This discussion is closed.
nihility
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by ajtiesto)
Eh.

My wife? Lol, you think i'm a muslim that beats my wife? Is that what you think all muslim men do, lol? Jesus!

No i have a lovely, beautiful girlfiend, one who has respect for everybody regardless of their race, religion or sexuality.
NO! of course all muslim men dont beat their wives. but they are within their islamic rights to do so. only lightly of course.
Magic_007
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by birdsong1)
I'm asking you a very simple question. It's obvious that you beat your wife. Why do you beat your wife?
How do you he has a 'wife'? If this is serious, then I will be alerting the moderator.
ss123
Report 8 years ago
ajtiesto
think shes taking your line on this one, lol! you asked her "a simple question" some time ago, didnt you!
nihility
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Naffy)
That is not Islamic.

The verse in the Quran says, if a wife is being severely aggressive and disobedient, first admonish them, if they persist, then refuse to share your bed, if they still persist, then you lastly may lightly strike them. (the arabic word used, spefically means if anything spanking, no marks left) Its not encouraged, but come on, that is hardly domestic violence 101 is it.
astonishing. well anyway heres my source mj about islam being violent.
ajtiesto
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by nihility)
thats your job silly.
by anti-muslim bandwagon i presume you mean people who are a bit miffed at being stifled by rabid lunatics. which not all muslims are btw. there will be some sensible muslims on here that will think wtf its just a cartoon and its just the internet. not all muslims are the same as you. you islamophobe.
see what i did thar?
I'm not even a muslim you idiot.

A bit miffed? More like looking for someone to hate on because their lives are so ******* more like.
Diaz89
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by MJlover)
Well at least you can't say its undemocratic :p:
We have the right to de-activate our accounts and not log on.
lol indeed.

(Original post by Kralizec)
It's been like that for months.

Nothing to do with this
No I'm not implying that this was the cause of it, but it does seem....very.....ironic.
Magic_007
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
im sorry i gave you the impression you had proven me wrong.
well yes christianity is a lesser evil than islam, there isnt any clauses (in the new testament at least) about death penalties. islam does teach to kill for apostasy, homosexuality, blasphemy? if you can give me evidence refuting that then i will admit im wrong readily and be relieved for it.
I found this useful weblink right on TSR,
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=1240627

Ask right there
birdsong1
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Magic_007)
How do you he has a 'wife'? If this is serious, then I will be alerting the moderator.
I know it in the same way he "knows" that I "hate" certain groups of people, or that I am a "BNP chick" or whatever.
User414413
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Why did you beat your wife, sir.
What you said is wrong. Here are some reasons for you to hate Islam, pick the one that you hate most:

Spoiler:
Show
Islam is not compatible with secularity and always holds religion in the best regards

Democracy is a man-made system, meaning rule by the people for the people. Thus it is contrary to Islam, because rule is for Allaah, the Most High, the Almighty, and it is not permissible to give legislative rights to any human being, no matter who he is.*

It says in Mawsoo’at al-Adyaan wa’l-Madhaahib al-Mu’aasirah (2/1066, 1067):*

Undoubtedly the democratic system is one of the modern forms of shirk, in terms of obedience and following, or legislation, as it denies the sovereignty of the Creator and His absolute right to issue laws, and ascribes that right to human beings. Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):*

“You do not worship besides Him but only names which you have named (forged) — you and your fathers — for which Allaah has sent down no authority. The command (or the judgement) is for none but Allaah. He has commanded that you worship none but Him (i.e. His Monotheism); that is the (true) straight religion, but most men know not”

[Yoosuf 12:40]*

“The decision is only for Allaah”

[al-An’aam 6:57]*

Islam is homophobic because it is prejudice against having sex or getting married.

Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“And (remember) Loot (Lot), when he said to his people: ‘Do you commit the worst sin such as none preceding you has committed in the ‘Aalameen (mankind and jinn)?

81.*‘Verily, you practise your lusts on men instead of women. Nay, but you are a people transgressing beyond bounds (by committing great sins).’

82.*And the answer of his people was only that they said: ‘Drive them out of your town, these are indeed men who want to be pure (from sins)!’

83.*Then We saved him and his family, except his wife; she was of those who remained behind (in the torment).

84.*And We rained down on them a rain (of stones). Then see what was the end of the Mujrimoon (criminals, polytheists and sinners)”

[al-A’raaf 7:80-84]*

“Verily, by your life (O Muhammad), in their wild intoxication, they were wandering blindly.

