Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Also, i don't know if there will be any but are there any other 616ers out there?

ReputationRep:
    who in 503 or near :-)

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by farihaaah)
    who in 503 or near :-)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    lol I'm in 503c !

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    is anyone on level 5?

im 503

im 504

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=farihaaah;44238570]who in 503 or near :-)

502 :0

ReputationRep:
    guys I've moved from 503 to 809

who's near there

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    guys I've moved from 503 to 809

who's near there

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'm 813

ReputationRep:
    704 anybody?

ReputationRep:
    609 anyone? Really wana meet the people in my flat!

ReputationRep:
    Wow! Im 508A starting in September, What it like?

ReputationRep:
    Anyone at 312??

ReputationRep:
    I didn't think to note down or remember my flat number or floor when accepting my room at Student Court. Is there anywhere I can see it? It doesn't seem to be anywhere on the apt website

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xloisx)
    I didn't think to note down or remember my flat number or floor when accepting my room at Student Court. Is there anywhere I can see it? It doesn't seem to be anywhere on the apt website
    Go back onto the portal you use to accept the room offer and where you paid the deposit etc, it will say so on there :3

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Robin Jameson)
    Go back onto the portal you use to accept the room offer and where you paid the deposit etc, it will say so on there :3

I must be blind or stupid, because I honestly can't see it anywhere! Thanks for the help though, I will keep looking x

ReputationRep:
    When you got an email from Apt saying your eligible for a room, you got a link for a portal/website that you used to fill in your lifestyle questions and to pay your room deposit? Well on the page just after you log in to that very portal, there is a lil box full of info, including room number etc

ReputationRep:
    When you got an email from Apt saying your eligible for a room, you got a link for a portal/website that you used to fill in your lifestyle questions and to pay your room deposit? Well on the page just after you log in to that very portal, there is a lil box full of info, including room number etc
    When I try opening the link, it says:

Description: An application error occurred on the server. The current custom error settings for this application prevent the details of the application error from being viewed remotely (for security reasons). It could, however, be viewed by browsers running on the local server machine.

Details: To enable the details of this specific error message to be viewable on remote machines, please create a <customErrors> tag within a "web.config" configuration file located in the root directory of the current web application. This <customErrors> tag should then have its "mode" attribute set to "Off".

I'm not really sure what to make of it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xloisx)
    When I try opening the link, it says:

Description: An application error occurred on the server. The current custom error settings for this application prevent the details of the application error from being viewed remotely (for security reasons). It could, however, be viewed by browsers running on the local server machine.

Details: To enable the details of this specific error message to be viewable on remote machines, please create a <customErrors> tag within a "web.config" configuration file located in the root directory of the current web application. This <customErrors> tag should then have its "mode" attribute set to "Off".

I'm not really sure what to make of it
    **** balls, I just got that too
    If time doesn't sort it out, perhaps they'll send out confirmation emails when the process is complete :3

ReputationRep:
    **** balls, I just got that too
    If time doesn't sort it out, perhaps they'll send out confirmation emails when the process is complete :3
    I hope so! I'm relieved that I'm not the only one with that problem though!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hollyjadebowes)
    Hi guys, Im in east block on floor 5, shared flat 513. Anyone else in this flat or near it!?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hey! Was just looking back through all the posts and saw that we're in the same flat! 513

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.