Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Yeah that's cool.

I was thinking we could just go to a cafe or something?

ReputationRep:
    Ok sounds good to me, as this has been in playing for waaay to frakking long (battlestar galactica reference whoop whoop) shall we just say half 2 either saturday or sunday. by the cathedral, if your interested send me a PM and il send you my number and we can better arrange something

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dr_horrible93)
    Ok sounds good to me, as this has been in playing for waaay to frakking long (battlestar galactica reference whoop whoop) shall we just say half 2 either saturday or sunday. by the cathedral, if your interested send me a PM and il send you my number and we can better arrange something
    oh no! I missed this!
    are you guys meeting Up again soon?

ReputationRep:
    Nothing happened, so this will need yet again (sigh) rearranging. So this weekend? anyone

ReputationRep:
    hahahaha!!! we are soo unorganised ;P

maybe we can wait until october so next year's nerds can join in too!

ReputationRep:
    Give me till October and I'll totally join in the nerd culture!

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I know this thread is a little old but I'm a nerdy fresher and I was wondering where abouts the nerd culture is in Exeter? Seeing as there's a new series of Doctor who showing, and I've only one person to share my excitement with... I haven't found many other Whovians

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Onyxtwix)
    Hey, I know this thread is a little old but I'm a nerdy fresher and I was wondering where abouts the nerd culture is in Exeter? Seeing as there's a new series of Doctor who showing, and I've only one person to share my excitement with... I haven't found many other Whovians
    Swing by the squash tomorrow and find the sci-fi society?

ReputationRep:
    We were soooo bad at organising things last year ;p we need to do better this time!!

(Original post by Persipan)
    Swing by the squash tomorrow and find the sci-fi society?
    i was a part of the sci-fi soc for part of last year, and i found it really intimidating, like it was people shouting "look how many sci-fi facts and quotes i can remember!!!", not a relaxed chat about any sci-fi stuff. (not actual shouting, but you get what i mean lol)
    i dropped out because i felt like i had to look into really complex stuff just to keep up, i didnt like it so much

ReputationRep:
    i dropped out because i felt like i had to look into really complex stuff just to keep up, i didnt like it so much
    I went to the Sci-fi meeting in Freshers week and I felt a bit like this ^

Which is why I was wondering if there is anything else...

ReputationRep:
    I went to the Sci-fi meeting in Freshers week and I felt a bit like this ^

Which is why I was wondering if there is anything else...
    i can only think of personal meet ups to be honest <3
    when are you free to meet & where do you think is best, costa in the forum maybe?

ReputationRep:
    A meet up in costa would be lovely, I'm free all morning Thursday.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, they usually sit in the front of the lectures in the Alumni Auditorium...

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.