Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Good luck everyone hopefully we will all ace it!

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone have problem answering part d of both case study? I always have nothing to write when it comes to part (d).. Any last minute idea that I could use to improve?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Sup guyz, hope you are all prepeared and wish good luck to all of you I got a pretty strange question, which wa not probably asked here IS it a big problem if i wrote outside the box or on the blanket page? For instance, in unit one which was 20th of may, i did this quite a lot. What the consequences might be? They just do not count whats written outside the box, or its fine?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jamesm_k)
    hi, having a last minute panic could somebody help? on my college exam results page it says in the january exam aqa buss1 i got 52 marks out of 80, aqa website says it is out of 60! what has happened here?? which is correct? also is tomorrows exam out of 80 yes? could anybody guide me on how long to spend on questions? would a minute a mark be fairly accurate? thanks
    You can up to 80 UMS marks (unit 1)
    120 UMS (unit 2)
    So the 52 marks isn't your raw mark it's your UMS mark
    Yeah go with a minuite per mark.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nevmov)
    Sup guyz, hope you are all prepeared and wish good luck to all of you I got a pretty strange question, which wa not probably asked here IS it a big problem if i wrote outside the box or on the blanket page? For instance, in unit one which was 20th of may, i did this quite a lot. What the consequences might be? They just do not count whats written outside the box, or its fine?
    DO NOT write outside the margins, it doesnt get marked

ReputationRep:
    How's everyone feeling! Anyone got any pointers on evaluation?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by coolgirl1999)
    How's everyone feeling! Anyone got any pointers on evaluation?
    If you go back to some of the previous pages it's got some pointers about evaluation on there

ReputationRep:
    In Absenteeism does total days include the days lost can it be over 100 percent

ReputationRep:
    Good question, I don't think it can be over 100%, otherwise that might mean the whole workforce is off! I think they will likely give you an appropriate calculation.

ReputationRep:
    I will be off soon, I just hope there isn't a silly calculation that takes ages to work out!

ReputationRep:
    Sorry for asking so many questions yesterday. Thank you to everyone that answered all my questions. Best of luck to everyone, hopefully we'll all get the grade we want!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PrinceUpsb)
    Have come across a MS saying: delegation could increase costs in the short term and this could reduce the company’s profit margin
    Why could delegation increase costs? The question referred to managers being delegated budgets for their individual sites
    Simply because when delegation takes place, authority is passed down the layers of higherarchy,and therefore it might change a little the type/design of job of subordinate. Therefore, they must get training in order to get particular skills and perform well. Training costs money, as u know, so in the short term delegation is not effective, and doesnt make any scence, unless the subordiante already has required skills, which is unlikely to be, though.

ReputationRep:
    GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Good Luck to everyone guyz, lets hope questions wont be very tricky and i am sure we will all do well!!! Cant wait to discuss the exam after 12

ReputationRep:
    Good luck guys!!

ReputationRep:
    Better start revising...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Gl everyone , bring on summer baby

ReputationRep:
    anyone what did you get for the variance was it adverse? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JG1027)
    I dont think we are allowed to discuss it before 12 pm. Question on variance was very easy, just to put the numbers right in the calculator, should not be the problem. Well, i just came form the exam, and all i can say that questions were easy, apart from the last one, where the lack of inforamtion was provided in the case study (maybe didnt see it, kuz i was finisheing it in the last 7-10 minutes). Personally, feel all right about the exam, nothing new, but i really can not feel my hand ^^ the amount of writing is really incredible, and it is even harder if u are not english speaker How does everyone feel about it?

ReputationRep:
    I completely forgot what debt factoring was, fml :bawling:

(Original post by JG1027)
    Yeah I got adverse something like 17000 :confused:

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.