Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Why does everyone hate the BNP? im not an indigeonous brit... watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jamesman13)
    if the BNP get into power they'll ethnically cleanse britain of coloured people, but at least they may be compensated and will move to a part of the world they may still feel at home as its their origin.

if the BNP dont, britain will be ethnically cleansed of white people, but white people wont be compensated, are more likely to face more competition for jobs for people who'll do it for less, and will be forced into living in a society they have nothing incommon with anyone and dont fit in.

whats worse?

in the 80s if you voted BNP you were racist because coloured people lived amongst whites without making white people feel like they dont fit in, and even assimilated into british culture.

nick clegg worked for Survival International, a charity which protects the culture, the way of life and the land of indigeonous peoples such as the aboriginals in australia, and the amazonian tribes. why doesnt he care about the culture of the indigeonous british people, which I, as a Pole 3 generations ago, assimilated into?

SOMEBODY is gonna be ethnically cleansed. immigrants are coming in too high numbers to be able to to integrate and seculalrlise. if they integrated into BRITISH SOCIETY and secularised everything would be ok
    Most immigrants come from Ireland. Outside Europe most immigrants comes from Australia. Very white areas. Are you worried about being ethnically cleansed by these white foreigners or are you just worried about the brown ones?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by badtothebone)
    Most immigrants come from Ireland. Outside Europe most immigrants comes from Australia. Very white areas. Are you worried about being ethnically cleansed by these white foreigners or are you just worried about the brown ones?
    i am culturally similar and fit in well with irish and aussies, as they do have 'european' culture - european natives, with a few exceptions, are the only white people (there are some pale arabs though) so white culture is european culture same thing.
    i dont think the irish would like me saying this but i still consider them part of the UK.
    a brown atheist or christian or secular other, who seems to find no trouble making white best friends? no problemo. but what we have here in london is a growing mini- middle east.

ReputationRep:
    i am culturally similar and fit in well with irish and aussies, as they do have 'european' culture - european natives, with a few exceptions, are the only white people (there are some pale arabs though) so white culture is european culture same thing.
    i dont think the irish would like me saying this but i still consider them part of the UK.
    a brown atheist or christian or secular other, who seems to find no trouble making white best friends? no problemo. but what we have here in london is a growing mini- middle east.
    Well we have China Towns in most cities, curry miles, etc. i think there great! if you're problem is with radical Islam - thats fair enough, but some of them are white british - where would you deport them to?

problem with the BNP is they won't sort out the problems in the country, which are more numerous and immediate than fundamentalist Islam and or foreigners being in the country.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by badtothebone)
    Well we have China Towns in most cities, curry miles, etc. i think there great! if you're problem is with radical Islam - thats fair enough, but some of them are white british - where would you deport them to?

problem with the BNP is they won't sort out the problems in the country, which are more numerous and immediate than fundamentalist Islam and or foreigners being in the country.
    i dont live in china town, i like going there when i fancy a red bean bun whatever therye called (pretty amazing stuff tbh) but if my whole city was china town id probably feel a bit left out.

i mistitled this thread, it should have been why does everyone hate the bnp but not labour. i dont agree with the bnp either, but i dont think therye any worse

ReputationRep:
    i dont live in china town, i like going there when i fancy a red bean bun whatever therye called (pretty amazing stuff tbh) but if my whole city was china town id probably feel a bit left out.

i mistitled this thread, it should have been why does everyone hate the bnp but not labour. i dont agree with the bnp either, but i dont think therye any worse
    but no whole city here is china town. Even areas like bethnal green are majority white despite people thinking everyones from bangladesh. But the east end is a gd example i think. It was once a Jewish area. But then eventually they moved around and now its a 'bangladeshi' area. but it will change, people will move out, integrate, intermarry etc.

ReputationRep:
    i sound like ive hit a nerve with you, i havent said anything racist so perhaps youre one of the 32% of british muslims who want islam to dominate the UK and the rest of the world?
    ROFL I'm white XD though not suprised youre not good at judging character.

And yeah course it hit a nerve- its a pretty bad image your giving us with your hailariously ignorant comments.

bitter much?
    join a rugby club, u might get less socially retarded

ReputationRep:
    though u sound like a nob, i do actually take your point about intergration to sum extent

ReputationRep:
    Please do some reaserch first next time yeah?

Well there will be no 'ethnic cleansing'. There will be more interracial breeding. There will most likely become a point when people can clain to be of almost every etheniticity. That's not a bad thing, I would say it's a good thing.

I don't get why there have been so many race threads recently. Don't people have better things to do.

ReputationRep:
    or even a mini-polski republic in some parts!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 12345hi)
    though u sound like a nob, i do actually take your point about intergration to sum extent
    Same here. There is a reason why I find it harder to "integrate" in to my home town, than I do in Leeds. This is because there is a lot of racism(works both ways btw), and you don't meet many mature people aged between 12-25. Within my town, the people I do tend to get on with are middle aged who are more accepting - or people who get on the Leeds train(I do get on with non racists in my age group)

ie: take this scenario. A British person could go to the USA and decide to live there. The American's might not be willing to make friends and say things such as "that tea drinking British snob has moved in with us" "I bet he still wants the USA to be under UK rule" - ie: very outdated thinking. The British person may feel isolated and find it harder to make friends or this could happen:

The person from the UK may go to the USA and think the Americans are all "rednecks and/or KKK supporters" Again by thinking this, they would find it very hard to make friends. Integration only works if both the native people and the immigrants are willing.

ReputationRep:
    What I would like to know is:

Why do some people like the BNP?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 7, 2011
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.