Kenan and Kel
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by AR_95)
Brahhhhhh who's been watching Better call Saul

Such a good series. Can't ****ing wait for season 2
S'aite. Ep.9 was great but the season finale was underwhelming, but had to be done I guess.

Mad Men's back for it's final run and off to a nice start.
Pimped Butterfly
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Boxing's looking interesting lately, didn't realise Matthysse and Provodnikov had sorted out a fight. Crawford fights on the same night (18th April).
AR_95
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Kenan and Kel)
S'aite. Ep.9 was great but the season finale was underwhelming, but had to be done I guess.

Meh, if you mean the final scene then I agree, but the season on the whole was great. Uncanny how many references there are to breaking bad too.

Think the main objective of the season was to provide a backstory on Saul but also show how his character develops, and it did this well. The final episode/scene although underwhelming, was needed to set up the stage for everything else crazy to come. I'm glad they didn't end it on a cliff hanger otherwise I'd be dying.
sr90
  • TSR Support Team
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Kenan and Kel)

Can't wait to watch that. Love Mad Men

Posted from TSR Mobile
AR_95
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Pakalu knows best.

The Shed End
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by AR_95)
Brahhhhhh who's been watching Better call Saul

Such a good series. Can't ****ing wait for season 2
Only watched the first two episodes when it came out, worth getting into again or does it take a few episodes to build up? Found with the first few episodes of House of Cards S3 that it takes a bit of time for something significant to actually happen.
AR_95
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by The Shed End)
Only watched the first two episodes when it came out, worth getting into again or does it take a few episodes to build up? Found with the first few episodes of House of Cards S3 that it takes a bit of time for something significant to actually happen.

Yh it's worth watching
AR_95
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Too jokes. banked

jam277
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
(Original post by Pimped Butterfly)
Jam knows Frimpong and Adebayor

Jam is Lethal Bizzle
:rofl:
Hatsune Miku
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by The Shed End)
It's definitely worth picking it back up, yesterdays season finally was stellar!!!!!! The creators of the show really know how to build a solid story, I can't wait for season 2
fallen_acorns
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
just started playing fifa online..

Have not played against a real person, since about fifa 11 - and wow I am out of practise.

Getting their though, its just a case of forgetting so much of what I normally do against the computer.. like, I have got so used to how the computer plays, that In any situation I know what to do.. but those moves wont work agaisnt real people.

Started seasons.. so far W6,D1,L4 - lost my first 3.. but since then, I have gotten used to playing people a bit more.. and started scoring quite nicely. though my defense fell apart a bit this afternoon.

last 2 games:

3-3.. went 2 nil down, got one back just before the half.. then conceded again around 60 minutes, before sanchez completed his hatrick in a great comeback..

lost 4-3... 3 nil down at half time.. 4 nill down at 50 minutes.. absolutely lost my cool, and was just playing terribly. Regained compuser and got 3 back between 70-85, but then just could not find one last goal.

-- I seem to really grow into games though, vast majority of my goals come in the 2nd half, and frequently my wins come from behind.. I think its just that I start off playing like I used to do against the computer.. and it takes me a bit of the match to adapt, and remember how to do things against people.. but by that time often I have shipped a goal.

Anyway - good fun and all.

(but if there is one thing that pisses me off no end, is people who instantly run 2 guys at all your closest players when you are taking a free-kick or goal kick. I know its the right thing to do.. but its just annoying. Means I have to wait for a second or two to take a short freekick, which just slows down the game. - pisses me off no end to see them running around like flies infront of my freekick taker)
AR_95
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by fallen_acorns)
just started playing fifa online..

Have not played against a real person, since about fifa 11 - and wow I am out of practise.

Getting their though, its just a case of forgetting so much of what I normally do against the computer.. like, I have got so used to how the computer plays, that In any situation I know what to do.. but those moves wont work agaisnt real people.

Started seasons.. so far W6,D1,L4 - lost my first 3.. but since then, I have gotten used to playing people a bit more.. and started scoring quite nicely. though my defense fell apart a bit this afternoon.

last 2 games:

3-3.. went 2 nil down, got one back just before the half.. then conceded again around 60 minutes, before sanchez completed his hatrick in a great comeback..

lost 4-3... 3 nil down at half time.. 4 nill down at 50 minutes.. absolutely lost my cool, and was just playing terribly. Regained compuser and got 3 back between 70-85, but then just could not find one last goal.

-- I seem to really grow into games though, vast majority of my goals come in the 2nd half, and frequently my wins come from behind.. I think its just that I start off playing like I used to do against the computer.. and it takes me a bit of the match to adapt, and remember how to do things against people.. but by that time often I have shipped a goal.

Anyway - good fun and all.

(but if there is one thing that pisses me off no end, is people who instantly run 2 guys at all your closest players when you are taking a free-kick or goal kick. I know its the right thing to do.. but its just annoying. Means I have to wait for a second or two to take a short freekick, which just slows down the game. - pisses me off no end to see them running around like flies infront of my freekick taker)

YOoo lets play? Fifa 15 on pc right?
fallen_acorns
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by AR_95)
will do soon - give me a few more games to get my head around it, then will play

How do we connect - never done it before.. do I need your ID or name or what ever?
AR_95
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
will do soon - give me a few more games to get my head around it, then will play

How do we connect - never done it before.. do I need your ID or name or what ever?

You use Origin right? I'm not a regular player either just lost 3 games in a row and rage quit.
fallen_acorns
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by AR_95)
Actually **** it.. probably best practise is to play good people, so yeah - when ever you want a game, let me know how we do it.. and sure, lets play
AR_95
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Actually **** it.. probably best practise is to play good people, so yeah - when ever you want a game, let me know how we do it.. and sure, lets play

Yeah hopefully you have the game on Origin, what's your origin ID
TornadoGR4
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Got to Div 1 in Seasons. Flying in Div 1 in Seasons. 2 games to get 3 points to become Division 1 Champion

Thing is, I've always been a Div 2 player mainly, occasionally dropping to Div 3 before bouncing back up. I am just on a searing run of form. I am Harry Kane-ing it. I am Bournemouth. Reality is gonna hit me like a tonne of bricks when I lose 10 in a row and drop down to my usual Div 2/3 position.
fallen_acorns
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by AR_95)
Yeah hopefully you have the game on Origin, what's your origin ID
fallen_acorns
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (668)
80.68%
Leave (160)
19.32%

Watched Threads