Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by -strawberry-)
    It tastes nothing like fanta! You can't even describe what it tastes like, its indescribable to be honest
    Perhaps my aim for this summer should be to man up and try it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IAmCookie)
    You've really got no excuse as they even sell tiny little bottles of it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CJG21)
    Not allergic, just don't see the point in trying something I've never had before.

Buut...but...but, like, surely..you'd be on baby formula/food still then? How can you not try something just cos you've never tried it before?! o.O How do you get new experiences then?

That's like saying you won't ever drink alcohol/smoke/read a book/marry/go to Uni/do certain fun activities/watch TV etc cos you never did it before...before what?
    I am so confused!
    Lol sorry, don't mean to rant, but...that's...:ahhhhh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nerd2)
    You've never seen Star Wars or Lord of The Rings?! :lolwut:
    ...apart from that everything else is quite normal.
    Seen Lord of the rings- I was forced into that aha. But I've never seen Star Wars, Star Trek.. atm there are loads of tv shows I haven't watched that everyone's into. Not due to not liking it- Idk I haven't watched it so can't really judge but due to never having time aha. Games of Thrones, Breaking Bad etc

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PhysicsGal)
    Buut...but...but, like, surely..you'd be on baby formula/food still then? How can you not try something just cos you've never tried it before?! o.O How do you get new experiences then?

That's like saying you won't ever drink alcohol/smoke/read a book/marry/go to Uni/do certain fun activities/watch TV etc cos you never did it before...before what?
    I am so confused!
    Lol sorry, don't mean to rant, but...that's...:ahhhhh:
    I'm never going to drink or smoke.

I think you are taking it too literally. Things that I have eaten since I was young, I still eat. Anything else I don't bother with. I've never had salad and stuff but it just doesn't look right so I won't have it. Same thing with Bacon, and Lamb and stuff.

ReputationRep:
    It came as a shock to most people who I work with that I've never smoked in my life, not even taken a puff off a cigarette or anything, their reaction was just like :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zizi11)
    Seen Lord of the rings- I was forced into that aha. But I've never seen Star Wars, Star Trek.. atm there are loads of tv shows I haven't watched that everyone's into. Not due to not liking it- Idk I haven't watched it so can't really judge but due to never having time aha. Games of Thrones, Breaking Bad etc
    You must start watching Breaking Bad now! or right after your last exam, you're missing out on a awesome series. Just make sure you've watched all episodes that are available now, the show has taken a break at the moment and is back on August 1st.

ReputationRep:
    Never done my homework

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Olympiad)
    Never done my homework

Posted from TSR Mobile
    OMG

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IAmCookie)
    Don't waste your money, it's disgusting!

ReputationRep:
    I have never owned a passport and I have never stayed in a house or anywhere on my own for a night, which is pretty weird considering I'm nearing 20 years old.

I've never been on a plane and my Dad was an aircraft engineer. Go figure.

:P

ReputationRep:
    -I've never been to Nandos
    -I've never been drunk
    -I've never watched a Star Wars film
    -I've never watched a Lord of the Rings film

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nerd2)
    You must start watching Breaking Bad now! or right after your last exam, you're missing out on a awesome series. Just make sure you've watched all episodes that are available now, the show has taken a break at the moment and is back on August 1st.
    That good ey? I shall make sure to watch some episodes this weekend.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sarzed)
    I'd say one of these things is less 'everyday' than the others...? (Unless everyone eats snails and I'm the odd one out? Or if you're French :P )
    At least many have been dared to :teehee:

I'm half French ahaha. But many of my friends have been saying that they thought snails were really nice and chewy :puke:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zizi11)
    That good ey? I shall make sure to watch some episodes this weekend.
    One of the best tv series I've ever watched. The episodes are on Netflix, just do the free trial like everyone does

ReputationRep:
    - Never been to a concert, festival or gig
    - Never broken a bone or got anything worse than a bad bruise
    - Never used fake tan, nails, eyelashes, hair extensions or anything like that
    - Never had a lot of foods, from pop tarts to mushrooms
    - Never driven or even had a driving lesson
    - Never been camping (unless a tent in my own back garden for a sleepover counts)

I hadn't ever had a kebab or a Pot Noodle until recently (ahh uni life :lol:), and my best friend can't swim and she lives on the coast the silly moo :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nerd2)
    One of the best tv series I've ever watched. The episodes are on Netflix, just do the free trial like everyone does
    I most deffo will tune in on Saturday. I look forward to it now.

ReputationRep:
    I've never rode a bike

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by -strawberry-)
    You've really got no excuse as they even sell tiny little bottles of it!
    (Original post by SpiggyTopes)
    Don't waste your money, it's disgusting!
    Oh dear, I always get such such differing opinions when I mention that I haven't tried it..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by desdemonata)
    - Never been to a concert, festival or gig
    - Never broken a bone or got anything worse than a bad bruise
    - Never used fake tan, nails, eyelashes, hair extensions or anything like that
    IMO you should keep the above that way.

- Never had a lot of foods, from pop tarts to mushrooms
    - Never driven or even had a driving lesson
    - Never been camping (unless a tent in my own back garden for a sleepover counts)
    and do this.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.