Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=Rawan24;42685322]
    (Original post by Frank the Tankk)
    Dude you sound well smart!! LOL
    Haha I'm not that smart compared to most of the people on this website, they make me feel so dumb LOL

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=Frank the Tankk;42685367]
    (Original post by Rawan24)
    Haha I'm not that smart compared to most of the people on this website, they make me feel so dumb LOL
    Hahah same here!

ReputationRep:
    ugh that was horriable , they seemed to love all that chromosome stuff, hope grade boundaries are low

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rawan24)
    It asked for the number of chromosomes not how many pairs and so you must have had to add 16 and 8... At least Id like to think so
    Yeah that's what I put too as it didn't ask for the pairs of chromosomes. So it should have been 8 and 16. Ok at least now and understand.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by a.abdulaziz)
    Yeah that's what I put too as it didn't ask for the pairs of chromosomes. So it should have been 8 and 16. Ok at least now and understand.
    It was 4 and 8 though?

ReputationRep:
    No as in adding 16 and 8 not 4 and 2

ReputationRep:
    But you don't add 16 and 8 or 4 and 2? You add 8 and 4 to get 12..

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Ahhh I'm confused now!! All I know is that I've added 16 and 8 because it asked for the number of chrmosmoes in a skin cell I think, a skin cell is a type of body cells where chromosomes aren't in pairs. But people are saying no the answer is 12

ReputationRep:
    err it had nothing to do with skin cells? It was about the number of chromosomes in the gametes of plant A and plant B, and then the number of chromosomes in their offspring? Are you talking about the same exam?

ReputationRep:
    LOL yeah yeah I am,, just got mixed up with another question,, Maybe yyour right i dont
    know,, I think I just didn't notice that gamete part

ReputationRep:
    Guys what if I put 7.5 over 25 makes 30% because technically it wasn't only 7 squares?

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys u know for question 8 for the number of chromosomes in the gametes I think the answer would be 24 as they only asked for the number of chromosomes. But there are other controversial answers for this such as 12. Could someone reply?

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I've got a copy of this paper in hard copy (the actual paper). Do you want me to make a thread with all the questions???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tohaaaa)
    Hey, I've got a copy of this paper in hard copy (the actual paper). Do you want me to make a thread with all the questions???
    Yeeaaaaaaaah buddddaaaaaay

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hugebiceplad)
    yeeaaaaaaaah buddddaaaaaay

posted from tsr mobile
    awwwwww riiiiiiiiiight!!!!!!!!!! :3

will get that up sooooooooooooooon! (probably in the eve')

ReputationRep:
    Wheres the paper thread then?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AbathaZoe)
    Was I the only one who got 7.5 for the quadrats question? Because it seems like everyone else got either 7 or 8, did it have to be a whole number?
    I think i wrote 7.5!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by a.abdulaziz)
    Hey guys u know for question 8 for the number of chromosomes in the gametes I think the answer would be 24 as they only asked for the number of chromosomes. But there are other controversial answers for this such as 12. Could someone reply?
    That's what I wrote because it seemed like the obvious thing

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    link to higher paper, all credit goes to tohaaaa http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=2372991

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.