We need the BNP to survive. Watch

effofex
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Broderss)
Your mum.
In what way? Please elucidate. Or can you not?
Jose1989
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Your mum.
This sums it all up really, doesn't it.
Broderss
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
(Original post by effofex)
In what way? Please elucidate. Or can you not?

Zapped by Mods
Libertinex
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Zapped by Mods
Perhaps I have been too quick to judge.

[X] OP for president of the interwebs
Prince Rhyus
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Keep the debate clean please. I've had a long day...
effofex
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Jose1989)
This sums it all up really, doesn't it.
The OP is a fool.

I have systematically defeated the overwhelming majority of these arguments on these boards.

The poor kid will have to go elsewhere to 'recruit' people to his soppy cause.
03lawrel
Report 8 years ago
First of all, let me say that i read every one of these, and some of them I can understand and agree with, however i do disagree with quite a few - ignoring completely the 'racist' argument - and taking these policies at face value.

Crime and Justice
- Free the police and courts from the politically correct straitjacket which is stopping them from doing their jobs properly;
- End the liberal fixation with the “rights” of criminals and replace it with concern for the rights of victims – and the right of innocent people not to become victims;
- Re-introduce corporal punishment for petty criminals and vandals;
- Restore capital punishment for paedophiles, terrorists and murderers as an option for judges in cases where their guilt is proven beyond dispute (such as with DNA or other compelling evidence)
Im afraid i just can't agree with capital punishment, I believe in reform through education, however i do believe that sentences shouldnt be cut down for 'good behaviour' especially for larger crimes. And i dont believe all crimials can be reformed, some murderers and paedophiles are phsychologically damaged - but killing them doesnt serve a fit purpose, they should be punished, not allowed to escape through death.

- The abolition of fees and the restoration of full grants to university students studying proper subjects (as opposed to fake "social sciences" )
I dont know where to begin with that, I cannot stand this 'proper subjects' babble, mostly because studying Politics is classed within the Social Sciences...as is to a certain extent History. Many social sciences subjects benifit the country MASSIVELY so the idea of such a bias seems completely unnessicary

finally the idea of abolishing the human rights act makes no sense, just because it wasnt made completely by a UK government?

I am just voicing my opinions as you have done, I respect your personal opinions and choices, however i feel perhaps this is a pointless discussion, as i dont believe the BNP would ever win power in the UK, due to (as we can see here, popular opinion being so against them).
I do think political correctness has gone too far, but i think some of the BNPs ideas are the other extreame.
zefirka
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Nice. I like Russians, y'know
effofex
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
CharlieBee_90
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Face, meet palm.

Voluntary repatriation. Isn't that EASIER TO SELL than compulsory repatriation for all?
- Nick Griffin

Very few people in Britain are aware of the huge influence over the mass media exercised by a certain ethnic minority, namely the Jews.
- Nick Griffin

Without the White race nothing matters [other right-wing parties] believe that the answer to the race question is integration and a futile attempt to create "Black Britons", while we affirm that NON-WHITES HAVE NO PLACE HERE AT ALL AND WILL NOT REST UNTIL EVERY LAST ONE HAS LEFT OUR LAND.
- Nick Griffin

The TV footage of dozens of ‘gay’ demonstrators flaunting their perversions in front of the world’s journalists showed just why so many ordinary people find these CREATURES so repulsive.
- Nick Griffin

A FRIENDLY DISEASE because blacks, drug users and gays have it.
- Mark Collett on AIDS

All black people will be repatriated, even if they were born here.
- Nick Griffin

There is not a great deal of point in keeping these people alive after all.
Jeffrey Marshall referring to Ivan Cameron, 2009.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6X8QQwU00Jk - I find the last 40 seconds or so very interesting.

So OP, please tell me how you would define racism if this is not it.
Jarve99
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I wouldn't vote for the BNP, it'd screw the country up. I just agree with their immigration policy since the mainstream parties havn't the balls to do anything about it. Labour? Allowing in thousands to get votes?

At the moment, the only way to get the point across that you believe immigration is a huge issue is to vote for the BNP, whether you want them in power or not. Therefore as a side point, not everyone who votes for the BNP is a racist as some of you believe. Let me repeat that. Not everyone voting for the BNP are racists and only an idiot would assume so. The word racist is branded around far too often. I voice concerns over Islam in a thread for example (not this particular one) and I was called a racist. Yet criticising a belief system is far from it.

So with regards to a protest to mainstream parties, I believe we really do NEED the BNP, otherwise the immigration issue will be forever unresolved.
ciawhobat
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Immigration

Mostly agree

Crime and Justice

Mostly disagree, though some ideas are good.

Economy

Mostly agree

Save money:
Mostly agree

Education

Mostly agree - although education theories and strategies are pretty complicated and I have my own ideas there.

Health

Mostly agree, but some ambiguous policies here.

Environment

Mostly agree, subject to details.

Housing & Welfare
Agree, but pretty vague

Defence

Some good ideas, but I can't agree with them all here.

