Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Girl having sex with 10 guys in a week is same as guy having 10 girls in one week? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by m.i.e)
    :facepalm:

You're either very deluded, or are you really a girl pretending to be a guy on here. I seriously can't believe that you just wrote that, but I guess some people prefer to live in denial.
    No, actually, he's 100% right and you obviously have no counter argument.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DirtyPrettyThing)
    For me to sleep with a lot of women, I would have to put in a good few hours at the gym, spend money on a flash haircut, stylish expensive clothes, I would have to carefully consider my approach, tailored to each girl, to put her at ease and seduce her, manage to win her trust in order to sleep with her.
    If you think this is what it takes, then I'm not surprised you're having trouble getting laid.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by missygeorgia)
    ha thanks!

ReputationRep:
    A guy is like a masterkey, he can open many different locks; therefore hes useful.
    A girl is like a lock, it can only be opened by one key, if its opened by more than one, it isnt useful

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by queenorivers)
    Again.. why? Not just the definitions but why it is wrong for one to do it and right for another to. Constructed argument please
    I'll tell you why...

(Original post by Bishamon)
    A key that opens many locks is known to all as a master key however the lock which is opened by many keys is just a ****ty lock
    ...because of this.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by missygeorgia)
    Yes, obviously.

:rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by katyness)

Originally Posted by Bishamon
    A key that opens many locks is known to all as a master key however the lock which is opened by many keys is just a ****ty lock

...because of this.
    A lock that's opened by many keys is a ****ty lock because the purpose of a lock is to prevent access to something, and if many people can access that something then the lock isn't doing a very good job. A woman's vagina is not there to allow only one penis to enter it. It's there to allow for reproduction. In fact, a vagina that can only be accessed by one penis is a very very ****ty vagina.

Your analogy makes no sense. A vagina is not similar to a lock. A penis is not similar to a key. Analogies need to use a similarity to make a point. It's flawed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MRushton)
    A lock that's opened by many keys is a ****ty lock because the purpose of a lock is to prevent access to something, and if many people can access that something then the lock isn't doing a very good job. A woman's vagina is not there to allow only one penis to enter it. It's there to allow for reproduction. In fact, a vagina that can only be accessed by one penis is a very very ****ty vagina.

Your analogy makes no sense. A vagina is not similar to a lock. A penis is not similar to a key. Analogies need to use a similarity to make a point. It's flawed.
    You're right, and we've concluded this many times yet people continue to use that image because they have run out of actual arguments. Whenever someone is silly enough to bring the key/lock thing into debate again, just ignore it.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 12, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.