Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kitsune)
    in my class from 15... 4 were girls... almost an 4:1 ratio... however at uni it's something like 8-12:1 depending on the speciality you are taking :p:
    :wtf?:

craaaazy...

ReputationRep:
    @ the E=mc^2 haircut... wow, why bother.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jonathan)
    My physics class is 15 boys and no girls... and yes, it's a mixed school :eek:
    crazier...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jonathan)
    My physics class is 15 boys and no girls... and yes, it's a mixed school :eek:
    :eek: i bet you all run out as fast as you can when the lesson ends! :p:

ReputationRep:
    hey guys can have fun without girls too you know! :p:

ReputationRep:
    And what about that other post you wrote about giang and me? ^o)

Right...

ReputationRep:
    ive already apologised for that! wasnt my usual self then. Sorry again if it helps.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Caretaker)
    hey guys can have fun without girls too you know! :p:
    i quote this from one of your posts!

the male:female ratio for our physics class is 10:1. i think we have less fun because of this
    :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Marie05)
    haha!! but hey hey i didnt say i approve!! I said i'll need to make my mind up once we start at Imperial, so i can make a wise judgement on whether this society is necessary or not!
    tssssk. the only reason male medics need this society is 'cos they all look like finnish eurovision entries

ReputationRep:
    ok you win i'll admit i was playing devil's advocate. but can i please point out that before i said LESS fun not NO fun. So you see it sort of works. arghh... im not even convincing myself; its a hopeless arguement :trytofly:

can i just apologise? seems to be the easiest way...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Marie05)
    lol you can still do it after the exams! my leaver's ball is on the 29th, its going to be on a cruise boat on the thames

I have just realised that i have used a total of 16 smilies in the last 2 posts (excluding this one)!
    WOW! that's unbelievably classy. ours is at the restaurant where one of my mates (a waiter) spilled ravioli on Ken Barlow from coronation street

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zertrudetrout)
    tssssk. the only reason male medics need this society is 'cos they all look like finnish eurovision entries
    im sure they look quite respectable underneath the facepaint :rolleyes: and they did win after all!

ReputationRep:
    but can i please point out that before i said LESS fun not NO fun.
    because there were still some girls! (10:1 ratio)

ReputationRep:
    probably...
    im taking my girlfriend to see them in manc soon, should be a laugh

ReputationRep:
    you have me beat marie05. theres nothing more for me to say. Have you ever thought of being a lawyer?

everyone's trying to get one over on me :bawling: i guess i do ask for it though... *sigh*

zertrudetrout you're going to see lordi? what other songs do they have?!

ReputationRep:
    WOW! that's unbelievably classy. ours is at the restaurant where one of my mates (a waiter) spilled ravioli on Ken Barlow from coronation street
    :eek: it wasnt deliberate was it?! and surely the restaurant is classy too if Ken Barlow chose to eat there?

ReputationRep:
    tssssk. the only reason male medics need this society is 'cos they all look like finnish eurovision entries :rolleyes:
    :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Well its in this village infested with the scum of the earth (man united players and corrie "stars", hardly cruise ship classy - you never know, that jane mcdonald woman might turn up.

@Caretaker - i dont even know if they have any other songs, i couldnt think of anything to get her for her bday so i took the easy (novelty) way out. Just for the record NEITHER of us are scary metal fans!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by greeniev)
    :wtf?:

craaaazy...
    well... I thought there would be even fewer girls doing aeronautics :p:

ReputationRep:
    you have me beat marie05. theres nothing more for me to say. Have you ever thought of being a lawyer?
    well done again! :p:

hehe! yea i actually was considering law (before medicine)! But I did work experience at a local law firm and hated it! And then i did my hospital work experience and loved it

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: August 13, 2008
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.