guys guys guys i feel goooooood :woo:
    that is great news.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous #2)
    Thanks

Hope you're ok? :hugs:
    Happy birthday! :jumphug:

ReputationRep:
    To add insult to injury she STILL hasn't given me enough ****ing mirtazapine to last me to next appointment. ridiculous. Haven't been on it for more than a couple of weeks in 5 months I've been prescribed it
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Thanks

Hope you're ok? :hugs:
    Not great but I'll survive. Has your day got any better? :hugs:

Edit: Sorry, I've started off a whole trail of happy birthdays now

(Original post by ScaryScience)
    To add insult to injury she STILL hasn't given me enough ****ing mirtazapine to last me to next appointment. ridiculous. Haven't been on it for more than a couple of weeks in 5 months I've been prescribed it
    Not got any useful to say but :jumphug: Wish she'd actually be helpful for once

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Happy Birthday Anony #2! :woo: :party:

I still kinda feel like my limbs may be made of lead

ReputationRep:
    X
    Happy Birthday!! :hugs: x

ReputationRep:
    I feel on edge/kind of agitated constantly, I can't relax and I'm getting next to no sleep. The worst thing is these "thoughts", well, not really thoughts more like instructions of things I have to do but they're not mine - someone is putting them in my head to make me do them and I don't want to. It's like not even my own thoughts are safe anymore.

I can't tell my wife anything anymore as I don't want her to worry and she has a lot of work to do.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sabertooth)
    I feel on edge/kind of agitated constantly, I can't relax and I'm getting next to no sleep. The worst thing is these "thoughts", well, not really thoughts more like instructions of things I have to do but they're not mine - someone is putting them in my head to make me do them and I don't want to. It's like not even my own thoughts are safe anymore.

I can't tell my wife anything anymore as I don't want her to worry and she has a lot of work to do.
    :console: Am on skype if you want to talk about it.

Does this happen often or recent thing and do you have a diagnosis of anything?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Does this happen often or recent thing and do you have a diagnosis of anything?
    I have a diagnosis of schizoaffective disorder. I've had similar things happen in the past but this time I feel so close to doing what the instructions are telling me. It's been 4 years since I last did what they're saying and I don't want to throw that all away but I don't see myself as being strong enough not to.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    I have a diagnosis of schizoaffective disorder. I've had similar things happen in the past but this time I feel so close to doing what the instructions are telling me. It's been 4 years since I last did what they're saying and I don't want to throw that all away but I don't see myself as being strong enough not to.
    Think you should tell your wife what's going on, tbh, just for your own safety

ReputationRep:
    I slept all day, missed stuff I wanted to go do, and now I'm not able to go to s party tonight because it's themed and I don't have anything to wear

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd)
    Think you should tell your wife what's going on, tbh, just for your own safety
    Superwolf recommended the same thing. I told her, it went better than expected. However, now I'm definitely going to be spending tomorrow in her office. I guess it's good if it keeps me safe... :/

ReputationRep:
    i just give up. until only a week ago I stopped functioning, gave up, stopped doing everything and seeing anyone. came back into 'reality' and its so ****ing vile and horrific im going back. was doing what everyone tells me is 'right' only for people to continue to be as useless and **** as ever. life is better on your own and away from everything. done.

Superwolf recommended the same thing. I told her, it went better than expected. However, now I'm definitely going to be spending tomorrow in her office. I guess it's good if it keeps me safe... :/
    Good plan

ReputationRep:
    today ive managed to pull off being an adult fairly well, i reckon - studied in a cafe all morning, then a quick 30min catch up with my counsellor, then browsed a book store for a while and spent the rest of the afternoon reading and listening to music, then had a takeaway for dinner!

i think its way too soon to be sure of it but im hoping that after 5+ ****ty years things might actually be picking up for me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Team_McDreamy)
    today ive managed to pull off being an adult fairly well, i reckon - studied in a cafe all morning, then a quick 30min catch up with my counsellor, then browsed a book store for a while and spent the rest of the afternoon reading and listening to music, then had a takeaway for dinner!

i think its way too soon to be sure of it but im hoping that after 5+ ****ty years things might actually be picking up for me
    sounds good :yy:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Team_McDreamy)

That's really great, go you! :five:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    TLG Update: As some of you know from Facebook, I am off to Sweden on Thursday morning. Will be back late Saturday evening and then spending Sunday entertaining my mother for her special day

Don't expect to hear from me and don't worry if I don't post during that time :grouphugs:

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 19, 2015
Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.