What do men REALLY think about skinny girls? Watch

presh5
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Jam4kate1991)
Your trying to tell me how to spell my own language? I' surprised you aren't typing in some foreign dialect. No offence but, in this country, people use slang and you probably aren't taught that in your foreign institution. As for me I don't know a word of your stupid language, English is the way forward which is why your using MY language.
WOW! ur a nob!
canthisbeit
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by campy)
I have an issue with you calling me fat. How the hell am I or any other women supposed to feel good about myself with people life you deciding that anything above a size 10 is fat? It's not even about being nice or having opinions: it's just plain wrong.
EDIT: *like
How are you meant to feel good about yourself??!! How about not relying on other people to tell you you look good before you believe it! ****ging off thin women, petite women, is not going achieve anything. The fact is men do prefer a smaller frame, but they also like lady parts...so adding this to a slim frame is what the majority will prefer.

Its not wrong at all. If someone is fat they are, it's not the end of the world, it doesnt make you a bad person, that person just has a larger frame. It is all about opinions. I know a few girls who are a size 6-8 and have a coke bottle shape, 2 sisters actually. This is the way they were built and far from anorexic.

Dont worry every woman can bag a man, as it appears that is the opinion which affects you most.
balface
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by fox_the_fix)
I like girls with NO fat on them but nice curves.
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-..._4027163_n.jpg

I cannot stand these fat disgusting vile women who claim that skinny girls do not have curves. Yes they DO have curves and they have the RIGHT curves. YOU do not have curves you just have fat deposits where your curves should be.

Fat tits are not attractive, cellulite arse is not attractive. Stop with this **** that you're 'curvy'. No you're not, you're ******* fat and it is disgusting.
Sorry to break it to you, but her boobs have so been photoshopped. It's all blurry and weird around her bikini top. And her right one looks abit squarish?

Anyway, apart from that, I mostly agree with you. Skinny girls can have curves as it's to do with your proportions rather than your clothes size.
Though even skinny people can get cellulite.
campy
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by canthisbeit)
How are you meant to feel good about yourself??!! How about not relying on other people to tell you you look good before you believe it! ****ging off thin women, petite women, is not going achieve anything. The fact is men do prefer a smaller frame, but they also like lady parts...so adding this to a slim frame is what the majority will prefer.

Its not wrong at all. If someone is fat they are, it's not the end of the world, it doesnt make you a bad person, that person just has a larger frame. It is all about opinions. I know a few girls who are a size 6-8 and have a coke bottle shape, 2 sisters actually. This is the way they were built and far from anorexic.

Dont worry every woman can bag a man, as it appears that is the opinion which affects you most.
I have a boyfriend thanks.
I was actually concerned for his unhealthy opinion of what is fat. I don't think anyone likes to be called fat, do you? Especially not when I'm struggling with my weight atm. I also very much know I'm not fat, it just angers me when people think I am. And why don't you go ahead and find some proof of me saying at any point that I don't like skinny girls. Go on, I dare you. You might find a few posts saying 'you're lucky to be flat chested, want to swap?' or 'you don't even need to be curvy to be attractive-take my friend for example'
Learn to read before you get all worked up please thankyou.
Oh and at no point was I looking for someone to say I look good. There isn't even a picture of me on here. I was just arguing with somone who I think is an idiot.
RabbitCFH
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by balface)
Sorry to break it to you, but her boobs have so been photoshopped. It's all blurry and weird around her bikini top. And her right one looks abit squarish?

Anyway, apart from that, I mostly agree with you. Skinny girls can have curves as it's to do with your proportions rather than your clothes size.
Though even skinny people can get cellulite.
So pretty and so smart. :flutter:
balface
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by RabbitCFH)
So pretty and so smart. :flutter:
Dziękuję
fox_the_fix
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
It is an example.
katebushfan
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by campy)
Personally I wouldn't call c cup big anyway, but that's just a difference in perception. Please read my other posts. I never said you can't be like that. I just said it's not common and the guy who equated bums and boobs to size 8/10 and equated being fat to anything over a size 10 was really stupid. You just can't make generalisations like that. I don't understand why so many got the wrong end of the stick. All I said was that I don't know anyone like that.

