applied late October and feel like I've probably been rejected despite my grades being quite strong

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pat.bateman)
    Anybody still waiting for UCL? I applied late October and feel like I've probably been rejected despite my grades being quite strong
    I applied in mid October and still haven't heard yet :rolleyes:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.