The Student Room Group

NSPCC Campaign on facebook : to stop violence against children

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Guvnor
Change your Facebook profile picture to a character from your childhood and invite your friends to do the same, for the NSPCC. Until Monday (December 6), there should be no human faces on Facebook, but an invasion of memories. This is a campaign to stop violence against children.

You probably have come across the above message now with everyone posting it as their status.

This campaign is getting pretty big now on facebook, with everyone changing their profile pics to pics of their favourite characters, anybody else taking part ?

I changed mine for this campaign to a pic of Simba from lion king :smile:

What about you ?

I did change mine to teenage mutant ninja turtles but i found out the whole thing was organised by pedophiles who will find it easier to add young children as friends on facebook if their identity (true of false) is hidden!!!!!!!
therefore i have changed it back now
Original post by Guvnor
Change your Facebook profile picture to a character from your childhood and invite your friends to do the same, for the NSPCC. Until Monday (December 6), there should be no human faces on Facebook, but an invasion of memories. This is a campaign to stop violence against children.

You probably have come across the above message now with everyone posting it as their status.

This campaign is getting pretty big now on facebook, with everyone changing their profile pics to pics of their favourite characters, anybody else taking part ?

I changed mine for this campaign to a pic of Simba from lion king :smile:

What about you ?

The Wild Thornberry's :biggrin:. Anyone, besides me love that show! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending