Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    9st 3 pounds, 5ft 6.

I think i posted in this thread already but i've lost weight since then.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Anon because I'm slightly conscious of my weight..

I am 23 years old, a size 8/10 in tops and trousers, 5'5 and bra size 34B.

At the moment, my weight stands around 9 stones. It used to be slightly higher, about 9 and a half stone, but I was still the same clothes size. im pretty flat by the way, both boobs and bum (even though im 34B it doesn't appear huge)

I've always thought my weight was normal but I was recently speaking to a neighbour who told me she used to be 7/7.5 stones and only now (due to an operation) she is 9 stones. she is slightly shorter than me, but has a much fuller figure ie. boobs and bum.

This has thrown me a little. I know everyone holds fat in different places but its made me think do I weigh too much?

Girls, I want to know the following things (if you don't mind):

- weight
    - height
    - dress size

It probably sounds quite sad, but this has really been playing on my mind.. quite a few people actually compliment me on my figure, which I'm happy with. Its just that Im thinking do I weigh too much??

x
    You're exactly the same as me, how weird! I'm just what you described except I'm 16. I too feel like I don't have any kind of figure, and there are people I know who weigh much less and have a much better shape than me, but your/our BMI is on the smaller side of average. Personally I think you have nothing to worry about!

-Nearly 11 stone
    -I'm 5"9/10
    -Bra size around 34B? I don't really measure, and it depends on the bra shape.
    -UK size 12/14.

I want to lose at least 5kg...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blackshadow)
    Perfect
    Can't tell if you're being sarcastic or what :confused:

ReputationRep:
    Girls on here seem to be so slim!

I'm 5 foot 6, and I weigh 10 stone. My bra size is 34B and my dress size is 10 (for tops and dresses anyway, usually 12 for trousers/jeans).

The thing is, I don't think I'm chubby/overweight, ideally I'd like to lose a few pounds and tone up a bit more but I've always thought my figure was alright and I've had friends say nice things about my figure (without me asking so I'd like to hope they're true aha) but then seeing people on here who are the same height/taller than me and like 2 stone less makes me wonder if I need to consider losing weight...

ReputationRep:
    I'm 5 foot 9, 9 stone 10 (I've actually used to be 12 stone last year) my bra size is 34DD and I'm a dress size 10. Ideally like to be an 8 though

ReputationRep:
    You are absolutely fine Good BMI, and if you feel comfortable, then you are fine! Don't worry about your neighbour; fat deposits differently on everybody, so different people carry weight differently hun

Weight: 7 stone 10
    Height: 5'6
    Size: 4/6/8 depending on style.
    Bra size: 30A

ReputationRep:
    I'm 17, 5ft 2inch and 9 stone 3lb.My bra size is 32D.My dress size is a size 10 but I can fit in a size 8 depending on the shop.I carry most of my weight round my legs sadly :-(. Would love to lose a bit of weight but my weight has stayed the same for the last 6 months.Your weight is perfectly fine. :-)

ReputationRep:
    Im the heaviest i've ever been im around 13stone and my height is 5ft 3. I found i put a lot on when i changed contraception and now im having thyroid problems so i dont think thats helping either. Plus i havent been eating as healthy as I should be for a while. Trying to lose some though. Used to be a size 12, i'd be happy with that again

20 years old, 5ft 9", 9st 7lb, bra size 34D. I'm a size 10.

ReputationRep:
    5'3", 147lb, size 14 ish, 34C. A little bit chunkier than I would like to be but I'm comfortable enough - planning to make some lifestyle changes once I get to uni, at the moment I'm living with relatives and just eating what I'm given.
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    I'm 5 feet and 5 inches tall, and weigh 150 pounds. I have a really athletic body my weight is alrite and my BMI is the right amount too - not obese, baby! I'm a size 12. Girls here are soooooooooo slim :eek: ! You should read this: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=887324 Sound advice as my gym instructor would put it ! As far as being on a diet goes...........I'm always on a diet........

:auto:

ReputationRep:
    I am 16 years old. I am 5'8" and weigh around 8 stone 11.5 lbs.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm 15 years old 5'4.5 or 164cm and I weigh 100lbs or 45kg

Posted from TSR Mobile

20 years old.

5ft 5"

Weigh 10 stone 4lbs

Bra size 34/32 DD

Aiming for 9 stone!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 11flon)
    Girls on here seem to be so slim!

I'm 5 foot 6, and I weigh 10 stone. My bra size is 34B and my dress size is 10 (for tops and dresses anyway, usually 12 for trousers/jeans).

The thing is, I don't think I'm chubby/overweight, ideally I'd like to lose a few pounds and tone up a bit more but I've always thought my figure was alright and I've had friends say nice things about my figure (without me asking so I'd like to hope they're true aha) but then seeing people on here who are the same height/taller than me and like 2 stone less makes me wonder if I need to consider losing weight...
    Omg literally the same as me

I've always been 'heavy' on the scales, but my weight doesn't seem to fluctuate that much when I look my worst or best (if that makes any sense)? For example, everyone is commenting on how I've lost 'a lot of weight' at the moment... And although I feel thinner, the scales say 3 pounds

I'm kinda hoping I'm just big boned...
    ... And I do walk a lot :L
    • TSR Support Team
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Welcome Squad
    I'm 17, 5ft 4 (and a half), and I wear a size 6 (or sometimes 8 depending on where I'm buying from). I weigh about 7 stone I think.

ReputationRep:
    I'm 18, 5ft 7 and weigh 8 stone 4. I've put on 6 pounds in the last 5 months though :/
    I'm size 8-10 and 34B.

ReputationRep:
    xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ColourDog)
    Omg literally the same as me

I've always been 'heavy' on the scales, but my weight doesn't seem to fluctuate that much when I look my worst or best (if that makes any sense)? For example, everyone is commenting on how I've lost 'a lot of weight' at the moment... And although I feel thinner, the scales say 3 pounds

I'm kinda hoping I'm just big boned...
    ... And I do walk a lot :L
    ah I'm exactly the same! feel like I've put on so much weight recently but the scales have been saying 10 stone for about a year, even when people kept saying it looked like I'd lost weight and such! strange

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 11, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.