Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Girls....What size are you and what size would you like to be? Watch

ReputationRep:
    I'm 5'6/5'7 and a size 10/12. I miss being an 8 and an 8/10 is the goal but I have accepted its very unlikely for me to be an 8 on bottom again so I'm aiming for a 10 (in Year 11 I hit like the last bit of puberty and my hips have suddenly sprouted out giving me a more pear-like figure rather than the bean pole look I had before).

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I am 5'4 and a size 14 on top but a 16 on bottom my figure makes me
    Heave/: I have my appearance and I'm trying to do something about it (yes I'm
    On a diet) but my big ass and hips don't look like they're moving at all.

In all honesty I'd love to be a 10:/

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Also it doesn't look like my t shirt size is going done with my DD's .... I'm 16 and I hate my size/: unlike everyone else my age

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm 5'4" and I'm a size 8/10, depends on the shop. When I have to size up to 10, it's usually because of my boobs. I used to want them to be smaller, but I'm okay with them now.

ReputationRep:
    5'9" and a size 8 on top, 12 on the bottom because I've got nice muscley legs from weightlifting :P

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm 5'2 and a size 10-12 but I'd rather be size 6-8

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    im a size 8/10 and im 5foot8. in an ideal world, i would want to be a size 8 everywhere, and tone up, but... im happy at the moment!

ReputationRep:
    No idea. My measurements are pretty extreme and I fit anything from an 8 - 14 depending on the shop. 42" 26 40. I'm 5"8. I like my figure but would like more clothes to have more boob room. And ass room. Please :daydreaming: !

ReputationRep:
    Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm 5'7 and a UK 6/8 normally, in like dresses and stuff. It depends on the shop but skinny jeans in an 8 are usually a snug fit, too tight in some shops. Basically I'd like to be a little smaller if it meant my thighs could be smaller. I'd love to move some weight from my thighs to my bum!,

ReputationRep:
    I'm 5 ft 1, size 6 on bottom and 8 on top. I'm happy with my size

ReputationRep:
    I'm 5'5 and I'm around a size 10.
    I used to be a size 16-18 around 2 years ago.I don't really have an ideal size,and wouldn't mind being a size 10 or even a 12 as long as I got rid of the extra flab and got toned.

ReputationRep:
    I'm 4'11 and I'm a size 8-10. I want to be a size 6-8 again because that's what I used to be after losing a lot of weight (I was a size 14-16 before) and all of my clothes are for size 6-8!

ReputationRep:
    I'm 5'8 and size 12/14. Wanting to get down to a 10/12 though.

ReputationRep:
    I'm 8-10 but would like to be a solid 8, I'm 5'3

ReputationRep:
    Hmm I'm a 12 but feel really fat, and have no self confidence should probs lose weight but I always keep slipping off my diet am 5"7, and just want to feel pretty again you know :P

ReputationRep:
    I'm 5'2.5 (dont forget the .5! lol)
    I'm a size 6 for the top half and an 8 for the bottom half. I want to be a full size 8, the problem with me is that my waist is really tiny so when i wear my skirts i can only wear the ones that are stretchy or wear them with a belt. Because if i want to keep the skirt hanging on my waist then it'll have to be a size 6, however a size 6 skirt won't go past my hips so i need a size 8

ReputationRep:
    I'd also like to point out that I see girls bigger than me and think they look great so don't know if I'm wearing the wrong shaped clothes or what but I just feel big as a 12 all the time and I have disproportionate arms to my body so my arms are like huge

ReputationRep:
    Height: 5'8
    Current size: 14/16
    Size I'd love to be: 12

Although tbf I've always been fat so I have no idea what my 'perfect' size would be!

ReputationRep:
    5ft 8, Size 10.
    I think that is my perfect size tbh, I have few complaints about my body.
    • TSR Support Team
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Welcome Squad
    I'm about 5ft 4 and I'm a size 6 and want to be size 8/10.

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.