Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    *By the way I'm a new member but my name is not in the list...am I still valid??lol

ReputationRep:
    Can I join as well please. A great quote from is when peter gives lois some money and says "go buy yourself some more money"

ReputationRep:
    Oooo please can I join? I didn't realise that there was a Family Guy Soc. I made a thread about the greatness of the show the other day :p:

ReputationRep:
    Sign me up please ! I've seen every single episode, thats not even an exaggeration lol.

Anyone know when Season 6 is releasing?

I was quite dissapointed with the online clip 'Up Late With Stewie & Brian' I think it was called. Theres also going to be a hour long special for the first episode of Season 6 and it's basicaly mocking Star Wars I think. (I don't think I'll undertand the mocking as I havn't seen any Star Wars films) Neverless, I'm sure it's going to be hilarious !

ReputationRep:
    Stewie is the best cartoon character ever, just everyone in the programme is funny it's so random, and doesn't go as ridiculously far as south park to get laughs

ReputationRep:
    Can someone please tell me what the episode is called or what series is the episode were Stewie lends Brian money and then Brian doesn't pay it back and Stewie keeps beating him up?

and also the one were Stewie and Brian are sitting around a Piano singing the song 'I want to have intercourse with you'' lol

Thanks in advance

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MR 51NGH)
    Can someone please tell me what the episode is called or what series is the episode were Stewie lends Brian money and then Brian doesn't pay it back and Stewie keeps beating him up?

and also the one were Stewie and Brian are sitting around a Piano singing the song 'I want to have intercourse with you'' lol

Thanks in advance
    The first one is from patriot games in season 4 on the volume 5 DVD, and the second is from don't make me over, also in season 4 but in the volume 4 DVD.
    Hope that helps.

"Lois don't be alarmed but I think I'm Jesus"

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know how many series are being made? i've heard rumours but nothing certain. I hope they don't do a simpsons and go on too long, but a few more series would be awesome!

ReputationRep:
    Theres 5 seasons, and season six shall be coming soon. Theres also skits, one of them is ''up late with stewie and brian' or somthing along those lines, it's on youtube.

I'm sure family guy won't lose it's way, the comedy is clever. I reckon they should do as many seasons as possible.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah some of the jokes made me laugh so much it actually hurt. The 5th series wasn't as good as the 4th though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by triplej89)
    Yeah some of the jokes made me laugh so much it actually hurt. The 5th series wasn't as good as the 4th though

They're actually originally part of the same season - Fox, and not the writers (Seth's made this very clear) split the American season four into two for Europe. What fun!

ReputationRep:
    Oh yeah my mate said something like that. Can't wait to see some new stuff

ReputationRep:
    Add me to the List - HUGE Family Guy nut! Seen every episode - and am known for being a source for a wealth of FG information (coming out with quotes and episode names). My favourite character is Brian, favourite episode...probably 205 Love Thy Trophy...or 218 E. Peterbus Unum...argh...can't choose...

ReputationRep:
    Whens Season 6 releasing ? !

ReputationRep:
    The Fifthteenth of October

ReputationRep:
    Sign me up! Please

ReputationRep:
    Sign me up. Family Guy is made of win.

ReputationRep:
    sign sign sign sign sign me up

Who else finds "No Meal on Wheels" the funniest episode?

ReputationRep:
    Oh go on then!Sign me!

ReputationRep:
    Just succeeded in watching all of series 1 to 4 in a week Now need to buy series 5

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.