Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

BNP. good or bad ? watch

Announcements
  • View Poll Results: what do you think of the BNP?
    good - positive role models for everyone
    8.00%
    ok, but could be better
    10.29%
    bad - wannabee nazis with ****** for leader
    81.71%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by happybob)
    4.The 0.7% is an unfair since we only stood in 120 of the 600+seats(so in the other 480+ seats we automatically got 0%), we did however stand everywhere in the euro elections and got 5% of the national vote, small....well yes, but I belive we will do better in the future.
    With any influential new social movement it would essentially "win the hearts of voters" if they aren’t disenchanted already...Nevertheless, your policies on such a controversial issue could either:

A: Bring in a huge massive vote towards BNP in favor due to radical policies, and mass appraisal.

Or

B: Spit in disgust and not vote for you.

I think the masses took B.

ReputationRep:
    We have ZERO MPs is that not more clear for everyone.............jesus.
    Really? Well I never. And only 0.7% of the vote as well. Tsk tsk. Truly a party of the people isn't it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Element54)
    With any influential new social movement it would essentially "win the hearts of voters" if they aren’t disenchanted already...Nevertheless, your policies on such a controversial issue could either:

A: Bring in a huge massive vote towards BNP in favor due to radical policies, and mass appraisal.

Or

B: Spit in disgust and not vote for you.

I think the masses took B.
    I agree, the BNP will never win, in the short term we have FPTP in the long term democratic changes to the population. Our own people show nothing but digust to us, which will eventually lead to the extinction of their race, they deserve nothing more.

ReputationRep:
    1.It's not a newsletter it's a magazine
    Well I wouldn't know, because like 99.9% of the country I do not read it.

2.They go around all the BNP strongholds posting anti-BNP propaganda
    Aww dididums, and I suppose you never post any literature attacking anyone else, Labour, conservatives etc?

3.50 Labour MPs have formed"Labour freinds of searchlight" so the government is quite involved with searchlight, Tony Blair even met with them last year
    No, so some Labour MPs feel like donating to a pressure group, it happens dude, that's life.

4.The 0.7% is an unfair since we only stood in 120 of the 600+seats(so in the other 480+ seats we automatically got 0%), we did however stand everywhere in the euro elections and got 5% of the national vote, small....well yes, but I belive we will do better in the future.
    No, 0.7% is fair because that is what you got.

The Euro elections are quiet different, were held further back in time, and do not elect a government.

If we are going to quote old elections I'm sure that will please the liberals amongst us as it means they can claim government again.

Not even mentioning that it only produced a 38.2% turnout because half the country does not take it seriously, even though they should, and a lot of those who vote cast protest votes.

ReputationRep:
    I agree, the BNP will never win, in the short term we have FPTP in the long term democratic changes to the population.
    And with PR you would have how many MPs?

You can just copy and paste from above if you want.

Besides, how are you going to bring in PR if you can't first form a government under FPTP?

Do you think any government is going to bring in a system of voting to suit you, or one that will suit them (if they ever change it)?

Don't blame the voting system, if it changes you will go backwards.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Paul Bedford)
    Not even mentioning that it only produced a 38.2% turnout because half the country does not take it seriously, even though they should, and a lot of those who vote cast protest votes.
    Agreed...Voting is the way for the masses to show thier say.

If the masses do not vote, it is a fatalisitc stratergy on thier part from the politicians who do not listen at the moment.

If the masses don't vote, the politicains will further margilinse the voters needs in favor of thier own needs because they are never vote.

ReputationRep:
    Our own people show nothing but digust to us.
    Maybe that's the point you should consider?

Perhaps instead of sitting here trying to defend links to terrorists, or nut jobs like Lecomber, trying to blame everyone else in the world for your problems, and putting up crazy policies, and bullpop on your website, you might consider that trying to appeal to the people is a better policy?

How about removing the criminals, the nutters, the people with links to terrorists, being honest, dropping the conspiracy theories etc?

I know it's a novel approach, but maybe it might just work.

Maybe if you relied on sensible policies, instead of all the crap, and looney leaders, you might rise a little over 0.7%?

I still don't think you could win an election, but you might be a little less of a joke.

Why not read this thread from start to finish and see what people really think, instead of trying to spin your way out of the crap?

ReputationRep:
    And with PR you would have how many MPs?

You can just copy and paste from above if you want.

Besides, how are you going to bring in PR if you can't first form a government under FPTP?

