Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Complete this statement....'I can't get a girlfriend/boyfriend because...' Watch

I would say because I'm a chicken that runs away from anything with responsibilities :/

and I RAN away from this guy that i like who just wanted to make sure I was okay because I just embarassed myself.

So to sum it up because I'm retarded and mentally dysfunstional.

ReputationRep:
    I can't get a boyfriend because all the men I have liked are either:

a.) in relationships
    b.) don't like me back
    c.) fancy me but are only interested in flings/friends with benefits

ReputationRep:
    ...there's not much opportunity at my uni to meet guys that are older than me/not a ******** student type.

ReputationRep:
    I can't get a boyfriend because... all the men in my life are either taken, or I just don't see them in that way, and I can't be bothered to go out and meet new people? Meh, I'm happy to wait til uni

ReputationRep:
    Okay listen up its not hard to get a bf or a gf infact u cna have who ever u like ( wel with in reason obv alex evans and olly sykes are mine so hands off ) but what im trying to say here is all ov u are trying to change to get ur lad or ur girl but lets be honest u dont want some one who is pretending to be some one there not u need to learn to lvoe people for who they are and well ok let say u like a lad but ur too shy to tlk to hi m and u wait for him to tlk to well have u eva though he might be scared top tlk to u alwell ?? :/ so get some convidence and go and tlk to tht gal or lad u like trust me ull be much betta off x

ReputationRep:
    i cant get a boyfriend because i'm a lesbian..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by **EM**)
    My mates call this the friend bin, I try to deny it's existence but apparently not...

oh it exists

ReputationRep:
    I can't get a boyfriend because I live in Portugal but don't speak Portuguese so that makes communication somewhat challenging.... that and the fact that I'm a socially awkward dweeb who is a made for the sole purpose of embarassing myself in the most public of situations

ReputationRep:
    There are probably many reasons, but the excuses I like to use are:

1) I am too tall.
    2) I am too crazy/weird/outgoing. hahaha

ReputationRep:
    I can't get girlfreind because I live in a villiage with only 2 girls... they are both family.

Sucks :boring:

ReputationRep:
    All the good ones are taken.

ReputationRep:
    ...I keep falling in love with straight girls and gay boys. And I'm really picky, but I can't afford to be.

Because i have major trust issues and need to sort my life out, having just broken the heart of the one person i cared about.

I can't get a boyfriend because any guy I've ever asked out has rejected me so now I'm too scared to ask anyone out. I'm guessing i've been rejected so often because of my appearence.

ReputationRep:
    I can't get a girlfriend (or a boyfriend) because I'm absolutely, knee-shakingly petrified of sex.

ReputationRep:
    I don't have a gf bcuz I'm not in a mood to ask a girl. But if any girl asks me out I might consider, and currently gf is not a prior to seek my attention.

ReputationRep:
    i'm too picky and take a while to open up

ReputationRep:
    Haha this thread is funny.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by robodude789)
    oh it exists
    Worcester Uni? I'm from Worcester.
    But yes I know, I've been there and put friends there, although I don't like the substitution of the word Zone for Bin.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by **EM**)
    Worcester Uni? I'm from Worcester.
    But yes I know, I've been there and put friends there, although I don't like the substitution of the word Zone for Bin.

really?! gotta love coincidence sometimes.

yeah im trying to escape the "friend bin/zone" at the moment, although ive been trying to do it for the last 2 and a half years so i guess its not gunna happen anytime soon. :rolleyes:

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 12, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.