EDIT: which I don't, so what's the problem?
Huh? I've no idea what you're banging on about, this is a huge over reaction to my comment.
BeanofJelly
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
My contribution to the "clothing size debate" :p:

I am short. If I was a size 14, yes I would probably be "fat", appearance wise and health wise.

But, I don't think you can just dismiss a whole clothing size! I mean, correct me if I'm wrong, because I wouldn't really know due to being tiny chested, but I thought that just have large breasts could increase your clothing size. With big enough tits you could be a size 14 couldn't you, even if you had a tiny waist?

Also, height guys! Someone here (one person admittedly) said size 10 was fat, and a few have said size 12 or size 14, but it completely depends on height. I am short, so yes a size 8 is about right for me I would say, but you can't expect a girl who's a head taller than I am to miraculously fit into the same size clothes or else be fat.

Besides, what good does bandying around terms like "fat" do anyway? I guess it is the natural response to this thread, but still some sensitivity would be nice. All that should really matter is your health, cause there will almost always be some guys out there who are and aren't attracted to your weight. So if your size 14, I mean, just look at yourself, think do I eat healthily? Do I get enough exercise? Is my weight a healthy weight? Do I feel good at this weight? And if the answer to those questions is a reasonable yes, then who cares what your size is.

Being slim does not necessarily mean that you are healthy, most people probably need to look a their diet and how much exercise they are getting, even the slim folks.

EDIT: This whole post is from a kind of health-freak perspective, but to me, your health and also how you want to look are the only two things that come into what weight you *should* be.

(Original post by Advanced Subsidiary)
This is some good entertainment guys. Keep it coming, i'm loving this. So many angsty posts over what one guy said lol.
:hmmm:
RabbitCFH
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Dziękuję
That surprised me!
Advanced Subsidiary
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
This is some good entertainment guys. Keep it coming, i'm loving this. So many angsty posts over what one guy said lol.
Becca_18
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by riotgrrl)
I hate to break it to you, but a US size 8 is a British size 12 :p:
I miiiight be tempted to post a picture but I'm not sure if it would prove the point that size 12 isn't fat or if it would just make loads of people go "ewwwww, fat cow!" xD
These websites said that size 8 = 10: http://www.usatourist.com/english/ti...ens-sizes.html
http://www.85b.org/dress_conv.php

Not that it should ACTUALLY matter.
mushy786
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by tlr1)
its all bout bahara golestani.,,perfect figure ;p
sorry??
Becca_18
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
This obviously doesn't cover all guys. (And to the guys providing the voice of reason: your posts haven't gone unnoticed!!!! I promise!) And I realize that females can also be notoriously shallow. But still, the guys who are claiming "I like skinny girls with big boobs!" don't quite understand how the common female body types work.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Fbwsh9Iw_w

Haha these posts are probably making me sound SO bitter. I'm generally a happy person, really. But some of these misconceptions get kind of grating after a while.
Becca_18
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
You're a fool. You know what, I've had enough of this thread to be honest lol - it's too hard to get through to you people. It's easier to convince guys that they're not ugly and height doesn't matter than women and their misguided perception of fat.
There was also a certain amount of sarcasm in that statment. (Sorry, I know that the internets can make that kind of unclear...)
balface
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by RabbitCFH)
That surprised me!
Naprawdę? Dlaczego? :p:
riotgrrl
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Uhhh, didn't you say you were leaving this thread 2 or 3 posts back? :p:
in_vogue
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
As has probably been said before: you can be extremely slim with big tits and a juicy ass.
tlr1
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by mushy786)
sorry??
haha ;p i knew ud catch on
riotgrrl
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by -starlight-)
Well we can agree to disagree then.

Woah you're easily aggravated, aren't you? By academic info, I was referrring to the fact that you'll be doing an artsy course at UCL. Although I agree that it's really good, it doesn't change the fact that my course and university are better regarded by employers and the general public.
Lol, what is your academic info that's so amazing? The girl you were talking to was off to do Ancient World Studies at UCL- that's a really well-respected university and it has a fantastic reputation for classical subjects. The fact that she's doing an arts subject and not science doesn't make her any less intelligent than you, it just means she has different interests.

Also you really don't need to be six foot to pull off size 12.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you chained to your phone?

Yes (101)
19.77%
Yes, but I'm trying to cut back (208)
40.7%
Nope, not that interesting (202)
39.53%

Watched Threads