Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I'm not attracted to British girls anymore Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jimbo1234)
    Look at Japan, because they call their chav's...well, they have none.........and they have the lowest crime rate in the world. So yes, I have more of a right then them because they give nothing back and life would be better without them.
    That point only stands if the reason that Japan has no chavs is that they killed them all, which of course they didn't, so that's a meaningless statement. Secondly, there are people who misbehave, disobey the law in all countries and culture. You're being naive again.

Japan does have a low crime rate, so we should try to emulate what it is that causes this. Of course, Japan has a very high suicide rate, based on a heritage of tradition, shame and a kamikaze culture. Seeing as our heritage is completely different being Western, we don't have this 'shame' culture that would lower crime. What I can tell you is that in Japan, the sick and the elderly are cared for with a universal health system and their quality of life is somewhat greater than ours. They rehabilitate prisoners with military-style discipline. They allow those who are weak, or who have wronged, to thrive.

If you think this is wrong then go take your liberal bull**** somewhere poor and see for yourself. Why should better people not choose who lives or dies? We already do it with animals so wtf makes humans so special? That's right - nothing bar silly liberal thinking.
    If you don't understand that, then you're not worth arguing with.

'Liberalism' did not invent the differences between humans and animals. Science did. I could explain to you all the vast intellectual, rational and emotional difference, but you know that already. You're just trying to be sensationalist. You know exactly why animals and humans are different, so don't pretend not to understand.
    If you said that to any educated person, in any modern court of law or government meeting, you'd be laughed at. It's like you're pretending to be a certain despotic tyrant.

Your unsubstantiated opinion is the one about men drinking and well, everything you have said. As you said yourself, back in the day everyone drunk, yet know women drink more then men......and this has been proven in recent studies.
    On top of this, many studies have shown women are becoming more depressive, aggressive, and alcoholics - yet you seem to think that is fine and normal...:confused:
    Men used to drink more. Now women do (or so you say) . I didn't argue with that.

It's not fine and normal for ANYONE to become and alcoholic and be depressed. You seem to imply that it's okay for men to be alcoholics and be aggressive, which is isn't.
    But there's a difference between getting plastered on a saturday night and being an alcoholic. Generally alcoholics aren't young, they're middle-aged people whose lives have fallen apart, usually brought on by unemployment, bereavement and marriage breakdown. None of these things may be their fault, or they might be, and they should be rehabilitated so they can contribute to society again.

Wow, someone pretty much just called your entire gender useless and all you can say is thanks.......how pathetic.
    Sarcasm, dude.

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=Jimbo1234;28751269]......QUOTE]

Also, just to really throw some water on this, here's a NHS report published in May 2010 about alcoholism, relating to data collected in over the past three years.

71% of men and 56% of women (aged 16 and over) reported drinking an alcoholic drink on at least one day in the week prior to interview. 11% of men and 6% of women reported drinking on every day in the previous week.

28% of men reported drinking more than 21 units in an average week. For women, 19% reported drinking more than 14 units in an average week

In 2007, 33% of men and 16% of women (24% of adults) were classified as hazardous drinkers. This includes 6% of men and 2% of women estimated to be harmful drinkers, the most serious form of hazardous drinking, which means that damage to health is likely.

http://www.ic.nhs.uk/webfiles/public...gland_2010.pdf

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tinywings)
    This thread makes me wish I was a lesbian.
    Trust me, every man in the world wishes that you were a lesbian too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by plok)
    Trust me, every man in the world wishes that you were a lesbian too.
    Oh, I'm sure they do, sweetheart

ReputationRep:
    In the past people drunk because it was safe, many did not drink to the point of passing out, and in such a short amount of time.

I know I am not God's gift, I never said I was, but I am better then all the verminous chav's as they are merely a burden and society would be better without them. Want an example? Look at Japan, because they call their chav's...well, they have none.........and they have the lowest crime rate in the world. So yes, I have more of a right then them because they give nothing back and life would be better without them. If you think this is wrong then go take your liberal bull**** somewhere poor and see for yourself. Why should better people not choose who lives or dies? We already do it with animals so wtf makes humans so special? That's right - nothing bar silly liberal thinking.