73.*So As-Saihah (torment — awful cry) overtook them at the time of sunrise.

74.*And We turned (the towns of Sodom in Palestine) upside down and rained down on them stones of baked clay.

75.*Surely, in this are signs for those who see (or understand or learn the lessons from the Signs of Allaah).

76.*And verily, they (the cities) were right on the highroad (from Makkah to Syria, i.e. the place where the Dead Sea is now)”

[al-Hijr 15:72-76]*

al-Tirmidhi (1456), Abu Dawood (4462)and Ibn Maajah (2561) narrated that Ibn ‘Abbaas (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Whoever you find doing the action of the people of Loot, execute the one who does it and the one to whom it is done.”. Classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Saheeh al-Tirmidhi.*

Ahmad (2915) narrated from Ibn ‘Abbaas (may Allaah be pleased with him) that the Prophet of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “May Allaah curse the one who does the action of the people of Loot, may Allaah curse the one who does the action of the people of Loot,” three times. This was classed as hasan by Shu’ayb al-Arna’oot in Tahqeeq al-Musnad.*

Islam is sexist became women aren’t allowed to marry four men.* Also, women have less divorce rights than men. A man is allowed to pat his wife with a miswak but the wife isn’t allowed to do the same.

[4:24] Also prohibited are the women who are already married, unless they flee their disbelieving husbands who are at war with you. These are GOD's commandments to you. All other categories are permitted for you in marriage, so long as you pay them their due dowries. You shall maintain your morality, by not committing adultery. Thus, whoever you like among them, you shall pay them the dowry decreed for them. You commit no error by mutually agreeing to any adjustments to the dowry. GOD is Omniscient, Most Wise.

“Men are the protectors and maintainers of women, because Allaah has made one of them to excel the other, and because they spend (to support them) from their means. Therefore the righteous women are devoutly obedient (to Allaah and to their husbands), and guard in the husband’s absence what Allaah order them to guard (e.g., their chastity, their husband’s property, etc.). As to those women on whose part you fear ill-conduct, admonish them (first), (next), refuse to share their beds, (and last) beat them (lightly, if it is useful), but if they return to obedience, seek not against them means (of annoyance). Surely, Allaah is Ever Most High, Most Great.” [al-Nisaa’ 4:34]

Islam is against freedom of religion to an extent. A person isn’t allowed to convert away from Islam without being killed.

Al-Bukhaari (6484) and Muslim (1676) narrated that ‘Abd-Allaah ibn Mas’ood said: The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “It is not permissible to shed the blood of a Muslim who bears witness that there is no god except Allaah and that I am the Messenger of Allaah, except in one of three cases: a soul for a soul (i.e., in the case of murder); a previously-married person who commits zina; and one who leaves his religion and separates from the main body of the Muslims.”*

Criticising Islam or Mohamed will result in death.

Abu Dawood (4361) narrated from Ibn ‘Abbaas that a blind man had a freed concubine (umm walad) who used to insult the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) and say bad things about him. He told her not to do that but she did not stop, and he rebuked her but she did not heed him. One night, when she started to say bad things about the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) and insult him, he took a short sword or dagger, put it on her belly and pressed it and killed her. The following morning that was mentioned to the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him). He called the people together and said, “I adjure by Allah the man who has done this action and I adjure him by my right over him that he should stand up.” The blind man stood up and said, “O Messenger of Allaah, I am the one who did it; she used to insult you and say bad things about you. I forbade her, but she did not stop, and I rebuked her, but she did not give up her habit. I have two sons like pearls from her, and she was kind to me. Last night she began to insult you and say bad things about you. So I took a dagger, put it on her belly and pressed it till I killed her.” Thereupon the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Bear witness, there is no blood money due for her.”

Al-Nasaa’i narrated (4071) that Abu Barzah al-Aslami said: A man spoke harshly to Abu Bakr al-Siddeeq and I said, ‘Shall I kill him?’ He rebuked me and said, ‘That is not for anyone after the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) .’” (Saheeh al-Nasaa’i, 3795)*
Magic_007
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Annoying-Mouse)
What you said is wrong. Here are some reasons for you to hate Islam, pick the one that you hate most:

Spoiler:
Show
Islam is not compatible with secularity and always holds religion in the best regards

Islam is homophobic because it is prejudice against having sex or getting married.

Islam is sexist became women aren’t allowed to marry four men.* Also, women have less divorce rights than men. A man is allowed to pat his wife with a miswak but the wife isn’t allowed to do the same.

