Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I'm not. :unimpressed:

Why won't it snow here? Bloody pennines... It's cold enough!

ReputationRep:
    Ended up 35 minutes late for my first lecture and my lecturer was even later so it was cancelled and shifted forward making an optional lecture tomorrow compulsory.

(Original post by Rishz)
    Too many kids throwing snowballs at random people... it has happened to me... >_>
    Walking out of the University gates on the path opposite were a group of chavs shouting "****ers" and throwing snowballs at us.

ReputationRep:
    I've had the horrible freezing weather without the snow :'(

ReputationRep:
    NW London, theres been absolutely no snow, but i think its forecast to snow tomorrow!!

ReputationRep:
    It snowed early Saturday morning here but not much.
    Its made the roads slippery.
    But the worst thing is its frozen the ground so I can't do my archaeology coursework in which the wattle and daub walls I were making should have been done. But I can't do it because I can't get the soil out the ground.

ReputationRep:
    So, Tis the season.... snow is falling all around us, children playing, having fun and all that jazz! :rolleyes:

It has been heavilly snowing of late, so, opinions people, is snow positive or negative?
    Thank You

ReputationRep:

Not really affected.

ReputationRep:
    We've got loads of snow here, roads and paths are awful. Had to walk to and from work yesterday and today it's about a mile and a half walk which is horrible in snow.
    2 of my brothers came home from school at 1 today as it got worse.

ReputationRep:
    Not in London.....fml.

ReputationRep:
    Bad...after one day it turns to slush

ReputationRep:
    Snow is great, just avoid the yellow snow.

ReputationRep:
    Snow is geat when you've bought your snow gear to uni with you. It isn't if you forgot it and are permanently freezing

ReputationRep:
    Lack of snow is affecting me negatively, as I have 2 essays due in tomorrow and a politics test to revise for and I've only finished 3/4's of the first essay
    If it snows I won't need to worry 'cause they'll be no school for mee
    *letitsnowletitsnowletitsnow*

ReputationRep:
    I want snow

ReputationRep:
    it is meant to snow where I am tomorrow, am excited but just hope it doesn't bugger up the train service too much cause I am going to Manchester for my university interview :p

ReputationRep:
    NO snow in london I want snow, its so beautiful

ReputationRep:
    No snow in London yet! anticipating though...

ReputationRep:
    I had to work in it today. The temperature barely got above freezing. fml

ReputationRep:
    It's not even snowingg!

ReputationRep:
    I want heavy snow here in Sheffield overnight so school closes for tomorrow
    could do with a nice lay-in

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 8, 2011
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.