Your unsubstantiated opinion is the one about men drinking and well, everything you have said. As you said yourself, back in the day everyone drunk, yet know women drink more then men......and this has been proven in recent studies.
    On top of this, many studies have shown women are becoming more depressive, aggressive, and alcoholics - yet you seem to think that is fine and normal...:confused:

Wow, someone pretty much just called your entire gender useless and all you can say is thanks.......how pathetic.
    Well what's the point in arguing, i know better as i'm one of these 'British Girls' and so i don't need to justify myself to this idiot, my post was merely to point out how pointless op's thread was.
    Personally, i'm fine with how much i drink and behave, don't give a crap what op thinks, i can behave like a man (or not) if i wish, that's my choice...

ReputationRep:
    In the past people drunk because it was safe, many did not drink to the point of passing out, and in such a short amount of time.

I know I am not God's gift, I never said I was, but I am better then all the verminous chav's as they are merely a burden and society would be better without them.
    Can you clarify who falls under the brand of 'verminous chav'? What makes them nothing but a burden on society? I'd like to know what makes you feel so much superior to them.

Want an example? Look at Japan, because they call their chav's...well, they have none.........and they have the lowest crime rate in the world. So yes, I have more of a right then them because they give nothing back and life would be better without them. If you think this is wrong then go take your liberal bull**** somewhere poor and see for yourself. Why should better people not choose who lives or dies? We already do it with animals so wtf makes humans so special? That's right - nothing bar silly liberal thinking.
    Are you seriously that ****ing dense that you can't see the difference in the value of life of an animal and a human? Nobody has more rights than any other person, regardless of what qualities and imperfections they have, nor can we choose who is allowed to have children. This isn't 'silly liberal thinking', it's 'thinking with basic morals'.

Can your explain how women drinking more than men is a problem? The majority of harder drugs are used mostly by men, do you see a problem (not with the drug use itself) with this?

And if these studies are true, could the increase in depression among women be due to the they're subjected to condemnation for what's their choice? People like you who are spewing about how they're becoming 'sluttish' and how this somehow makes them worthless as women. I could say that when British men are all terrible people because they're violent and abusive and get women pregnant and leave them to look after they're child as a single parent, and it would be true that some are like this but I'm sure you'd object to such a brash generalisation.

Perhaps when they're drunk and their less inhibited they lash out because of this, I know if I was constantly under scrutiny from my peers, the media, authority figures like politicians and the police I'd be on a short fuse too.

Do you mind if I ask what kind of qualities do you look for in a partner?

(Original post by Smack)
    I don't agree with everything the OP says - some of which is borderline misogyny and quite backward - but our European counterparts are certainly not envious of our women.
    Borderline? His post was a straight up attack on 90% of women in this country, his opinion is utterly despicable and I'm honestly amazed at how many people, especially how many female posters, here share his opinion.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by fist)
    Borderline? His post was a straight up attack on 90% of women in this country, his opinion is utterly despicable and I'm honestly amazed at how many people, especially how many female posters, here share his opinion.
    I'm not at all amazed at the amount of people of both genders who share his opinion at all.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fist)
    Can you clarify who falls under the brand of 'verminous chav'? What makes them nothing but a burden on society? I'd like to know what makes you feel so much superior to them.

Are you seriously that ****ing dense that you can't see the difference in the value of life of an animal and a human? Nobody has more rights than any other person, regardless of what qualities and imperfections they have, nor can we choose who is allowed to have children. This isn't 'silly liberal thinking', it's 'thinking with basic morals'.

Can your explain how women drinking more than men is a problem? The majority of harder drugs are used mostly by men, do you see a problem (not with the drug use itself) with this?

And if these studies are true, could the increase in depression among women be due to the they're subjected to condemnation for what's their choice? People like you who are spewing about how they're becoming 'sluttish' and how this somehow makes them worthless as women. I could say that when British men are all terrible people because they're violent and abusive and get women pregnant and leave them to look after they're child as a single parent, and it would be true that some are like this but I'm sure you'd object to such a brash generalisation.

Perhaps when they're drunk and their less inhibited they lash out because of this, I know if I was constantly under scrutiny from my peers, the media, authority figures like politicians and the police I'd be on a short fuse too.

Do you mind if I ask what kind of qualities do you look for in a partner?