Islam is against freedom of religion to an extent. A person may practise their religion privately, but they aren’t allowed to build any religious buildings or preach their religion. A person isn’t allowed to convert away from Islam without being killed.

*Muslims can you please not explain to me the rulings behind this because I already know them. The simple fact is that it is sexist.

I don't need your opinions. In fact I don't want to learn Islam from a declared apostate.

You intend to show Islam on thestudentroom.
MJlover
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
im sorry i gave you the impression you had proven me wrong.
well yes christianity is a lesser evil than islam, there isnt any clauses (in the new testament at least) about death penalties. islam does teach to kill for apostasy, homosexuality, blasphemy? if you can give me evidence refuting that then i will admit im wrong readily and be relieved for it.
Its the same for Christianity too. But thats all right? Proving you know very little about Islam.
Laurawhitters
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
maybee facebook will be a better place with out them, i allways get random pakistanies trying to add me! gets rather annoying
ajtiesto
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by ss123)
ajtiesto
think shes taking your line on this one, lol! you asked her "a simple question" some time ago, didnt you!
I think it's pretty obvious now what the answer is, lol. But i'll give her another chance.

Lol, don't worry about it.

I'm asking you a very simple question. It's obvious that you beat your wife (regardless of whether or not you are Muslim). Why do you beat your wife?
Where did you get that idea from? I'm still only 21 and at uni, to early for a wife. I have never beaten anyone up in my life, let alone a girl.

Now i'd answered your simple question, can you answer mine.

Why do you hate all muslims?
jannike
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by ectodermal)
Not surprising though is it that they banned it, you'd have done the same to make a stand against something you didn't agree with.
Just because you're a Muslim, don't expect everyone to share, or even respect, your beliefs. You may find a caricature of Mohammed offensive, but you happen to be part of a minority, and the majority will not have their right to say and draw what they like stifled by over-sensitive, deluded people.

If I and a group of other people decided we didn't like pictures of Richard Dawkins being drawn, we couldn't expect everyone else in the world to unquestioningly accept it and never draw a picture of him. If you are offended by cartoons of Mohammed, don't look at cartoons of Mohammed, but don't expect everyone else to bow to your beliefs.
Diaz89
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by jannike)
Just because you're a Muslim, don't expect everyone to share, or even respect, your beliefs. You may find a caricature of Mohammed offensive, but you happen to be part of a minority, and the majority will not have their right to say and draw what they like stifled by over-sensitive, deluded people.
Draw what you like, just don't dictate to Muslims how they should feel about it and how they should "freely" express themselves in doing so.
MJlover
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Annoying-Mouse)

Spoiler:
Show

Islam is against freedom of religion to an extent. A person may practise their religion privately, but they aren’t allowed to build any religious buildings or preach their religion. A person isn’t allowed to convert away from Islam without being killed.

*Muslims can you please not explain to me the rulings behind this because I already know them. The simple fact is that it is sexist.
http://www.islamonline.net/servlet/S...News/NWELayout
birdsong1
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by ajtiesto)
Where did you get that idea from? I'm still only 21 and at uni, to early for a wife. I have never beaten anyone up in my life, let alone a girl.

Now i'd answered your simple question, can you answer mine.

Why do you hate all muslims?
You didn't answer my question. It's obvious from your posts. Why do you beat your wife?
User414413
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I don't need your opinions. In fact I don't want to learn Islam from a declared apostate.

You intend to show Islam on thestudentroom.
What? Who said this is aimed at you? I am trying to clear some wrong assumptions about Islam. All of this is from the Ask a Muslim thread and they have got it from Islamic websites and the Islamic websites have provided sources for the hadiths and verses for the Qu’ran in which they came to the decisions. I, being an apostasy has got nothing to do with this thread. This is what I am talking about with Muslim. Your generally attitude towards apostasies is disgusting. But, don’t worry, I don’t even hate you, just your belief.
User414413
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
You didn't answer my question. It's obvious from your posts. Why do you beat your wife?
Oh, I see now. He made assumptions about you and now you are making assumptions about him.
ajtiesto
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Laurawhitters)
maybee facebook will be a better place with out them, i allways get random pakistanies trying to add me! gets rather annoying
Oh come on now, you should take it as a complement. They can't help it if they want to be friends with you. I presume you don't like meeting people from around the world then, lol?

I love it when people from different parts of the world add me. Get to know their country, culture and all that.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1015)
79.11%
Leave (268)
20.89%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed