Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I registered early on the results page (I didn't realise I should wait until just before the deadline). So a few questions;
    When exactly are the results released? Is it midnight on the 17th or midnight on the 18 or somewhere in between?
    And if it turns out that i don't recieve my results from registering early how do i go about getting my results and approximately how long will it take?
    Cheers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KingRS)
    I registered early on the results page (I didn't realise I should wait until just before the deadline). So a few questions;
    When exactly are the results released? Is it midnight on the 17th or midnight on the 18 or somewhere in between?
    And if it turns out that i don't recieve my results from registering early how do i go about getting my results and approximately how long will it take?
    Cheers
    Midnight of the day the A level results are released , the 'morning' before the results are released if that makes sense. Results will be on the ATS site after logging in

Cheers
    IIRC, you just call tech support (or whatever they are called) and register again.

ReputationRep:
    Cheers
    If you registered early and the registration worked then there's no issue. The problem is if you register early and an error pops up.

Results are released at midnight on the 18th, that is, the midnight when the date switches from 17th to 18th.

ReputationRep:
    What are the predicted grade boundaries for this year's STEP 1?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CompsciN)
    What are the predicted grade boundaries for this year's STEP 1?
    Camt even remember what i predicted but definately higher then last year.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by physicsmaths)
    Camt even remember what i predicted but definately higher then last year.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    When do STEP authorities publish the grade boundaries though?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CompsciN)
    When do STEP authorities publish the grade boundaries though?
    17th

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zacken)
    17th
    Last year they came out on the 11th

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by physicsmaths)
    Last year they came out on the 11th

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Was results day on the 12th or 13th last year? I remember them coming out the day before our STEP results idk.

ReputationRep:
    Was results day on the 12th or 13th last year? I remember them coming out the day before our STEP results idk.
    resultsnday was 13th and they defo came on the 11th

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    17th
    I would guess it's probably going to be the 17th, but STEP do not have a consistent timetable for this like A-Levels do. Last year it was a day or two before. In my year they weren't released beforehand, but with the results. And a few years before, I seem to recall they were released 2 or 3 days before results.

So don't expect it to be on any particular day

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for contacting us.The Explanation of STEP results containing grade boundaries will be released together with candidates results. The 2016 STEP results release date is 18 August.Candidates will be able to access both the Explanation of Results and their Statement of Results on the Results Online - Candidates system here.Best wishes,SaulSaul Carey | Helpdesk Analyst

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Duke Glacia)
    Thanks for contacting us.The Explanation of STEP results containing grade boundaries will be released together with candidates results. The 2016 STEP results release date is 18 August.Candidates will be able to access both the Explanation of Results and their Statement of Results on the Results Online - Candidates system here.Best wishes,SaulSaul Carey | Helpdesk Analyst
    They say this every year iirc, but it varies randomly - last year it was two days before, some years it's simultaneous with results; basically it pays to squat on the relevant site and hope for the best.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    predictions for the grade boundaries?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mathsman22)
    predictions for the grade boundaries?
    Scroll back, been asked and answered quite a bit already.

ReputationRep:
    wot did every1 think they got

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Number Nine)
    >0

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EnglishMuon)
    >0
    Ah cheers m8

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Number Nine)
    Depression

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.