What do chavs contribute to society which is not destructive and a burden? All they do is sponge of benefits, commit crime, and return nothing to the state. On top of this they destroy what respectful culture Britain has and replace it with Neanderthal like behaviour. It is not hard to be better then them. Step one, have a job, step 2, don't commit crime...........:rolleyes:

Humans are animals. Stop being so nieve and arrogant to think humans surpass animals even though we are the same, if not at times worse. When an animal attacks a person, it is through instinct and the animal will not know better. When scum attacks a person, they know exactly what they are doing, what the victim will feel, and why they should not do it, yet they do it regardless. What you believe in is retarded liberal thinking because why should some rapist have the same rights of you? Why should some idiotic chav have the same rights as you? How is giving them these equal rights going to help society?

Women drinking more is a problem because anyone who excessively drinks has a problem (which is what the surveys where about). More research should also be done about men doing hard drugs and the root of that problem should also be found as it is clearly a major issues that needs to be tackled.

How is being sluttish a good thing? Last time I checked being promiscuous was always deemed bad. Can you please explain what has changed to make this a good quality in a person.
    As for men who hit women and leave them, well this is obvious a bad thing, but is very rare. Go look at the statistics on domestic violence and teen pregnancy and see the huge difference in reported cases. The problem with your argument is that it is completely unsubstantiated and you have nothing but crazy opinions which simply shows denial to except the truth. If your argument is to have any weight, then you will need to start using sources (the sources for mine where provided a few pages back by another person).

The qualities I look for a very simple and basic, yet so many British women lack them: Secure, confident, mildly intelligent, conscientious, and takes care of their image.
    It really is not that demanding now is it...........

(Original post by CommonPeople)

Also, just to really throw some water on this, here's a NHS report published in May 2010 about alcoholism, relating to data collected in over the past three years.

71% of men and 56% of women (aged 16 and over) reported drinking an alcoholic drink on at least one day in the week prior to interview. 11% of men and 6% of women reported drinking on every day in the previous week.

28% of men reported drinking more than 21 units in an average week. For women, 19% reported drinking more than 14 units in an average week

In 2007, 33% of men and 16% of women (24% of adults) were classified as hazardous drinkers. This includes 6% of men and 2% of women estimated to be harmful drinkers, the most serious form of hazardous drinking, which means that damage to health is likely.

http://www.ic.nhs.uk/webfiles/public...gland_2010.pdf
    Is alcoholism and binge drinking the same?

(Original post by userdloat)
    Well what's the point in arguing, i know better as i'm one of these 'British Girls' and so i don't need to justify myself to this idiot, my post was merely to point out how pointless op's thread was.
    Personally, i'm fine with how much i drink and behave, don't give a crap what op thinks, i can behave like a man (or not) if i wish, that's my choice...

No, you just proved the OP completely right.
    To think that drinking as much as you want or acting like a man is fine, then you have serious issues.
    Just because it is your choice does not make it good. It could be my choice to go rape a girl, to attack a stranger, to self harm, to do hard drugs.........but this does not make it right.

That point only stands if the reason that Japan has no chavs is that they killed them all, which of course they didn't, so that's a meaningless statement. Secondly, there are people who misbehave, disobey the law in all countries and culture. You're being naive again.

Japan does have a low crime rate, so we should try to emulate what it is that causes this. Of course, Japan has a very high suicide rate, based on a heritage of tradition, shame and a kamikaze culture. Seeing as our heritage is completely different being Western, we don't have this 'shame' culture that would lower crime. What I can tell you is that in Japan, the sick and the elderly are cared for with a universal health system and their quality of life is somewhat greater than ours. They rehabilitate prisoners with military-style discipline. They allow those who are weak, or who have wronged, to thrive.

If you don't understand that, then you're not worth arguing with.

'Liberalism' did not invent the differences between humans and animals. Science did. I could explain to you all the vast intellectual, rational and emotional difference, but you know that already. You're just trying to be sensationalist. You know exactly why animals and humans are different, so don't pretend not to understand.
    If you said that to any educated person, in any modern court of law or government meeting, you'd be laughed at. It's like you're pretending to be a certain despotic tyrant.

Men used to drink more. Now women do (or so you say) . I didn't argue with that.

It's not fine and normal for ANYONE to become and alcoholic and be depressed. You seem to imply that it's okay for men to be alcoholics and be aggressive, which is isn't.
    But there's a difference between getting plastered on a saturday night and being an alcoholic. Generally alcoholics aren't young, they're middle-aged people whose lives have fallen apart, usually brought on by unemployment, bereavement and marriage breakdown. None of these things may be their fault, or they might be, and they should be rehabilitated so they can contribute to society again.

