Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by james22)
    If reversed that analogy holds well, since you clearly fail to grasp basic English.
    My English is fine thank you very much, what you seem to fail to grasp is basic logic, it seems to evade you. "only because they have a clause in their military doctrine which says they will use nuclear weapons if overwhelmed by superior conventional forces it doesn't mean they will hurrrr durrrrr" no **** you ****ing moron thats why they have certain conditions that must be met first.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by namename)
    Who are "we", you, the voices in your head and your Kremlin handler? You for an outdated memo, tovarich. Even Russian TV now shows Russian military, reporting from the front line. And Ukraine doesn't have the tanks Russia has, so they are Russian tanks. God, lying is a national sport for vatniks.
    You are so optimistic about your drunken and corrupt army. They are all on drugs, whatever the Ukrainian army takes an outpost, it's full of used syringes, unless you are all diabetics.
    More likely, Russians druggies and alkies would march a little deeper into the territory, where they will be destroyed by Ukrainian army, with local citizens finishing off the rest of these sad species of humanity. And "you" would not even know it, because, in your new bought because rubble is no more TV shows you only what you want to be shown. You'd probably got reports about a great victory and jump from joy, while paying 1 million rubbles for a loaf of bread.
    1. by we i meant anyone who has more than 2 brain cells, this obviously excludes you
    2. "They are all on drugs, whatever the Ukrainian army takes an outpost, it's full of used syringes, unless you are all diabetics". used syringes? The ukrainian army taking back outposts? My friend you are delusional.
    3. Sub-human? wow you know the nazis thought the same thing about the Russians, the Nazis no longer exist, you are a racist scum, who doesn't deserve any better that to be laughed at for the complete trash that you just wrote here.
    4. You seem to love to hate on Russian people (which makes you a racist), and yet it is you jumping from joy whenever you listen to western medias propaganda.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lionheart96)
    Yeah put you tin foil hat back on you **** nobody understands what the **** you're going on about.
    I am talking about this troll account which you created to hide the fact that you are Russians, and to spread your Russian propaganda around. And about your real account, and how you log in and out and talk to yourself. Trolling and Russian propaganda are forbidden on here, vatnik. Try to understand it, at your advanced age of 25.

ReputationRep:
    1. by we i meant anyone who has more than 2 brain cells, this obviously excludes you
    2. "They are all on drugs, whatever the Ukrainian army takes an outpost, it's full of used syringes, unless you are all diabetics". used syringes? The ukrainian army taking back outposts? My friend you are delusional.
    3. Sub-human? wow you know the nazis thought the same thing about the Russians, the Nazis no longer exist, you are a racist scum, who doesn't deserve any better that to be laughed at for the complete trash that you just wrote here.
    4. You seem to love to hate on Russian people (which makes you a racist), and yet it is you jumping from joy whenever you listen to western medias propaganda.
    Why am I delusional, because I don't watch Russian propaganda TV? If you want to pass for a non-Russian, which is a national Russian sport, try not to start your every post with an abusive sentence or a racial slur.
    I am not your friend either. If, at 25, you come on such forums and think that little girls and boys on here are your "friends"", it is you who are delusional, not me.
    Also, try to watch something other than your Kremlin approved propaganda, vatnik, and you will see mass graves, torture victims and, yes, used syringe and whole depositories of drugs, used by Russian soldiers.
    No, Russians think that others are sub-human, don't you call, for example, Ukrainian language - a dog language? And, unfortunately, you still exist.
    You hate Ukrainians, Westerns, people of colour in Russia, so it makes you a Russian racist.
    Also, while trying to pass for a non-Russian, try not to lie that much, a pathological lying is one of the Russian national characteristics.

ReputationRep:
    Why am I delusional, because I don't watch Russian propaganda TV? If you want to pass for a non-Russian, which is a national Russian sport, try not to start your every post with an abusive sentence or a racial slur.
    I am not your friend either. If, at 25, you come on such forums and think that little girls and boys on here are your "friends"", it is you who are delusional, not me.
    Also, try to watch something other than your Kremlin approved propaganda, vatnik, and you will see mass graves, torture victims and, yes, used syringe and whole depositories of drugs, used by Russian soldiers.
    No, Russians think that others are sub-human, don't you call, for example, Ukrainian language - a dog language? And, unfortunately, you still exist.
    You hate Ukrainians, Westerns, people of colour in Russia, so it makes you a Russian racist.
    Also, while trying to pass for a non-Russian, try not to lie that much, a pathological lying is one of the Russian national characteristics.

