Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

5'5 and 137lbs or so.

ReputationRep:
    It's still Christmas. I refuse to answer that question

ReputationRep:
    5'7"/ 170cm and 53 Kg/ 117 lbs last time I checked. I'm happy with that.

ReputationRep:
    5'10 - 14 stone.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by snowyowl)
    5 foot 5, and I fluctuate between 8 and a half to 9 stone. Size 8.

Not at all happy with this and want to get down to 8 stone at least - that's my new year's resolution for next year
    You're size 8 and you want to lose between half a stone and a stone? Does this not strike you as being slightly ridiculous?

ReputationRep:
    lol you british people are majorly skinny man,, im 6 feet two inches around 200 pounds

ReputationRep:
    6 foot 2, 15 stone. But Im a rugby man, and I weight train so Im not overly fussed how heavy I am. I could do with losing about a stone of xmas flab tho tbh.

ReputationRep:
    6'3
    14 Stone

5"5 and i weight 9 stone 8ish, dnno if that's good/bad but i'm happy enough.

ReputationRep:
    I weigh 19 stone LOL. I am 6"5 and have a lot muscle, but I put a **** load of fat on in the past 2 years so no excuses. I want to lose around 3 stone of fat? I dont even know what my ideal weight is, not this though. I want to be down to a 34 inch waist, not my current 38/40. I'm naturally a bit of a tank though, and losing fat is the hardest thing in the world

ReputationRep:
    6 ft 4 12 stone lol, large frame so it doesnt look too ridiculous :woo:

ReputationRep:
    i weigh 8stone female 5"5 why

5'something, 12 stone (-1 stone for each boob. Yes, that counts.)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spikeooa)
    I weigh 19 stone LOL. I am 6"5 and have a lot muscle, but I put a **** load of fat on in the past 2 years so no excuses. I want to lose around 3 stone of fat? I dont even know what my ideal weight is, not this though. I want to be down to a 34 inch waist, not my current 38/40. I'm naturally a bit of a tank though, and losing fat is the hardest thing in the world
    Hey i think you're lucky! i actually LOST weight over the holidays cus i stopped going to the gym but ate twice as much as my dad who weighs twice as much :mad:

ReputationRep:
    6'5 15st

ReputationRep:
    Female 5'11 7st6. I do eat, honest

Today I weigh 46.2 kg, which is 7.275 st

ReputationRep:
      female
      5'4 im around 55kg which is 8 and a half stone.

ReputationRep:
      5'11, 63kgs which is 9.9 stone. I am trying to gain weight!

ReputationRep:
      More than you pansies

Submit reply
    TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 17, 2012
  1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.