Sarcasm, dude.
    Japan never had chavs due to its culture as it was never acceptable to be like that. It was never your right or any liberal rubbish, it was merely stupid and self destructive. They know that they are better then chavs and because of this, no chavs ever developed. Of course there are those who commit crime, but that is for many other reasons bar being scum. Although Japan's culture is extreme, it minimises crime and people becoming victims, which I think is a step forward.

As for eugenics, what makes humans different and better then say a dog? I would really like to know the answer to this..........If anything humans at times are worse because they are fully aware of their actions and the consequences where as an animal is not.

It is not fine for anyone to drink excessively, but women have started to binge drink far more then in the past. Why? Do you think this is healthy and should be ignored?

ReputationRep:
    Humans are animals. Stop being so nieve and arrogant to think humans surpass animals even though we are the same
    Really?

When scum attacks a person, they know exactly what they are doing, what the victim will feel, and why they should not do it, yet they do it regardless.
    Attacking those who threaten us is instinctual. We give in to our instinctual brains when we retaliate in this way. It's not the same as being a Jack the Ripper-esque killer, every move planned.

There are plenty of people WHO DON'T attack others. They surpress their natural urges using what people refer to as the 'higher brain', the intellectual side of a human's mind that an animal does not posses.
    We can choose not to fight. People fast when there is plenty of food available, and remain calm when there is every reason to fight. That is why we are different. We have choice, and animals do not.

What you believe in is retarded liberal thinking because why should some rapist have the same rights of you? Why should some idiotic chav have the same rights as you? How is giving them these equal rights going to help society?
    Equal rights is essential. It means that this rapist has a chance to contribute to society again, it means that when he comes out of prison, he can lead a good life and be a benefit to society again. If he doesn't he goes back to prison.
    If a chav is idiotic he should be educated. If he choses not to be educated that he has to deal with worse job prospects. That's fair, that's his choice. But he has the choice. People need to be given the choice otherwise they can't succeed.

"71% of men and 56% of women (aged 16 and over) reported drinking an alcoholic drink on at least one day in the week prior to interview. 11% of men and 6% of women reported drinking on every day in the previous week."

"8% of men reported drinking more than 21 units in an average week. For women, 19% reported drinking more than 14 units in an average week"

Is that alcoholism?

ReputationRep:
    Japan never had chavs due to its culture as it was never acceptable to be like that. It was never your right or any liberal rubbish, it was merely stupid and self destructive. They know that they are better then chavs and because of this, no chavs ever developed. Of course there are those who commit crime, but that is for many other reasons bar being scum. Although Japan's culture is extreme, it minimises crime and people becoming victims, which I think is a step forward.
    Stop pretending to know things about Japan. You see that Japan has a low crime rate so you assume there isn't any 'scum'. Well 'scum' is pretty subjective. You could say that anyone who commits crime is 'scum'. People in Japan DO COMMIT CRIME. There is 'scum' in Japan. There is an inverse relationship between quality of life, and crime rate. Japan has a higher quality of life, it has lower crime. The education system is better, the health system is better. There is less reason for people to turn to crime.
    Crime isn't low because 'they saw that it was destructive', because well ''Duh!", we all know that. If it was as simple as that we'd all be crime free.

As for eugenics, what makes humans different and better then say a dog? I would really like to know the answer to this..........If anything humans at times are worse because they are fully aware of their actions and the consequences where as an animal is not.
    As I explained, humans can chose whether they commit an atroscity or not. Animals cannot.

It is not fine for anyone to drink excessively, but women have started to binge drink far more then in the past. Why? Do you think this is healthy and should be ignored?
    Drinking is a thing. Women doing it is a thing. Men doing it is a thing. They're all things, per se. Why does female binge drinking matter more than male binge drinking? Are men more 'entitled' to drink, because in the past men were usually the drinkers?
    No it's not healthy. It's not healthy for anyone to drink. What do you want, prohibition? That's the only way to stop people. We all know that it doesn't work.

ReputationRep:
    Really?

Attacking those who threaten us is instinctual. We give in to our instinctual brains when we retaliate in this way. It's not the same as being a Jack the Ripper-esque killer, every move planned.

There are plenty of people WHO DON'T attack others. They surpress their natural urges using what people refer to as the 'higher brain', the intellectual side of a human's mind that an animal does not posses.
    We can choose not to fight. People fast when there is plenty of food available, and remain calm when there is every reason to fight. That is why we are different. We have choice, and animals do not.

