The Student Room Group
Ayr Campus
University of the West of Scotland

UWS 2013 applicants

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Katbontemps
I feel the same. I feel more nervous about all the social events than the course work, which is really silly :redface:

I actually head up to paisley today so if anyone wants to come talk to me, please do! Not desperate or anything pfft

Posted from TSR Mobile

i wouldve but im going to hamilton not paisley! haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ayr Campus
University of the West of Scotland
Reply 261
has anyone moved into paisley halls yet? are there many people that have arrived? aha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mmmilly
has anyone moved into paisley halls yet? are there many people that have arrived? aha

Posted from TSR Mobile

Im moving in tomorrow! When are you moving in?
Finally moved stuff into Ayr halls today :3
Reply 264
Original post by eilidhgaughan
Im moving in tomorrow! When are you moving in?

oh my god, exciting!! I hope it all goes well for you! im moving in Saturday morning :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I moved in today and there had been 100 or so people that have moved in and it seems quiet but I'm on top floor

Posted from TSR Mobile
i feel like im missing out because im not staying in the halls!
Original post by mmmilly
oh my god, exciting!! I hope it all goes well for you! im moving in Saturday morning :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah I'm so excited!! Thank you, you too! What flat you staying in? :smile:
Hey :smile: is anyone starting at the Paisley campus next week to study adult nursing? Still not really heard anything about where to go haha. I applied late and only got my unconditional offer a few weeks ago so starting to stress out!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 269
Original post by Amanda1991
Hey :smile: is anyone starting at the Paisley campus next week to study adult nursing? Still not really heard anything about where to go haha. I applied late and only got my unconditional offer a few weeks ago so starting to stress out!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm studying adult nursing at paisley! I've not heard a thing either! the uws website has the starting week timetable on it, but that's all I can find!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 270
Original post by eilidhgaughan
Yeah I'm so excited!! Thank you, you too! What flat you staying in? :smile:

I can imagine, I just feel like I'm waiting round now I just want to go! I'm staying in block 1 flat 4N! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mmmilly
I'm studying adult nursing at paisley! I've not heard a thing either! the uws website has the starting week timetable on it, but that's all I can find!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Phewwww atleast im not the only one then! Yeah I think I saw that, couldn't really understand it though haha! All I seem to have is that its 9 o'clock Monday in room 101 :smile:
Reply 272
Original post by Amanda1991
Phewwww atleast im not the only one then! Yeah I think I saw that, couldn't really understand it though haha! All I seem to have is that its 9 o'clock Monday in room 101 :smile:

I can't understand it either! haha! is that for the 16th? or 23rd? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mmmilly
I can't understand it either! haha! is that for the 16th? or 23rd? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's for the 16th, it was in the induction leaflet thing I think. Ohhh I've just found this page that you can download next weeks timetable from http://www.uws.ac.uk/current-students/induction-and-enrolment/induction-timetables/ it's much easier to understand thank god!! :smile:

[h="1"]
Hi! I've recently received a conditional offer for Filmmaking and Screen Writing! What can you tell me about this course? Do you like it? I'm waiting for replies from other Universities .. and I'm really curious to know more about this one because I'm seriously thinking of accepting the offer! :smile:
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest