Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

whats the weirdest pm uve got on this site ? Watch

ReputationRep:
    "I've seen your you tube videos, they're hilarious!"

I don't even have a youtube account?

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=Ayesha1234;42402003]Lol, weak trolling tbh

Posted from TSR Mobile[/QUOTEHe j]
    He just said hell take my warning points if I help him bc I certain member is trying to get him banned!
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Advice on Erectile Dysfunction. :\

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=Future-doc;42402031]
    (Original post by Ayesha1234)
    Lol, weak trolling tbh

Posted from TSR Mobile[/QUOTEHe j]
    He just said hell take my warning points if I help him bc I certain member is trying to get him banned!
    Haha. He/she just messaged me saying not to believe you as you've been trolling them.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    (Original post by queen-bee)
    Omg that is so hilarious!who was it?can't stop laughing
    I can't tell you who it was, but I certainly wasn't expecting it. That's not something you can make up on the spot, he must've been a professional.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eloades11)
    I can't tell you who it was, but I certainly wasn't expecting it. That's not something you can make up on the spot, he must've been a professional.
    Ofcourse!it sounds like something Eddie Murphy would say,in a Caribbean accent.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    I got one saying I'd burn in hell because I tried weed before and when I basically told the sender that I was an atheist and what he said meant nothing to me, he said he was going to report me for abuse! The irony! He got banned so it all worked out.
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    (Original post by queen-bee)
    Ofcourse!it sounds like something Eddie Murphy would say,in a Caribbean accent.
    I watched a film with him in recently, it was quite an old one (one of his first films). He was in prison and a detective said that he would be released if he helped him find out who committed some crime, so he helped him.

Can't remember what it was called, but if I saw the detective's picture I'd instantly recognise him...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eloades11)
    I watched a film with him in recently, it was quite an old one (one of his first films). He was in prison and a detective said that he would be released if he helped him find out who committed some crime, so he helped him.

Can't remember what it was called, but if I saw the detective's picture I'd instantly recognise him...
    It's funny how in most movies he's always in prison and gets to be released by a complete stranger who offers to pay his bail money just so that he can help the person with something.overall he's a great comedian.one of the best.

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else get the guy asking if he could send you a picture of his penis so you could tell him if the size was ok?
    I respectively declined the offer :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by therisenmitten)
    Anyone else get the guy asking if he could send you a picture of his penis so you could tell him if the size was ok?
    I respectively declined the offer :mmm:
    I know the :mmm: emot means you really accepted the offer. Was the size okay? :mmm:

But yeah I've had that before, so charming :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eliza.anne)
    I know the :mmm: emot means you really accepted the offer. Was the size okay? :mmm:

But yeah I've had that before, so charming :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    He was actually very polite! ...but I didn't see it, honest :angelblush:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by therisenmitten)
    He was actually very polite! ...but I didn't see it, honest :angelblush:
    Hahaha yeah they often are. Which is a bit surprising considering the subject matter

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eliza.anne)
    Hahaha yeah they often are. Which is a bit surprising considering the subject matter

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I also wonder why he thought to ask me! I mean is there some reason why he thinks I've seen a large distribution of penises?
    He'd probably be better off asking someone who actually has one

(Original post by Dirtybit)
    Somebody asked for my blackberry pin? I mean, how do they even know if i own one?
    Me neither, especially based on your avatar.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by danny111)
    Giving a stranger your real life facebook account was n00b move tbh. Don't ever do that again.
    I didn't add her (him?) as a friend-but nevertheless you're right in this case!
    Weird though!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by danny111)
    Shaken or stirred good sir?
    Shaken not stirred.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.