Foreign Affairs
Definitely keeping the pound and traditional measures. Foreign policy is a really tricky issue overall, though, and I'm not for total isolationism. Probably we could do to be a bit more independant than we are at the moment, though, without pissing anyone off.

Democracy

Sounds good.
sabz_
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by ShayCamp)
THIS!!!
You took the words right out of my mouth! Thank you.

:five:
MonsterMash
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Jarve99)
I wouldn't vote for the BNP, it'd screw the country up. I just agree with their immigration policy since the mainstream parties havn't the balls to do anything about it. Labour? Allowing in thousands to get votes?

At the moment, the only way to get the point across that you believe immigration is a huge issue is to vote for the BNP, whether you want them in power or not. Therefore as a side point, not everyone who votes for the BNP is a racist as some of you believe. Let me repeat that. Not everyone voting for the BNP are racists and only an idiot would assume so. The word racist is branded around far too often. I voice concerns over Islam in a thread for example (not this particular one) and I was called a racist. Yet criticising a belief system is far from it.

So with regards to a protest to mainstream parties, I believe we really do NEED the BNP, otherwise the immigration issue will be forever unresolved.
This says it all really, too many people tip toe around the problem that we have many people entering this country who simply do not want to integrate into our society but instead want to impose theirs upon us.

And no this is not some 'brainwashing' of the media/propaganda or anything else you can come up with, this is from personal experience and it makes me sick. Muslim friends of mine attacked in the street, threatened, bullied and harassed by other gangs of muslims for being friends with white people. I've been involved in several of these, one being where about 15 muslim lads surrounded my friends car when we were both inside and keyed it to **** and tried to drag us out before he drove off. The overwhelming majority of you have not witnessed real racism you just jump on a media and political bandwagon. My experience has been that there are a huge amount of muslims living in our country who are great people, with my best friend and several close friends being among them. There are however, festering elements within this country which are simply not being dealt with through fear of being branded a 'racist' and that is where the problem lies.
ShayCamp
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by CharlieBee_90)
Face, meet palm.

- Nick Griffin

- Nick Griffin

- Nick Griffin

- Nick Griffin

- Mark Collett on AIDS

- Nick Griffin

Jeffrey Marshall referring to Ivan Cameron, 2009.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6X8QQwU00Jk - I find the last 40 seconds or so very interesting.

So OP, please tell me how you would define racism if this is not it.
I LOOOOOOVE Your Sig!! Long Live David Tennant!!!
Paxdax
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Alphanumeric1927)

Seriously can't see them teaching kids everything about British history. Doubt they'd include the bits about taking over helpless countries land and then killing the natives when things didn't go away. Also what's classed as "native peoples of britain?"
Hypocrite.
rrea436
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Paxdax)
Hypocrite.
well they were hardly foreigners were they?
Paxdax
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by rrea436)
well they were hardly foreigners were they?
Natives exist in the Third World, but not Britain?

Sod off.
rrea436
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Paxdax)
Natives exist in the Third World, but not Britain?

Sod off.
so sorry but yes you are "native" please define what a native britain is, am i native becaiuse i live in northern ireland or am i someforeign piece of crap,
he brought up a vaild point about selective teaching passing over when british settlers slattered the natives,eg. america so no you sod off
Howard
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
OK, due to the unbelievable amount of idiocy and ignorance throughout TSR in regards to the BNP, where you seem to immediatley refer to the BNP and anyone who has pride in their country as 'racists' when in actual fact they're not racist and it is not a racist issue. The BNP is in actual fact more concerned with the welfare of Great Britain as a nation rather than protecting 'indigenous' British while shooing foreigners.

Here, I have compiled a list of some of the more beneficial policies the BNP has after omitting some of the more racist ones.

If you disagree that any one of these is not beneficial to the UK, please suggest why you feel like this and if possible suggest other political policies that would be of more benefit.

Also, discuss the ones you think would absolutely make Britain a better country.

UPDATE: Missed one very crucial policy:

- Reach an accord with the Muslim world whereby they will agree to take back their excess population which is currently colonising this country, in exchange for an ironclad guarantee that Britain will never again interfere in the political affairs of the Middle East or try to dictate to any Arab or Muslim country as to what their internal government form should be;

Immigration
- Deport all the two million plus who are here illegally;

Crime and Justice
- Free the police and courts from the politically correct straitjacket which is stopping them from doing their jobs properly;
- End the liberal fixation with the “rights” of criminals and replace it with concern for the rights of victims – and the right of innocent people not to become victims;
- Re-introduce corporal punishment for petty criminals and vandals;
- Restore capital punishment for paedophiles, terrorists and murderers as an option for judges in cases where their guilt is proven beyond dispute (such as with DNA or other compelling evidence);
- Make prisons more austere and make criminals serve their full sentences. Offenders will be made to understand that they are being punished and not rewarded with a state-subsidised holiday for their crimes;
- Introduce automatic prison sentences for all repeat offenders;
- Put police back on the streets and remove their current political correctness shackles;
- Allow victims of crime full freedom to defend themselves and their property;
- Grant anonymity to those accused of crimes until they are convicted;
- Make police concentrate on real criminals and serve the public, not the government’s political aspirations;