I am talking about this troll account which you created to hide the fact that you are Russians, and to spread your Russian propaganda around. And about your real account, and how you log in and out and talk to yourself. Trolling and Russian propaganda are forbidden on here, vatnik. Try to understand it, at your advanced age of 25.
    Ah I wish I had any rep left for today for you sir are a very good troll. GG. It's best to ignore trolls which is exactly what I'm going to do. Go sit in the corner troll, wearing your tin foil hat believing in insane conspiracy theories

ReputationRep:
    Also, vata, I don't like how you start every post to me with abuse (idiot, no brain cells, stupid, delusional). You must stop it right now. You are not in Pskopskaya anymore, where you say "f... off" to daddy and mommy starting from age 6. You are now in a civilized country, quickly learn to use civilized language, or I will send you back to Great mother Russia in no time. Along with your cheap Russian propaganda and fake troll profiles.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sir Fox)
    Russia's armed forces are a shadow of what they once were - a couple of years ago there were reports that the majority of their interceptors had to remain grounded to due bad maintenance. While there is significant reinvestment happening right now, China's armed forces have probably already overtaken Russia's. Russia doesn't even have any aircraft carriers.

And that's just the military aspect. “Endless money forms the sinews of war.” (Marcus Tullius Cicero). China's GDP is almost five times that of Russia's, and the Russian economy is in a deep crisis right now. The sanctions of the West and the low oil price are just contributing factors, the underlying reason are corruption, mismanagement and political neglect.

They abandoned that doctrine in 2010, although I assume they could still do it, depending on what kind of conflict we're talking about. The US could probably fight and defeat ten African countries at the same time, but I doubt they could take on China and Russia simultaneously.
    I agree about the economic side, although Putin has (up to now) greatly increased military expenditure since the post-Soviet crisis and the Yeltsin years.

On the carrier thing, I thought the Russians still had a carrier? Is this article incorrect on that point?
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...ian_Navy_ships

Comparing the Russian and Chinese navies on Wikipedia, it appears (superficially) that the Russian one is much bigger, although China also appears to be building maybe more modern and capable ships in some areas.

ReputationRep:
    My English is fine thank you very much, what you seem to fail to grasp is basic logic, it seems to evade you. "only because they have a clause in their military doctrine which says they will use nuclear weapons if overwhelmed by superior conventional forces it doesn't mean they will hurrrr durrrrr" no **** you ****ing moron thats why they have certain conditions that must be met first.
    It does not use the word "will". It says "we reserve the right to". Reserving the right to do something is not saying that you will do it.

ReputationRep:
    Ah I wish I had any rep left for today for you sir are a very good troll. GG. It's best to ignore trolls which is exactly what I'm going to do. Go sit in the corner troll, wearing your tin foil hat believing in insane conspiracy theories
    Parashka lies as it breathes:
    " Re: Hello, my name is Lionheart96!
    i Already have an account here but some people know me on here and i want to keep posting anonymously :P "

ReputationRep:
    Parashka lies as it breathes:
    " Re: Hello, my name is Lionheart96! i Already have an account here but some people know me on here and i want to keep posting anonymously :P "
    get a life loser.

ReputationRep:
    get a life loser.
    Stop lying, Parashka, and try to drink less. You already talk like you have a foetal alcoholic syndrome, Parasha.

ReputationRep:
    I come back after a day and you two are still at it. Impressive.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sir Fox)
    I come back after a day and you two are still at it. Impressive.
    He's just egging me on lol, i'm a bit stupid for feeding the troll tbh i need to ignore him.

ReputationRep:
    He's just egging me on lol, i'm a bit stupid for feeding the troll tbh i need to ignore him.
    Parashka, you love talking to yourself from two different accounts? Maybe it's time to ban both.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Parashka, you love talking to yourself from two different accounts? Maybe it's time to ban both.
    you're funny

ReputationRep:
    you're funny
    That's another Parashka national trait: HE was caught on lying and creating false accounts, so he projects and call others - trolls. These drunk Parashkas. I told you that it's not possible to take a vantik out of you. It's a typical vatnik attitude: if caught on a lie, start abusing others and lying about them, maybe some of the lies would stick. You are 120 % vatnik, and no amount of fake accounts would change that.

ReputationRep:
    That's another Parashka national trait: HE was caught on lying and creating false accounts, so he projects and call others - trolls. These drunk Parashkas. I told you that it's not possible to take a vantik out of you. It's a typical vatnik attitude: if caught on a lie, start abusing others and lying about them, maybe some of the lies would stick. You are 120 % vatnik, and no amount of fake accounts would change that.
    you have a very creative imagination, drug addicted soldiers, fake accounts, conspiracy theories. you should become a writer you are very good at making things up

ReputationRep:
    If we're counting Russia as a single entity then the Anglo-sphere should be counted as one too. In which case we could destroy ****loads more planet than them. Free world ftw.

ReputationRep:
    you have a very creative imagination, drug addicted soldiers, fake accounts, conspiracy theories. you should become a writer you are very good at making things up
    Don't project again, vatnik, it's you who are good at making new accounts and virtual life to yourself, not me.
    P.S. You are worried about your durggo friends too much, have relatives there?

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.