ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Id and Ego seek)
    goodmakeuptechnique/10
    :yep:

6/7 from me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by danny111)
    Solid choice.

Bond girls have been fantastic recently, Halle Berry, Olga Kurylenko, Anne Hathaway and now her.
    Finally someone who agrees. Haha. I think she's one of the hottest women I've ever seen, and her figure is insane

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The*****Of96)
    Just out of interest, who would you consider to be a 10? I've seen so many of your comments calling people unnattractive for various reasons.

OP:I wouldn't say she's a 10, maybe a 9? She's beautiful though.
    Why is she a 10? Name her features Thin top lip, squinty eyes, overly round face, low cheek bones, square chin etc etc. She just does makeup very well which is great and I respect that a lot.

10? Can't say as a 10 implies perfect and I like too much to pin down one feature, but I would say many models are a 9-10 eg miranda kerr, kate beckinsale, Alessandra Ambrosio, angelina jolie are some that come to mind.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by manchesterunited15)
    Surely that takes points away?
    Guys prefer girls who can do their make up well rather than girls who can't and look like potatoes.

ReputationRep:
    Pretty, but she looks about 12 without all the makeup.

And she's incredibly annoying.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Treeroy)
    That's Angelina Jolie? She looks rather different there!
    It's been a while since I watched Tomb Raider, such a bad movie, and it's the only film I've seen with her in.

I've never heard of the others, but will re-evaluate them in a second, now that I know who they are.

The scale is not flawed, rather I just have a slightly different taste in women than other guys.
    I maintain that in the linked photo, the third woman is butt ugly, but having now seen other pictures of her, I am willing to up her to a 4/10. Still not very good looking; most girls I know are in my opinion hotter. Her skin colour doesn't do her any favours for me - dark skin is a real turn off for me, so a dark-skinned girl has to have an exceptional body to be sexy.

Angelina Jolie is no doubt hot, but she's overrated in my books. Not a 10, by any stretch of the imagination, but a solid 7.

The second woman is being demoted, too. The picture linked definitely got her "better side", and not one that I can see replicated on Google Images. It was probably due to my bad eyesight and a small picture, as well.
    She can have a 5/10. Indians are flat-out ugly to average, from what I have seen. Never seen a hot Indian.

So my new scores are:

1) Scarlett Johanson 5/10
    2) Aishwarya Rai 5/10
    3) 4/10
    4) 7/10

I don't know if I can think of any 10s, but I think Katie McGrath is the hottest woman I've seen. Those eyes... :coma:
    never seen a hot indian? oh my gerddd you needa get out more

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RV5)
    never seen a hot indian? oh my gerddd you needa get out more
    Or perhaps I just don't find Indians attractive?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Treeroy)
    Or perhaps I just don't find Indians attractive?
    Oh trust me, there are hot indian girls. :sogood:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jimbo1234)
    Why is she a 10? Name her features Thin top lip, squinty eyes, overly round face, low cheek bones, square chin etc etc. She just does makeup very well which is great and I respect that a lot.

10? Can't say as a 10 implies perfect and I like too much to pin down one feature, but I would say many models are a 9-10 eg miranda kerr, kate beckinsale, Alessandra Ambrosio, angelina jolie are some that come to mind.
    Lol, ambrosio, kerr and jolie are overrated imo they'd be 7-8s in my view personally not 9's. Guess it's down to what you're attracted to though. Jennifer lopez in her prime however is a solid 9.5.

Tbf you look at pointy chins and like that but I don't like that as much. Like a bit of definition but not pointy chins.

ReputationRep:
    without all that makeup on she wouldnt be all that... id say 6-7/10 max... there are much better looking girls out there that wear much less crap on their face

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by upthegunners)
    When she puts on really pale make up and bright red lip stick she is about a 6 at best, I am not joking.

Where do I find the video of her without make up?:lol:
    Her name is Zoella, search her on youtube, she has 800k+ subscribers. she makes makeup tutorials

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hihihihihi)
    Her name is Zoella, search her on youtube, she has 800k+ subscribers. she makes makeup tutorials
    oh yea I know that but in all her videos I have watched she seems to be wearing make up :confused:

ReputationRep:
    7 at most

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by K the Failure)
    I'd definitely bang, but never marry. From what I've seen in her videos, she just seems like a really forgettable person if it wasn't for her looks.

8/10 appearance
    4/10 overall
    So assuming that personality and looks are both 50%, you'd give her 0/10 for personality?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Iamyourfather)
    In comparison to women who are considered 9s/10s, she's nowhere near as beautiful in comparison, she does appear to have a good personality though.

She is average pretty so a 7.
    Surely that would make her a 5.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ed3003)
    I hate this rating out of ten thing, it's horrible imagining where you'd be on some kind of scale. She's an extremely pretty girl though.
    By saying that you've just put her on a scale. Extremely pretty is higher up the scale than if you just called her pretty, and lower down than "stunningly gorgeous". Numbers are just more efficient.

ReputationRep:
    Ah Zoella!

I don't really like to rate that much, but it's fun.

10- cause I really like her videos, she's kind enough, and attractive.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.