Equal rights is essential. It means that this rapist has a chance to contribute to society again, it means that when he comes out of prison, he can lead a good life and be a benefit to society again. If he doesn't he goes back to prison.
    If a chav is idiotic he should be educated. If he choses not to be educated that he has to deal with worse job prospects. That's fair, that's his choice. But he has the choice. People need to be given the choice otherwise they can't succeed.

"71% of men and 56% of women (aged 16 and over) reported drinking an alcoholic drink on at least one day in the week prior to interview. 11% of men and 6% of women reported drinking on every day in the previous week."

"8% of men reported drinking more than 21 units in an average week. For women, 19% reported drinking more than 14 units in an average week"

Is that alcoholism?
    Humans are mammals...........So from a biological view we are the same. Only arrogance makes us believe differently. :rolleyes:

I know we can not choose to fight, and my point was to remove all those who do choose to fight.......

Equal rights is stupid and nieve. Look at re-offence rates. Very rarely can you change someone. And again, just because someone has a choice does not make it right. They choose the wrong choice thus should be dealt with as this choice will effect others.

Is alcoholism and binge drinking the same? No..........

Stop pretending to know things about Japan. You see that Japan has a low crime rate so you assume there isn't any 'scum'. Well 'scum' is pretty subjective. You could say that anyone who commits crime is 'scum'. People in Japan DO COMMIT CRIME. There is 'scum' in Japan. There is an inverse relationship between quality of life, and crime rate. Japan has a higher quality of life, it has lower crime. The education system is better, the health system is better. There is less reason for people to turn to crime.
    Crime isn't low because 'they saw that it was destructive', because well ''Duh!", we all know that. If it was as simple as that we'd all be crime free.

As I explained, humans can chose whether they commit an atroscity or not. Animals cannot.

Drinking is a thing. Women doing it is a thing. Men doing it is a thing. They're all things, per se. Why does female binge drinking matter more than male binge drinking? Are men more 'entitled' to drink, because in the past men were usually the drinkers?
    No it's not healthy. It's not healthy for anyone to drink. What do you want, prohibition? That's the only way to stop people. We all know that it doesn't work.
    Have you ever actually been to Japan? No? Then shut up.
    The crime their is mainly corruption and crime that will never effect the average person. They do not have scum as we do have here. There are not loud mouthed chavs roaming around or people getting drunk looking for fights.
    As for reasons, we have one of the most generous benefits system in the world! If any country should have no crime it is the UK! Can you starve, be without a home etc? No. Why do people commit crimes then? Because they are scum and have issues that they take out on others.

Humans always choose their actions. It is due to our greatly developed brain that we can fight the vast majority of our instincts. The only ones we can not fight our instincts to keep us alive, and last I checked, cutting a bike chain to steal a bike is not a survival instinct........

Drinking is a thing? What the **** does that mean? No wonder this argument has been going on for so long as you clearly lack the necessary skills to write down your view into a coherent and clear argument.

ReputationRep:
    What do chavs contribute to society which is not destructive and a burden? All they do is sponge of benefits, commit crime, and return nothing to the state. On top of this they destroy what respectful culture Britain has and replace it with Neanderthal like behaviour. It is not hard to be better then them. Step one, have a job, step 2, don't commit crime...........:rolleyes:
    I think you'll find that most chavs come from poorer areas, which have fewer job opportunities to begin with and there are extremely few now due to the state of the economy. Unemployment rates that in extreme cases are over 30%, and due to the current state of the. This leads to the problem of people having a) nothing to do and b) no money. The easiest way for them to solve these is simple, through crime. Stealing things to sell, selling drugs, mugging etc are all quick and easy ways for people to make money without needing to put any effort or money in.

The 'destruction of British culture' is an invalid point, as they are part of the British culture, it already is British culture. Where it goes from here depends on how the government deals with it, and I have serious doubts they'll do anything that will have a meaningful impact.

The only way this can be solved is with greater government spending on bettering the education in these areas, working with the community rather than trash talking it and criticising it.

Other than 'kill them all' how would suggest the country fixes this?

