Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

The I-SOC (Islamic Society) XIII Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HAnwar)
    Woah didn't realise this turned into the Pak Society.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    We got a joke at UoB regarding pak soc. Some of us usually say we are Isoc by day, pak soc by night in reference to people being a little cheeky on the pak soc Kahani night 😂😂

(Original post by h333)
    Wait, what do you mean, can't you do it during Salah?
    I can but then who is going to take my mistakes out!!:facepalm: like ill have a zabar or zer mistake there and then

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    My bad and I am not even a Pakistani :rofl:

(Original post by Ayaz789)
    I can but then who is going to take my mistakes out!!:facepalm: like ill have a zabar or zer mistake there and then

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Oh I see, dw just keep reciting and listening. You will be rewarded even for the struggles Insha'Allah,

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I am not a pakistani either:yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yeahh i guess i will or ill wait for my mum to come home:yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah whatever makes you comfortable, it will be good if you record yourself maybe and then listen too.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by saeed9764)
    We got a joke at UoB regarding pak soc. Some of us usually say we are Isoc by day, pak soc by night in reference to people being a little cheeky on the pak soc Kahani night 😂😂
    Yeah didn't quite get that but glad you posted since I have Arabic h/w due tomorrow morning + I'm screwed so help please

Edit: I'm all good
    (Original post by h333)
    My bad and I am not even a Pakistani :rofl:

Oh I see, dw just keep reciting and listening. You will be rewarded even for the struggles Insha'Allah,
    Yeah you're a wannabe Pakistani

I am not a pakistani either:yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Really? Where are you from if you don't mind me asking?

Posted from TSR Mobile

(Original post by h333)
    Yeah whatever makes you comfortable, it will be good if you record yourself maybe and then listen too.
    I used to do that before not anymore

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah didn't quite get that but glad you posted since I have Arabic h/w due tomorrow morning + I'm screwed so help please

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Haha ask h333 through pm

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I am happy as an Afghan :hand:

I used to do that before not anymore.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Oh ok, I just thought it might help. Keep reciting, you will get there, you don't want to forget what you have already memorised with so much effort :yep:

(Original post by h333)
    I am happy as an Afghan :hand:

Oh ok, I just thought it might help. Keep reciting, you will get there, you don't want to forget what you have already memorised with so much effort :yep:
    Ahh okay well im gonna learn 3rd quarter after Isha

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Ahh okay well im gonna learn 3rd quarter after Isha

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Insha'Allah, may Allah make it easier for you. Ameen.

(Original post by h333)
    Insha'Allah, may Allah make it easier for you. Ameen.
    Insha'Allah & ameen

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Praying at the proper time is going to be a problem for me bc I have to be in the lab for almost three hours. Would my prayer still be valid if I pray zuhr at 3? Otherwise I'm going to have to make an excuse to leave at 1pm.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Leukocyte)
    Praying at the proper time is going to be a problem for me bc I have to be in the lab for almost three hours. Would my prayer still be valid if I pray zuhr at 3? Otherwise I'm going to have to make an excuse to leave at 1pm.
    You can pray it until Asr starts ( well preferably at least 5 mins before start time obvs) but that's what the start times for each prayer for. If you aren't following a hanafi timetable then your prayer time may be earlier, but I was told by a teacher that you are allowed to follow the other times even if you normally don't.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by saeed9764)
    I would but no one there has a backbone. They are so afraid of being seen as "salafist" etc...
    Mans. You live in like a 20% Muslim populated city too, tell these guys to man up :/

(Original post by ak143244)
    Hm...
    Spoiler:
    Show
    What are you eating.. If you don't mind me asking?
    Still haven't eaten since food not ready. But it's going to be koftay + roti

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tpos)
    You can pray it until Asr starts ( well preferably at least 5 mins before start time obvs) but that's what the start times for each prayer for. If you aren't following a hanafi timetable then your prayer time may be earlier, but I was told by a teacher that you are allowed to follow the other times even if you normally don't.
    Ok that's clear JZK. And nice to see you back Tpos

ReputationRep:
    Ok that's clear JZK. And nice to see you back Tpos
    I switched my laptop on to watch stuff online and ended up on here lool

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tpos)
    I switched my laptop on to watch stuff online and ended up on here lool
    Lol I understand. I'm also using my laptop XD

ReputationRep:
    salaam sis,
    If you can why don't you ask to leave for a bit just to pray the farz for the time, it won't take long.

Updated: December 19, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
Is GoT overrated?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.