Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    Also loving that Michael French is in both Casualty and Eastenders (even though I hate Eastenders).

ReputationRep:
    Never seen it, sounds boring tbh.

ReputationRep:
    Episode was good.

Prefer the old hospital tbh

ReputationRep:
    Really enjoyed that episode...
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Although the plot was a little ridiculous at times, a car accident followed by a gas explosion and a chemical accident. Really? But having said that it was brilliant to watch. Hope every episode in 2012 will be that good.

ReputationRep:
    If Nick and Zoe don't get back together, I'd prefer Zoe and Dylan to Sam and Dylan, although I have a feeling I'm the only one that wants that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MissLightyear)
    If Nick and Zoe don't get back together, I'd prefer Zoe and Dylan to Sam and Dylan, although I have a feeling I'm the only one that wants that
    No, I think I prefer Zoe and Dylan too... Zoe deserves someone, she's been a bit of a samey, minor character lately, I think, and could use some shaking up...

ReputationRep:
    Only in Holbyworld could an ED be rebuilt in four weeks and Armageddon be caused by a runaway dog. Good episode.

(Original post by manupalace)
    I'm hoping Sam and Dylan rekindle their relationship. Mainly so it gives Zoe and Nick a chance.
    And also this^^

ReputationRep:
    Definitely hoping for Sam and Dylan, even if it is just to get more scenes like the one where she got that guy into the headlock or whatever she did. She is awesome.

Ok...so ridiculously unrealistic and coincidental. But it was soooo good, effects were actually realistic unlike the shameful end to last series!
    Yellow ED is hurting my eyes though!

Also love the new titles, very posh

Good way to start the series, lets hope they start as they mean to go on!
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amy7)
    Definitely hoping for Sam and Dylan, even if it is just to get more scenes like the one where she got that guy into the headlock or whatever she did. She is awesome.

Ok...so ridiculously unrealistic and coincidental. But it was soooo good, effects were actually realistic unlike the shameful end to last series!
    Yellow ED is hurting my eyes though!

Also love the new titles, very posh

Good way to start the series, lets hope they start as they mean to go on!
    Not sure about the new titles, but the yellow ED makes it look more like a modern ED, modern hospitals are all about the bright colours.

ReputationRep:
    I actually managed to miss the titles, i was in the kitchen and heard it, in my mad rush to make sure I didnt miss it I fell over on the wooden flooring I'll just have to make sure i dont miss them next week!
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MissLightyear)
    I actually managed to miss the titles, i was in the kitchen and heard it, in my mad rush to make sure I didnt miss it I fell over on the wooden flooring I'll just have to make sure i dont miss them next week!
    Sounds like a scene out of casualty.

Sorry couldn't help myself.

ReputationRep:
    Not sure what to make of the new doctor. Could be an interesting character though :yep:

ReputationRep:
    What did everyone think of last night? It was certainly less fast-paced than last week!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Oli-Ol)
    What did everyone think of last night? It was certainly less fast-paced than last week!
    "See you Nick Jordan, Clinical Lead" :rofl:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Democracy)
    "See you Nick Jordan, Clinical Lead" :rofl:
    I'm guessing she'll be a recurring character. Not sure how I feel about this. Their interactions were amusing though

ReputationRep:
    It was so funny when that girl was OK, then got wiped out by car debris :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    I am a Casualty fan, I grew up on it.

I also think the copper will be a recurring character.

Dr Tom Kent, not sure about him yet.

I am really liking Sam Nicholls/Keogh .

The BBC Casualty website needs updating.

Have they forgotten that Dixie is a Lesbian.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by manupalace)
    I'm guessing she'll be a recurring character. Not sure how I feel about this. Their interactions were amusing though
    She infuriates me at the moment, but I remember reading something about a 'new love interest for Nick', so all the Nick/Zoe lovers will be disappointed.

I love Sam/Dylan, but I wish they had more about her background and life in the army- I'm guessing we'll see more of it in the future though.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Oli-Ol)
    She infuriates me at the moment, but I remember reading something about a 'new love interest for Nick', so all the Nick/Zoe lovers will be disappointed.

I love Sam/Dylan, but I wish they had more about her background and life in the army- I'm guessing we'll see more of it in the future though.
    I am one of those Nick/Zoe lovers and I am preparing to be disappointed. I also love Sam/Dylan.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Morgsie)

The BBC Casualty website needs updating.

Have they forgotten that Dixie is a Lesbian.
    "Currently married to Jeff, despite being gay"
    "She tried to hide her homosexuality from her father, but he found out on his deathbed"

..No don't think they've forgotten

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 18, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.