Humans are animals. Stop being so nieve and arrogant to think humans surpass animals even though we are the same, if not at times worse. When an animal attacks a person, it is through instinct and the animal will not know better. When scum attacks a person, they know exactly what they are doing, what the victim will feel, and why they should not do it, yet they do it regardless. What you believe in is retarded liberal thinking because why should some rapist have the same rights of you? Why should some idiotic chav have the same rights as you? How is giving them these equal rights going to help society?
    Biologically, humans are animals, but to equate the life of a human to that of a animal is just being deliberately obtuse. Humans are intellectually superior beings, we're beyond animals on a cognitive level. We're concious entities with a more advanced level of conciousness than 'eat, sleep, reproduce', and that is what puts us at a level above other animals. It's ironic that you say human life worth the same as a dog's, but then claim superiority over other people. If it was your choice as to what would die, would you choose a child or two dogs?

Women drinking more is a problem because anyone who excessively drinks has a problem (which is what the surveys where about). More research should also be done about men doing hard drugs and the root of that problem should also be found as it is clearly a major issues that needs to be tackled.
    The increasing rates of people drinking more is a problem, but the main danger of women drinking excessively is not the risk of developing alcoholism (which while it exists, it's unlikely to happen unless drinking progresses from a weekend habit), but that they're more likely to becomes victims of sexual assault. This is where the problem lies, not with being an alcoholic, not that addiction isn't a problem.

How is being sluttish a good thing? Last time I checked being promiscuous was always deemed bad. Can you please explain what has changed to make this a good quality in a person.
    As for men who hit women and leave them, well this is obvious a bad thing, but is very rare. Go look at the statistics on domestic violence and teen pregnancy and see the huge difference in reported cases. The problem with your argument is that it is completely unsubstantiated and you have nothing but crazy opinions which simply shows denial to except the truth. If your argument is to have any weight, then you will need to start using sources (the sources for mine where provided a few pages back by another person).
    The problem here lies with you saying that every girl who acts like a 'slut' is promiscuous, which is obviously untrue. We're living in a time where people have the freedom to do what they want, casual sex is no longer taboo. If two people want to finish a night out by having sex then that's their business. People out partying are at the age where sexual experimentation is the norm, people are discovering who they are and as long as they're practising safe sex then I fail to see where the problem is.

And when they don't is where we see teenage pregnancy, which better education can help reduce.

And then we combine this problem of two people fooling around together, having a child and then needing money to pay for it. There's no jobs, benefits don't cover all the costs, so they must resort to crime for the money. He gets arrested and goes to prison. The other parent now has even less income and the child now grows up in poverty, in a poor, jobless area. Can you say if you were in their situation you'd be able to resist the temptation of crime?

Regarding domestic abuse,
    http://www.womensaid.org.uk/domestic...sp?itemid=1857
    The statistics, which launch in the January edition of the magazine, show that approximately 1 in 5 Bliss readers have been physically hurt by someone they were dating – and for sixteen year old girls, this goes up to 1 in 4.
    And even more worryingly,
    http://www.womensaid.org.uk/domestic...sp?itemid=1783
    Statistics show that 1 in 2 boys and 1 in 3 girls think there are some circumstances when it is ok to hit a woman or force her to have sex. (Burton et al., 1998) and 36% of boys think that they might personally hit a woman or force her to have sex. (Burton et al., 1998)
    Rare my ass.

The qualities I look for a very simple and basic, yet so many British women lack them: Secure, confident, mildly intelligent, conscientious, and takes care of their image.
    Why only mildly intelligent? Worried she'll find out you're a bitter misogynist?

ReputationRep:
    You chose to ignore the statistics for binge drinking that I just showed you. You're choice, but it descreases the credibility of your argument.

Have you ever actually been to Japan? No? Then shut up.
    Now I know your argument is falling apart. My Grandmother taugh English in Japan for most of her adult life, and my room is full of Japanese things that she has given me, and my head full of stories that she told me. But this doesn't merit me knowing everything about Japan. If you've been on holiday to Japan, then that doesn't entitled you to make broad assumptions about their entire social network. When did you research your thesis on crime rates, sociology and political policy of Japan.?

The crime their is mainly corruption and crime that will never effect the average person.
    Wrong. The most common crimes in Japan are larceny and manslaughter, making up more than 80% of the total crime.

"According to the statistical table of 2005, there were about 3,125 thousand criminal cases known to the police in that year. Over 82.0% of these were larcenies (about 55.0%) and vehicular wounding and manslaughters (about 27.0%, consisting of negligence causing deaths or injuries and dangerous driving causing deaths or injuries) followed by intellectual crimes (about 3.2%) and violent crimes (about 2.2%)."

http://www.stat.go.jp/english/index/official/214.htm#4

Can you starve, be without a home etc?
    Funny, because a while back you were campaigning to get rid of the tramps. Now there are none?