Economy
The BNP plan to rebuild Britain will consist of the following steps:
- The nurturing and encouragement of new and existing British industries;
- The protection of British companies from unfair foreign imports;
- The promotion of domestic competition;
- Increased taxes on companies which outsource work abroad;
- The reintroduction of the married man’s allowance;
- The raising of the inheritance tax threshold to £1 million;
- The encouragement of savings, investment, worker share-ownership and profit-sharing;
- Halving council tax by centralising education costs and eliminating multiculturalism spending and unnecessary bureaucracy;
-----
Save money:
- Ending the £4.5 billion a year wars in Iraq and Afghanistan;
- Ending the untold billions spent subsidising the immigration swindle and all its ancillary costs (benefits, court and jail services, counter-terrorism measures, the “race relations” industry and a host of others);
- Severely curtailing the tax-subsidised feeding frenzy at Westminster and other levels of government;
- Cutting back all unnecessary layers of government which have been artificially created by years of politically correct Labour and Tory rule;

Education
- The teaching of old-fashioned literacy skills (as opposed to clearly failed “modern” teaching methods);
- The teaching of old-fashioned mathematics skills which have practical application to everyday life;
- The teaching of a full curriculum of British history. This will instil in our young people knowledge of and pride in the history, cultures and heritage of the native peoples of Britain, and not the cherry-picked politically correct drivel being fed to children today;
- The abolition of fees and the restoration of full grants to university students studying proper subjects (as opposed to fake "social sciences" );
- The improvement of school food as proper meals have been shown to be linked to behaviour and achievement;

Health
- Replace 100,000 NHS bureaucrats with doctors, nurses and dentists;
- Invest sufficient money in the NHS to provide a decent service to the British people;
- Bring hospital cleaning back in-house and make high cleanliness a top priority;
- End the scandal of foreign health tourism;
- Train and pay to retain British doctors, nurses and dentists instead of looting the Third World of staff who are desperately needed in their home countries;
- Revitalise the healthcare system by boosting staff and bed numbers, slashing unnecessary bureaucracy and by addressing the root cause of low recruitment and retention — low pay.
- We will see to it that no money is given in foreign aid while our own hospitals are short of beds and the staff to run them.
- Finally, more emphasis must be placed on healthy living with greater understanding of sickness prevention through physical exercise, a healthier environment and improved diets;

Environment
- The removal of unsightly overhead power lines from beauty spots and their burial underground;
- The creation of a bulk transport tax regime that pushes supermarkets to supply more local and seasonal produce;
- The encouragement of an extensive and rapid switchover to organic and low fossil fuel farming techniques;
- The banning of the ritual slaughter of animals without pre-stunning, and the sale of such meat;
- The elimination of the unhealthy, energy intensive and cruel factory farming of livestock;
- The abolition of all “stealth taxes” and other charges on household rubbish collections;
- Develop alternative transport fuels such as bio-diesel and hydrogen;
- Develop renewable energy sources such as off-shore wind farms, wave, tidal and solar energy;
- Investigate the feasibility of cutting-edge, intrinsically-safe, fast-breeder nuclear stations;
- Invest in a high-speed, magnetic levitation, inter-city rail network;
- Allow the building of a new privately-funded airport on reclaimed land in the Thames estuary to reduce the pressure on, and stop the constant expansion of, the South East’s airports;

Housing & Welfare
- A BNP government will restore the earnings link with pensions and ensure that elderly people who have paid a lifetime of taxes and reared families should not have to sell their homes to pay for care in their old age;

Defence
- Strengthen our conventional forces;
- Retain a genuinely independent nuclear deterrent and produce all our weaponry in Britain;
- Only commit British forces when British national interests are at stake;
- Preserve and restore our historic County Regiments;
- Bring our troops back from Germany and withdraw from NATO, since political developments make both commitments obsolete;
- Close all foreign military bases on British soil;
- Refuse to risk British lives in meddling ‘peacekeeping’ missions in parts of the world where no British interests are at stake;
- Restore national service for our young with the option of civil or military service;

Foreign Affairs
- Maintain an independent foreign policy of our own, and not a spineless subservience to the USA, the ‘international community’, or any other country.
- Resolutely oppose the single European currency;
- Support the overwhelming majority of the British people in their desire to keep the Pound and our traditional weights and measures;

Democracy
- Abolish “anti-discrimination” laws which prevent people from making a free choice;
- Abolish the “Human Rights Act” which has been imposed on this country through the European Union, and which is nothing but an excuse to prevent British laws stopping the scroungers of the world parasiting off this nation;
- Abolish all restrictions on traditional free speech; common law provisions against incitement to violence are the only proper limits in a free society;
- Reject ID cards, intrusive surveillance and the retention of DNA samples of the innocent;
- Introduce an English parliament within the United Kingdom;
- Introduce citizen-initiated referenda whose outcome is binding on Parliament.

bnp.org.uk
A humungously expensive wish list. What will base income tax be set at, 97%?

Some of these are brilliant ideas but clearly nobody has got a calculator out.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (529)
80.27%
Leave (130)
19.73%

Watched Threads