Do you think any government is going to bring in a system of voting to suit you, or one that will suit them (if they ever change it)?

Don't blame the voting system, if it changes you will go backwards.
    I don't blame the voting system for the failure of the BNP, I blame the white masses who are going full steam ahead for their extinction and as I said they deserve nothing more.

ReputationRep:
    I don't blame the voting system for the failure of the BNP, I blame the white masses who are going full steam ahead for their extinction and as I said they deserve nothing more.
    Sounds you just come out of a Pro-Nazi Schooling of Nationalism....

ReputationRep:
    Maybe that's the point you should consider?

Perhaps instead of sitting here trying to defend links to terrorists, or nut jobs like Lecomber, trying to blame everyone else in the world for your problems, and putting up crazy policies, and bullpop on your website, you might consider that trying to appeal to the people is a better policy?

How about removing the criminals, the nutters, the people with links to terrorists, being honest, dropping the conspiracy theories etc?

I know it's a novel approach, but maybe it might just work.

Maybe if you relied on sensible policies, instead of all the crap, and looney leaders, you might rise a little over 0.7%?

I still don't think you could win an election, but you might be a little less of a joke.

Why not read this thread from start to finish and see what people really think, instead of trying to spin your way out of the crap?
    I am not going to change just because people hate us/me I belive I am right and the white masses are brainwashed **** heads who have no pride in their own history/race/culture.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Element54)
    Sounds you just come out of a Pro-Nazi Schooling of Nationalism....
    Nope.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Johnny)
    Really? Well I never. And only 0.7% of the vote as well. Tsk tsk. Truly a party of the people isn't it?
    From small acorns.......

ReputationRep:
    You offer them crap and they are hardly likely to vote for you, are they?

If Labour or the conservatives had a leader like griffin, and members like lecomber, even with the same policies as they have now, don't you think their share of the vote would fall?

I made a post in this thread, somewhere back there if you can be bothered to find it, where I stated that a large part of this country truely is concerned by immigration, and that many people feel their culture is being eroded, etc. etc.

Whether they are right or wrong they are looking for a solution, so why are they not voting for you?

You sit here and tell me Labour is wrong, well congratulations, at the last election Labour had the lowest satisfaction level of any winning government since the figure was measured.

So I think a lot of people would have sympathy for that view.

A lot of people are waiting to see what Cameron does, but the Tories certainly haven't faired well in recent years.

So with the big guns unpopular you need to ask yourself why they haven't voted for you, and here is a hint, it's not because of some old tosser putting out a magazine.

ReputationRep:

No, 0.7% is fair because that is what you got.

Because we did not stand in 480+seats, so we got 0% in those seats.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Howard)
    From small acorns.......
    ... grow mighty oaks presumably. How long have the BNP been around again?

ReputationRep:
    I am not going to change just because people hate us/me I belive I am right and the white masses are brainwashed **** heads who have no pride in their own history/race/culture.
    So you will continue to support people like lecomber, even if it means you will always lose?

You will continue to support lies, and made up new stories, even if it means you will lose?

Fair enough.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Howard)
    From small acorns.......
    Squirrels get fat

ReputationRep:
    You offer them crap and they are hardly likely to vote for you, are they?

If Labour or the conservatives had a leader like griffin, and members like lecomber, even with the same policies as they have now, don't you think their share of the vote would fall?

I made a post in this thread, somewhere back there if you can be bothered to find it, where I stated that a large part of this country truely is concerned by immigration, and that many people feel their culture is being eroded, etc. etc.

Whether they are right or wrong they are looking for a solution, so why are they not voting for you?

You sit here and tell me Labour is wrong, well congratulations, at the last election Labour had the lowest satisfaction level of any winning government since the figure was measured.

So I think a lot of people would have sympathy for that view.

A lot of people are waiting to see what Cameron does, but the Tories certainly haven't faired well in recent years.

So with the big guns unpopular you need to ask yourself why they haven't voted for you, and here is a hint, it's not because of some old tosser putting out a magazine.
    It's because they don't belive in the BNPs message, they never will, we are going to lose. I came to terms with this a long time ago, but if im going to lose my country, im going to go down fighting no matter how futile it is.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Johnny)
    ... grow mighty oaks presumably. How long have the BNP been around again?
    24 years.

ReputationRep:
    Because we did not stand in 480+seats, so we got 0% in those seats.
    And if you had stood in them you might have got 0%

So what?

You got 0.7%

That's the fact, you can speculate as much as you like, but that's the result you got in the election.

Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.