Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

(Original post by kingofthejungle2)
    ahahhahah
    People on TSR are disproportionately qualified (according to the users themselves, at least) compared to most Cambridge applicants. You might make it into Cambridge without doing the above stuff, but will you make it into the exclusive Cambridge TSR society?

(Original post by Mathemagicien)
    People on TSR are disproportionately qualified (according to the users themselves, at least) compared to most Cambridge applicants. You might make it into Cambridge without doing the above stuff, but will you make it into the exclusive Cambridge TSR society?
    Lol I got a D in English last year and for the past 18 months or so, I have probably leaded the 'Cambridge TSR Society' with my amazing post count in this forum
    • Section Leader
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kingofthejungle2)
    Hi, I was wondering whether I have a chance of getting into cambridge for medicine with 4 A's in AS Bio,Phy,Chem and Maths?
    Also, join the 2017 Applicants thread

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=3164815
    The Official 2017 Cambridge Applicants Thread

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I feel so inadequate reading this thread, particularly lately lol
    Anyway less than 5 days to go... How time flies! I only recently remembered that I'd actually done EPQ too, and that result is coming out as well which is a strange feeling for some reason :lol:

(Original post by C0balt)
    I feel so inadequate reading this thread, particularly lately lol
    Anyway less than 5 days to go... How time flies! I only recently remembered that I'd actually done EPQ too, and that result is coming out as well which is a strange feeling for some reason :lol:
    Lol I sometimes feel bad for being nervous about results when people have STEP and such

I forget about my EPQ. I hope I can get a C at least

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Serine Soul)
    Lol I sometimes feel bad for being nervous about results when people have STEP and such

I just stay quiet for now lol
    Hell will break loose if I see the gb tho
    Hahaha as long as my EPQ is higher than my impending M3 grade I'll be ecstatic.

ReputationRep:
    I just stay quiet for now lol
    Hell will break loose if I see the gb tho
    Hahaha as long as my EPQ is higher than my impending M3 grade I'll be ecstatic.

wow I forgot that even existed. So we get those results with other Alevels then? I thought I heard some people got their results earlier in the year

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EnglishMuon)
    wow I forgot that even existed. So we get those results with other Alevels then? I thought I heard some people got their results earlier in the year
    Yeah but i think they handed it in earlier

ReputationRep:
    Yeah but i think they handed it in earlier
    ah ok. tbh I thats the only 'exam' where I don't know if I've gotten, could be A* or a C

ReputationRep:
    drandy76 Mathemagicien Although I had a nice time laughing at your jokes it is not fair being that salty.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EnglishMuon)
    ah ok. tbh I thats the only 'exam' where I don't know if I've gotten, could be A* or a C
    I don't think I got an a* but my teacher wouldn't tell us anything so no clue either

ReputationRep:
    I don't think I got an a* but my teacher wouldn't tell us anything so no clue either
    we didn't even have a teacher

(Original post by BioOx)
    drandy76 Mathemagicien Although I had a nice time laughing at your jokes it is not fair being that salty.
    I'm just pretending that Cambridge is actually hard to get into. Its a lot easier than I think most candidates believe, and that hurts my ego.

Lol I got a D in English last year and for the past 18 months or so, I have probably leaded the 'Cambridge TSR Society' with my amazing post count in this forum
    That's the sort of dedication Cambridge requires

Take note, future applicants!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BioOx)
    This will ameliorate your pain.

Horrific:
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/wiki...atement:Law_58
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BioOx)
    This will ameliorate your pain.

Horrific:
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/wiki...atement:Law_58
    Did someone seriously submit that?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Saracen's Fez)
    Did someone seriously submit that?!
    Apparently..yes

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BioOx)
    Apparently..yes
    Lol I'd have given them an interview to witness his brilliance

ReputationRep:
    Just finished my first PS draft . It feels like I became a parent and the Personal Statement is my baby. I hope that it won't disappoint me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BioOx)
    Just finished my first PS draft . It feels like I became a parent and the Personal Statement is my baby. I hope that it won't disappoint me
    best part about being a mathmo is that your PS takes 20 minutes to write and nobody even bothers reading it

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.