The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 260
Original post by Olympiad
You asked a question in the no discussion thread so I'll answer here :biggrin:
No, universities don't look at your predictions, once you get your real grades predictions don't matter :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh right thanks... that's what I thought as well but then people started talking about predicted grades
so I was kinda confused.. thanks anyway :smile:
Original post by PriyaPaul
Oh right thanks... that's what I thought as well but then people started talking about predicted grades
so I was kinda confused.. thanks anyway :smile:

hehe welcome!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 262
Original post by BP_Tranquility
What do those Us represent out of curiosity? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

They represent Unit.
Original post by PriyaPaul
Lol thanks that was really helpful... I'm sure you knew what I meant :tongue:

haha i was only trying to lighten up the TSR mood here but i got 6 negative ratings :eek: but on a serious note they have grades on them (i dont think there are UMS). On the online results plus direct they have a gradometer where you can see how close you are to an A or A*. BTW what u expecting?
Reply 264
Original post by aasvogel
CCEA give raw marks woop woop!

Ohhh yeaaaaah! :wink: gotta love CCEA likee
I'm really prone to bad panic attacks, I'm so scared. I'm literally going to get there as soon as I can and try and keep a brave face. I have too high expectations
Original post by Aneesah_May
One exam left and this is the longest holidays we have but will be filled with dread. Btw are we going to recieve a letter about the times we need to come in prior to results day. Dont want to sound stupid but do ee wear uniform or what

I got my times to go in around last month, way before any of my exams took place:smile: I don't think you should have to wear uniform, you'll only be there a few minutes to collect it :smile: and plus, it's summer holidays!
I'm always scared that I think I've done well on the day of the exam and then I get my results like :cry: whilst everyone around me is jumping for joy with their A*s.

There's always that fear.
Reply 268
Original post by ryanb97
i dont think many people self-teach a levels.....

maths maybe.... but it depends what you want to go in ...and what you like

my thread was mainly for a headstart into As-level maths.....

Ryan

I meant AS-Level, :s-smilie:
Reply 269
What is everyone expecting?

Don't be shy :wink:
I'm dreading the fact that most teachers will know what you got even before you open your results.

I really hope to avoid any teacher (expressions) on the way to the magical envelope

That will be pretty difficult :s-smilie:
Reply 271
Original post by bhamrambo
I'm dreading the fact that most teachers will know what you got even before you open your results.

I really hope to avoid any teacher (expressions) on the way to the magical envelope

Lol no reason for that, the fact that their teachers themselves hints at the fact that they didn't get the best grades either :biggrin:
Reply 272
Finally my exams are over and I can look forward to results day without worrying about upcoming gcses :biggrin:
Original post by mollyh77
Ohhh yeaaaaah! :wink: gotta love CCEA likee

They're great!
Reply 274
Original post by bhamrambo

Only head teachers get the result before hand (the night before) ..no one else can... unless they open the envelope for you ...

Ryan
Reply 275
What do those Us represent out of curiosity? :smile:

EDIT: Is it just me or has someone gone through this page and negged many of the posts? :confused:
Posted from TSR Mobile

I have just had this :tongue: .. low life lol
Original post by ryanb97
I have just had this :tongue: .. low life lol

Yeah, lol :laugh:
I wonder if it's the same person who did it in the biology and the English Language threads :rolleyes:
Reply 277
Yeah, lol :laugh:
I wonder if it's the same person who did it in the biology and the English Language threads :rolleyes:

Yeah.. i ahd 3/4 negs on the 1st post of the english thread .. i was like WTF ?

Ryan
Original post by ryanb97
Only head teachers get the result before hand (the night before) ..no one else can... unless they open the envelope for you ...

Ryan

the teachers can see all their pupils results on a computer Im pretty sure
Original post by ryanb97
Yeah.. i ahd 3/4 negs on the 1st post of the english thread .. i was like WTF ?

Ryan

Haha, maybe they're jealous of something? :tongue: Or you could just have some stalker who's doing it for fun? :colone:

(just kidding lol)
(edited 10 years ago)

Latest