Humans always choose their actions....and last I checked, cutting a bike chain to steal a bike is not a survival instinct........
    If the goverment cuts make a man redundant and he can't find another job, is that his fault? Plenty of people are in the gutter because they choose to be. Plenty are there out of no fault of their own. How do we discriminate?

Drinking is a thing? What the **** does that mean? No wonder this argument has been going on for so long as you clearly lack the necessary skills to write down your view into a coherent and clear argument.
    Well it is. Well it's more of an 'action' if you want to get technical. Pointing out an irregular use of language just seems to me to say that you had no argument to the content of my words.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fist)
    Biologically, humans are animals, but to equate the life of a human to that of a animal is just being deliberately obtuse. Humans are intellectually superior beings, we're beyond animals on a cognitive level. We're concious entities with a more advanced level of conciousness than 'eat, sleep, reproduce', and that is what puts us at a level above other animals.
    Agreed.

The problem here lies with you saying that every girl who acts like a 'slut' is promiscuous, which is obviously untrue. We're living in a time where people have the freedom to do what they want, casual sex is no longer taboo. If two people want to finish a night out by having sex then that's their business. People out partying are at the age where sexual experimentation is the norm, people are discovering who they are and as long as they're practising safe sex then I fail to see where the problem is.
    And when they don't is where we see teenage pregnancy, which better education can help reduce.
    Agreed. If sex is safe it hurts no one.
    Young people do not realise the severe financial and physical burdern of having a baby. School teaches about sex, it does not teach about how much care a baby needs, how much it costs, the pain involved.

Why only mildly intelligent? Worried she'll find out you're a bitter misogynist?
    I think you've hit the nail on the head.
    So agreed again. And pos rep I think.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks, I'd up you back but it said: "You have already rated a post by this user recently! " I'll try again when I wake up tomorrow.

ReputationRep:

It really is not that demanding now is it...........

No, you just proved the OP completely right.
    To think that drinking as much as you want or acting like a man is fine, then you have serious issues.
    Just because it is your choice does not make it good. It could be my choice to go rape a girl, to attack a stranger, to self harm, to do hard drugs.........but this does not make it right.

lol how is it not fine? I never said i drank like a man, i just said if i wanted to that's my decision, i'm a human being and i'm allowed to behave the way i want as it's me who has to deal with the consequences
    BTW i don't drink like a man, i rarely get drunk, which is also my decision, but i don't see you attacking that.
    Just because you're a female doesn't mean that you have to behave the way men think you should because they prefer it that way.
    It's like saying that a man can't act camp like a woman if he's gay because you don't think he should
    Some people are so self obsessed...

ReputationRep:
    Just skimmed the thread. But OP, do you feel bad that you don't prefer British women? Or just not met the right one? Anyway it doesn't sound like something to worry over. Unless people in your social circles like family and/or friends might dissaprove. Even then its still your preference.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    ..and I am British

My attraction has gotten for absolute preference to virtually non-existent.

I've noticed a couple of things that white brit girls seem to have:

-sluttish behaviour - to attract guys which makes me sick.
    -the need to slap on make up ALL the time.
    -manipulative behaviour
    -coldness / unfriendly
    -manly
    -crude
    -loud, don't mind much but everyone hates a loud mouth
    -heavy drinks, falling about in the streets
    -lack of morals
    -and their general appearance has just become very boring.

anyone else notice this?
    i'll take what i can get...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    ..and I am British

My attraction has gotten for absolute preference to virtually non-existent.

I've noticed a couple of things that white brit girls seem to have:

-sluttish behaviour - to attract guys which makes me sick.
    -the need to slap on make up ALL the time.
    -manipulative behaviour
    -coldness / unfriendly
    -manly
    -crude
    -loud, don't mind much but everyone hates a loud mouth
    -heavy drinks, falling about in the streets
    -lack of morals
    -and their general appearance has just become very boring.

anyone else notice this?
    Do you live in the north or something? :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheQuickestSilver)
    Russian & Swedish girls on the other hand :drool:
    amen to this, esp on the swedish front. Scandanavian women generally are VERY hot......oh and they're not totally retarded like many english girls and they don't get wasted and do all this slapper stuff (culturally speaking they're better behaved ).

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 4, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.