Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Barnus)
    Where did you find stats like that?
    http://www.brookes.ac.uk/internation...c-information/

Click on a country and it says how many students are studying from there.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adam7918)
    http://www.brookes.ac.uk/internation...c-information/

Click on a country and it says how many students are studying from there.
    Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    I got a conditional offer for Architecture, it makes me so happy ! Anyone else doing this course?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Soxks)
    I plan on applying to OB for 2014 to study Adult nursing
    Hi, did you apply in the end, have you had an interview?
    Doing children's and mental health nursing so slightly different but I imagine the format will be similar.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by northernlass)
    I'm applying to do Adult nursing at OB too just waiting for my college to send it off now

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hi, just wondering if you'd had an interview/offer yet?
    I'm applying to Children's and Mental health so I imagine my writing task etc will be different but I think it'll be a similar format?
    I'm really nervous as this is one of my favourite courses!

ReputationRep:
    Meet your future friends and others on your course, join the 2014 Oxford Brookes Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/455140441275535/

ReputationRep:
    Business Management, hoping to open up a special educational needs centre once I'm back home.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shamsa96)
    Business Management, hoping to open up a special educational needs centre once I'm back home.
    Opening a special educational needs centre, that sounds amazing. Good luck and hope you get an offer!

ReputationRep:
    Thank you! Ditto
    Opening a special educational needs centre, that sounds amazing. Good luck and hope you get an offer!

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else doing politics and international relations?

ReputationRep:
    Hi all I have received a conditional offer for Accounting and Finance which requires me to get a grade BC at A level and a grade A in diploma in Financial Studies Who else is studying Accounting and Finance?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dh11lzz)
    Hi all I have received a conditional offer for Accounting and Finance which requires me to get a grade BC at A level and a grade A in diploma in Financial Studies Who else is studying Accounting and Finance?
    ME

ReputationRep:
    Hey are you looking to firm Oxford Brookes and yay we might be on the same course lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dh11lzz)
    Hey are you looking to firm Oxford Brookes and yay we might be on the same course lol
    Yeah i think so! It's either going to be my firm or insurance. What about you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pink pineapple)
    Anyone else doing politics and international relations?
    I'm hoping to do economics, politics and international relations. Not quite sure whether they're the same though as you didn't mention economics.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Harvir7)
    I'm hoping to do economics, politics and international relations. Not quite sure whether they're the same though as you didn't mention economics.
    I'm not doing economics, just Politics and IR. But I guess it's pretty much the same course, just without economics

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hanmoo)
    Yeah i think so! It's either going to be my firm or insurance. What about you?
    Well I haven't been to see it yet so I'm not sure if I'll put it as my firm but then I'm not deciding on my firm and insurance until I go to the open day. So it may be my firm or insurance lol :P

ReputationRep:
    I wish I could go to an open day!! I guess I have to look at pictures and reviews and hope for the best.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by maggiesoares)
    I wish I could go to an open day!! I guess I have to look at pictures and reviews and hope for the best.
    I haven't been to one either! Do you know if there are any upcoming ones because I'd like to go.

ReputationRep:
    I haven't been to one either! Do you know if there are any upcoming ones because I'd like to go.
    There's one on 8th march specifically for computer science and stuff

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.