Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

(PICS) Why are people who are mixed with black so pretty? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jesus Had Dreads)
    Uh, what I'm trying to say is that black people and people mixed with black are gorgeous. Black + Asian is my favourite mix but black people are just as gorgeous.
    Yes i agree

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jimbo1234)
    :troll:

Go have a fap or something and stop being so obvious :rolleyes:
    Seriously? Disgusting.

And I'm not a troll. There are ugly people of all races and ethnicities. No one is prettier than another. I just wanted to single out black people okay?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vanny17)
    Yes i agree
    Haha, yay!

ReputationRep:
    Haha, yay!
    lol.

ReputationRep:
    Seriously? Disgusting.

And I'm not a troll. There are ugly people of all races and ethnicities. No one is prettier than another. I just wanted to single out black people okay?

You need to learn to be more subtle dude.

ReputationRep:
    I think mixed-race people are usually pretty, because they inherited good genes

ReputationRep:
    LMFAO. How racist is this statement? Just piss off.
    How about... not racist in the slightest? You made this entire thread under the assumption that nobody would find it racist, when you know damn well a thread exactly like this about white women would instantly be labelled racist. Pointing out that double standard with a touch of sarcasm does not make me a racist.

ReputationRep:
    Lmao okay your own racist opinion.
    So pointing out how unusually attractive black people are isn't racist because it's a positive opinion, but when someone disagrees and says the opposite (that white people are more attractive) it's racist. Riight. So it's only racist if it offends you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yawn11)
    Baby, you've just earned my respect.
    Haha, yeah I regard her as very very pretty. She has real beauty and I think it's because of her youthful looks.

She doesn't get the credit she's due though. She's gone unnoticed compared to other celebs who are no way near as attractive.

ReputationRep:
    Yep the mutts are usually pretty.
    although we have a word for a certain kind of those people in spanish.

ReputationRep:
    I think that's enough, now.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.