The Student Room Group

FOOD AND DRINK: THE TSR Drouth-Destroyin' Drink Champion!

Scroll to see replies

Sprite!
Pepsi Max!!!
Sprite. Fight. Delight.
Been waiting for this mofo. Pepsi Max please!
Pepsi max
Ah, Pepsi Max.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 267
Pepsi max. <3
Sprite! :biggrin:
Sprite.
I wasn't going to vote in this contest, but Sprite is one of the only 2 fizzy drinks I drink so I'm going to try and save it!

I've really never understood the obsession with coke/pepsi.
Reply 271
Sprite! Would pick pepsi max before coke zero was created but it has been replaced.
PEPSI MAX!!!!

I live off that bad boy. :cool:
Pepsi Max
Sprite
Reply 275
Tiebreak time again! And here was me ready to declare a round winner, but no such luck :frown:
Pepsi max :h:
Reply 277
PEPSI MAX WINS!

That was close, but won by one vote! Pepsi Max has been a very popular product, especially in Europe which consumes more Pepsi Max than Diet Pepsi (the "feminine" version of Pepsi's low-cal Cola). But heck, the masculine image of the "Max" moniker truly is reflected in the bizarre ad pictured that seems to want cola drinkers to maximise their polygamy potential and become serial bigamists. Well, marital status aside, Pepsi Max goes on to the next round, Sprite becomes the mythical spirit it was named after!
Reply 278
SECOND ROUND HEATS BEGIN!

AND OUR FIRST PAIR TO FIGHT IT OUT?

7UP versus ORANGINA!

7up's mascot is a cool 90s kid named Fido Dido who looks like he belongs in "Doug". But Orangina's mascots are a troupe of bizarre bikini clad "sexy animals". Both are bizarre and utterly arbitrary. But you are the arbiter of the arbitrary today; which wins?!
Reply 279
7 up

Quick Reply

Latest