Yes i agree :smile:

Haha, yay!
Reply 261
Original post by Jesus Had Dreads
Haha, yay!

lol.
Seriously? Disgusting.

And I'm not a troll. There are ugly people of all races and ethnicities. No one is prettier than another. I just wanted to single out black people okay?

You need to learn to be more subtle dude.
Reply 263
I think mixed-race people are usually pretty, because they inherited good genes:tongue:
LMFAO. How racist is this statement? Just piss off.

How about... not racist in the slightest? You made this entire thread under the assumption that nobody would find it racist, when you know damn well a thread exactly like this about white women would instantly be labelled racist. Pointing out that double standard with a touch of sarcasm does not make me a racist.
Lmao okay your own racist opinion.

So pointing out how unusually attractive black people are isn't racist because it's a positive opinion, but when someone disagrees and says the opposite (that white people are more attractive) it's racist. Riight. So it's only racist if it offends you.
Original post by Yawn11
Baby, you've just earned my respect.

Haha, yeah I regard her as very very pretty. She has real beauty and I think it's because of her youthful looks.

She doesn't get the credit she's due though. She's gone unnoticed compared to other celebs who are no way near as attractive.
Yep the mutts are usually pretty.
although we have a word for a certain kind of those people in spanish.
Reply 268
I think that's enough, now.

Latest