The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by thisisnew
You're an anime fine who uses the term "game"... Not exactly one to talk are you?

oh right so liking cowboy bebop stops me from getting laid?

gtfo loser
Reply 261
Original post by blue acre
lol

Seriously though are you telling me you have only ever had sex with skinny girls?

hot girls only for me.

but tbf i havent had alot as i dont really like to sleep around much.

So like 15/20 Hot girls a year for me.

Rather that then having 50 fat chicks.
Do you only like nips who look pre-pubescent?
Original post by basketofsnakes
****ing media putting the idea in fatties' heads that this = curvy

this is what a 'real woman' actually is by today's standards.

sad.

"plus size model"?

lmao what a joke

Well you know what, f*ck your standards. I don't care if you call her "fat", she's hot. :love:

ITT: Nice bellies
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL! Voluptuous my ass!
Reply 265
I'd hit it.
Reply 266
Original post by blue acre

If you're telling me that you don't find that attractive then you are either a virgin, severely lacking in testosterone or just intimidated by a woman who could defend herself.

Or you could be all of the 3.

This woman doesn't have any physical strength don't be a muppet

She does cos she lifts;

And as for a bit of inspiration, check her before and after pics

One hell of a squat ass too

Original post by Advanced Subsidiary

hmm milky.

lol saved
(edited 13 years ago)
well yeah she is a bit on the fat side, but she's a plus size model. I hardly see them splashed all over billboards and magazines, it's mainly the skinny ones. There's more pressure for girls to be skinny like the ones in the fashion magazines not like that woman. I just don't understand why there can't be more 8-12 sized models rather than these stupidly skinny size zeros and plus sizes.
(edited 13 years ago)
I reckon fatty could take both of those simultaneously.
Original post by Amuroray
What does anime have to do with anything?LMAO

Do you know what game means in the context i put it in?If not LMAO

Its clear,guys like me who have game get good looking girls not fat girls.

Fat girls are on the bottom of the league.

Even ask fat girls that.

I know exactly what context you're using it in and you sound retarded and lame as ****. Let me guess you're into the whole "science" of being a "pick up artist" right? Probably read The Game too?

And "good looking" is subjective. Who knows? You could be a mong pulling other mongs and that to you would constitute having "game" and pulling "good looking girls".
Original post by Justin Hammer
oh right so liking cowboy bebop stops me from getting laid?

gtfo loser

Plays about as much of a role as being branded fat (lol) by a bunch of internet neck bearded morons. Even if you tried you wouldn't be able to pull the woman linked in the OP.
Well then, I'm definitely into fat women.
"I only **** skinny girls with banging bodies :awesome:"

Plays about as much of a role as being branded fat (lol) by a bunch of internet neck bearded morons. Even if you tried you wouldn't be able to pull the woman linked in the OP.

Actually with my body and confidence, I'm betting there is a 95% chance I could. There are plenty of guys who will quote that for truth too.

As said she is fat, but she is still attractive, yet she is still fat. She would look better at a lower weight. I am just finding this whole thread amusing, women here seem keen on ****ting on guys like me who work out and have muscular physiques yet defend someone, no matter how facially attractive, who is overweight due to inactivity and a lack of dietary discipline. A little rich as far as I'm concerned
Reply 274
Look at the layers:

Like a Double cheeseburger.
Reply 275
Original post by a_t
This woman doesn't have any physical strength don't be a muppet

She does cos she lifts;

She also gets a boob job.
Original post by .Ali.
Why does it matter? She has good legs, and she's still quite attractive. That said, she isn't stunningly beautiful, but she's quite pretty. Yes she's a bit chunky, but so what? Leave her to live her life.
please shutup
You're an anime fine who uses the term "game"... Not exactly one to talk are you?
and what exactly is wrong with using the word "game"? are people who use it automatically branded as losers by TSR standards or something?

:confused:
I think the angle that she's at makes her look fatter because it's showing her love handles. if she stood up I reckon she would be curvy. I wouldn't say she's fat even sitting down though.
Original post by my_username_was_taken
Did I say all do? No..Not all smokers get ill also, but it doesn't mean it's ok to do... Fail argument is fail.

Actually, you did make it out that you meant all "fat" people because of you're choice of determiners ....such as "they're" and "those" this shows that you were generalising and grouping.
You also over exagerated making it seem like you meant all "fat" people.

Latest

Trending

Trending