Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jojospacemunky)
    Im still waiting for my confirmation of results as is everyone else who did the Access course at my college ... tick tick tock and im needing to scan the results to send to MMU to confirm ive met the condition of my offer
    good luck at MMU jojospacemunky might see u there next year myself thats if i get on the Access Course this year,I have been informed i need to take a few assessments tests as part of the selection procedure lol.I am sure u done expectionary well ^_^

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wizardtop)
    good luck at MMU jojospacemunky might see u there next year myself thats if i get on the Access Course this year,I have been informed i need to take a few assessments tests as part of the selection procedure lol.I am sure u done expectionary well ^_^
    thanks fella and all the best on your access course this year

ReputationRep:
    Anyone got their Uni place confirmed yet? As on ucas track?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Schooo)

I have Got my results through on Sunday, and sent a scanned email to Southampton on Monday and was confirmed my place yesterday Just waiting for my confirmation letter

ReputationRep:
    Yep

ReputationRep:
    no im still waiting on my results coming through from college ringing them tomorrow i think just to find out whats happening with them

ReputationRep:
    We pick our portfolios up in a couple of weeks. I dunno if that includes picking up the diploma also. I don't have patience at the best of times let alone now.

ReputationRep:
    i got my access results through this morning ... successfully attained the Diploma
    60 credits at level 3 and 3 credits at level 2 will receive the AQA certificate early August Just need to scan and send the results off to Uni now to make my offer go unconditional

ReputationRep:
    i got my access results through this morning ... successfully attained the Diploma
    60 credits at level 3 and 3 credits at level 2 will receive the AQA certificate early August Just need to scan and send the results off to Uni now to make my offer go unconditional
    Well done

ReputationRep:
    Still waiting for the results. It's annoying as I know I have passed. Nobody on the course has them yet so I know I'm not the only one waiting.

The sooner I can get those, the sooner I can get some stuff ready for my adventure to cardiff

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tea&chocolate)
    Well done
    thanks my UCAS was updated tonight just waiting on confirmation letter now didnt take long neither i emailed my college certificate results after midnight on Friday and though i didnt get an acknowledgement from MMU - after 7pm today i got the email saying UCAS status updated - can officially now be excited for University

Hope everyone gets their results soon as well

ReputationRep:

Current story of my life.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by luvlilhippos)
    3 students who took my access course last year got offers for Cambridge and 1 student this year has received an offer to do Chemistry so it is possible - just think that the competition for places this year has made it more difficult
    Did they have previous A levels or just the access course?

ReputationRep:
    Got my results through on Thursday (hangover was totally worth it), emailed them on Friday and got my confirmation that I am, indeed, going to uni in September. Don't think it's completely set in yet.

ReputationRep:
    My certificate arrived in the post today

I'm in Clearing
    The two unis I contacted two weeks ago, haven't got back to me yet.

ReputationRep:
    Who here has gone on from their access course to Oxbridge?

ReputationRep:
    well i received a wonderful letter from college today to tell me that although my AQA certificate had arrived AQA HAD MADE ERRORS IN MY GRADES ON SOME OF MY MODULES ...... HOW??????????

so now i have to wait longer to get my certificate grrrrrhhhh

ReputationRep:
    well i received a wonderful letter from college today to tell me that although my AQA certificate had arrived AQA HAD MADE ERRORS IN MY GRADES ON SOME OF MY MODULES ...... HOW??????????

so now i have to wait longer to get my certificate grrrrrhhhh
    At least your college picked up on it! Mine sent it to me, signed by them, with not only wrong modules and wrong grades, but missing modules, so the credits don't even add up to the necessary amount. And there's nobody who'll even discuss it in the college until Monday.

It's shocking. If this kind of thing happened with A Levels it would be a total scandal, but with Access it just seems to be par for the course.

ReputationRep:
    I guess mine was the worst, for one unit, most of us got pass or level 2, and only one got merit (who nearly did the group work all alone).
    For another unit taught by above lecturer, there were only passes, level 2 or failed.

For the 1st unit of another subject, 1 merit and a lot passes. 2nd unit,2 merits and a lot passes.
    The 1st unit of another subject taught by the same lecturer, 1 merit and a lot passes.........

ReputationRep:
    I have a interview next week for Access Course dont know whether i will get in but heres hoping.I have been informed by a few universities i have enquired to if i did get on this Access Course i would need Distinctions.So we see.Good luck to everyone whos passed A Access Course and whos going to University this year and all the best to everyone else

University open days

• University of Lincoln
    Mini Open Day at the Brayford Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 19 Dec '18
  • University of East Anglia
    UEA Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 4 Jan '19
  • Bournemouth University
    Undergraduate Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 9 Jan '19
Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.