The Student Room Group

**[BOSTON BOMBINGS SUSPECTS]** - MIT Shooting|Shootouts And Explosions|Officer Dead

Scroll to see replies

Reply 260
Original post by HumanSupremacist
In Bedford, Mass. 3 suspects are in federal custody in connection to these incidents. It turns out that they were roommates... :shock:

Probably "white American, tea party right wing racists" :rolleyes:
Original post by Chindits
It's going to cost hundreds of thousands maybe millions to keep him alive in prison for a lifetime.

A bullet is a lot cheaper.

These people need to be dispatched. We gain nothing from having them alive.

We're in a war.

Liquidate and move onto the next one.

We're being financially and mentally drained by arresting and trying them.

Just look at the UK government. We keep going back and forth in the courts spending hundreds of thousands just trying to deport a single terrorist.

And if he's part of something bigger? We need the Feds to question him, investigate his contacts both home and overseas. This was really really serious. Homeland Security was on the ground too - effectively, he was an enemy of the state and clearly had some help, whether on home ground or from overseas.
Probably "white American, tea party right wing racists" :rolleyes:

No, they're his roommates.
Reply 263
In Bedford, Mass. 3 suspects are in federal custody in connection to these incidents. It turns out that they were roommates... :shock:

NEW Bedford. They'd have to have not a single brain cell to go anywhere near Bedford, MA -- Hanscom Air Force base is in Bedford.
Newscaster lauding help of modern technology in how much it helped in the identifying of the perpetrators :biggrin:
Original post by LLion
NEW Bedford. They'd have to have not a single brain cell to go anywhere near Bedford, MA -- Hanscom Air Force base is in Bedford.

:lol:

My bad, I must have misheard NBC :redface: :biggrin:
Reply 266
And if he's part of something bigger? We need the Feds to question him, investigate his contacts both home and overseas. This was really really serious. Homeland Security was on the ground too - effectively, he was an enemy of the state and clearly had some help, whether on home ground or from overseas.

Maybe. I just think the west's response to Islamic terrorism is so small time.

It's disparate. It's bity. There's no cohesion and unity.

We need an allied force that smites these pricks all over the world. That actively hunts cells and just dispatches them.

You cannot fight this kind of war through courts and the judicial system.

I don't think this teenage twit is going to lead to some big breakthrough against Islamic radicals.
Reply 267
BIQRfT_CUAAPfcF.jpg
Reply 268
Maybe. I just think the west's response to Islamic terrorism is so small time.

It's disparate. It's bity. There's no cohesion and unity.

We need an allied force that smites these pricks all over the world. That actively hunts cells and just dispatches them.

You cannot fight this kind of war through courts and the judicial system.

I don't think this teenage twit is going to lead to some big breakthrough against Islamic radicals.

Now they've got him they need to find out ll they can about his motives but after that he should be executed.

Being a federal case its likely he will be thankfully though it'll take years as soon as he's given them all the info they need they should just put two in the back of his head.

Maybe torture him first, not as an interrogation technique but as punishment.
We all know what his motives are. His Twitter acount has favourites tweets about 'enemy Kuffar' & 'Jihad'. He also has a tweet about being frustrated with peolle who claim 'Islam is about terrorism' ironic really.

https://twitter.com/J_tsar
Just to clarify, as I was corrected by a poster above, that's New Bedford, Mass. where another 3 suspects are in custody in connection with the recent events and the Boston Marathon Bombings. Unconfirmed reports that those 3 suspects are roommates of the 2nd suspect.
Original post by slickrick666999
We all know what his motives are. His Twitter acount has favourites tweets about 'enemy Kuffar' & 'Jihad'. He also has a tweet about being frustrated with peolle who claim 'Islam is about terrorism' ironic really.

https://twitter.com/J_tsar

It's interesting how that last muslim guy he retweeted (Mufti Ismail Menk) seems to be getting a lot of positive attention. Loads of non-muslims have just followed him after reaching his page through the suspect's page.
One follows the path of death and destruction, the other follows the path of peace.
If these are his real Twitter and YouTube accounts I don't understand how he'd have the time to browse social networking sites when there were police searching for him....
Reply 273
Original post by SaharaDesert
If these are his real Twitter and YouTube accounts I don't understand how he'd have the time to browse social networking sites when there were police searching for him....

Bombing happened on 15th April. Last Tweet was on 17th April. Images of him and his brother weren't publicly released until 5pm (US time) on the 18th April. Subsequently robs a shop, hijacks car etc once they realized. Makes sense.
Original post by SW1X
There is no denying that the suspects are of a Middle - East decsent.

Since when is Chechnya the middle east...?
Reply 275
Original post by cl_steele
Since when is Chechnya the middle east...?

I wrote that before they had made the annoucment.

Quick Reply

Latest