Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wish I Could Change This)
    You think it's worth booking a train back home from Stevenage? If it's busy surely there will be many trains?
    Omg book tickets. Even if it's an anytime-return one. Also, there won't necessarily be more trains...just more people trying to get on them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by angelbones)
    Um, no I'm not. You aren't allowed to take glass bottles, but they have no problem with you transferring alcohol into a plastic bottle.
    u r being illegals bb gurl, pls do not do this or i will report ur crimes to teh polices : )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yituool)
    u r being illegals bb gurl, pls do not do this or i will report ur crimes to teh polices : )
    You do and I'll smack you so hard you'll be dizzy all weekend

ReputationRep:
    You do and I'll smack you so hard you'll be dizzy all weekend
    Just try and find me bb

ReputationRep:
    I don't understand why everyone is so excited about Slipknot :confused:

ReputationRep:
    I don't understand why everyone is so excited about Slipknot :confused:
    Same. I don't think they're that good to be honest. :cool:

This should be insane though. Bring on Metallica (and Bill Bailey! )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FallenProject)
    Same. I don't think they're that good to be honest. :cool:

This should be insane though. Bring on Metallica (and Bill Bailey! )
    YESSS I can't wait. I'm quite glad the big 4 are on the first night, because I'll be most awake and un-drunk.

ReputationRep:
    YESSS I can't wait. I'm quite glad the big 4 are on the first night, because I'll be most awake and un-drunk.
    Aha, my thoughts exactly. We should organise and go around in a massive TSR contingent :P

ReputationRep:
    Aha, my thoughts exactly. We should organise and go around in a massive TSR contingent :P
    Maybe

I'm staying in Camp Loner (because I'm a loser and our planned group fell apart and I'm a bit of a pussy if I'm completely honest)

ReputationRep:
    Maybe

I'm staying in Camp Loner (because I'm a loser and our planned group fell apart and I'm a bit of a pussy if I'm completely honest)
    N'awww. Well if you find yourself on your own I'd be happy to meet up. (I'm not on my own, but I'm going with a load of my little brother's friends so... meh )

This is my first Sonisphere by the way :/

ReputationRep:
    N'awww. Well if you find yourself on your own I'd be happy to meet up. (I'm not on my own, but I'm going with a load of my little brother's friends so... meh )

This is my first Sonisphere by the way :/

Fun This is my first Sonisphere too (actually it's my first weekend-long festival too)

Meeting up with someone would be cool though

ReputationRep:
    Newbie here is also attending Sonisphere!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RA_seaneth)
    Newbie here is also attending Sonisphere!
    Hiiii! Looking forward to it?

ReputationRep:
    Hiiii! Looking forward to it?
    I am indeed, I'm reviewing it aswell. I'm going to see Cavalera Conspiracy tomorrow in Stoke, and AALLMMOSSTT got an interview with Max but it fell through at last minute Are you going?

ReputationRep:
    I am indeed, I'm reviewing it aswell. I'm going to see Cavalera Conspiracy tomorrow in Stoke, and AALLMMOSSTT got an interview with Max but it fell through at last minute Are you going?
    To Soni, obviously. Not to Cavalera Conspiracy though, I'm working over the next couple of days.

ReputationRep:
    Ahh that's what I meant Who're you looking forward to the most? Sucks about Scott Ian not being there

ReputationRep:
    Ahh that's what I meant Who're you looking forward to the most? Sucks about Scott Ian not being there
    I don't care about Slipknot, tbh. The big 4, Kids in Glass Houses, Sum 41, Weezer!, The Mars Volta, Alestorm, Biffy Clyro, Bill Bailey...
    Not to everyone's taste, I know, but they're the ones I'm most excited to see.

ReputationRep:
    I don't care about Slipknot, tbh. The big 4, Kids in Glass Houses, Sum 41, Weezer!, The Mars Volta, Alestorm, Biffy Clyro, Bill Bailey...
    Not to everyone's taste, I know, but they're the ones I'm most excited to see.
    You are now aware that Scott Ian isn't in Slipknot, but Anthrax.

Also,

SLIPNUTZ SUXX

Bring on Orange Goblin. Round up the mother****ing horses, crackers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yituool)
    You are now aware that Scott Ian isn't in Slipknot, but Anthrax.

Also,

SLIPNUTZ SUXX

Bring on Orange Goblin. Round up the mother****ing horses, crackers
    LOL I know, it's just that every damn person I talk to about Soni is like, "omggg slipknot!!1!"

ReputationRep:
    LOL I know, it's just that every damn person I talk to about Soni is like, "omggg slipknot!!1!"
    And we call these people manchildren.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.