Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    please tell me you're trolling :'(

ReputationRep:
    does anyone know if kings look at individual ukcat scores on each section?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aspiringmedic1)
    does anyone know if kings look at individual ukcat scores on each section?
    no they look at overall only. then they have a sliding scale with ur grades

ReputationRep:
    Anyone applying for EMDP at Kings College London?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by science_123)
    Anyone applying for EMDP at Kings College London?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=2465159

ReputationRep:
    Haven't received confirmation of receipt of application since sending off on the 14th. Will be calling tomorrow; nothing to lose really.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hugby1)
    Haven't received confirmation of receipt of application since sending off on the 14th. Will be calling tomorrow; nothing to lose really.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Me neither and I sent off my application on the 14th too.
    I ordered a prospectus at the end of September and I haven't received one yet either..

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by itsmagic)
    Me neither and I sent off my application on the 14th too.
    I ordered a prospectus at the end of September and I haven't received one yet either..

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Called them. They have it. I you call them, they will set up a portal acout for you.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hugby1)
    Called them. They have it. I you call them, they will set up a portal acout for you.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Called them - all sorted thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone gotten called for an interview yet??

I heard King's interviews post-grads and those on a gap year first (in November) and I'm anxiously waiting

ReputationRep:
    does anyone know exacty when tey get the ukcat? I read from last year's thread that kings gave out interviews even before the ukcat resulta being handed out

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iacovos)
    does anyone know exacty when tey get the ukcat? I read from last year's thread that kings gave out interviews even before the ukcat resulta being handed out

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'm dying to know too!!!!

ReputationRep:
    According to this: https://twitter.com/UKCATest

UKCAT will be delivered by the end of next week!! Although it's strange because King's traditionally send out some interview offers before they even get the UKCAT. Maybe they aren't doing that this year?

(Original post by franngu)
    I'm dying to know too!!!!
    (Original post by iacovos)

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cephalosporin)
    According to this: https://twitter.com/UKCATest

UKCAT will be delivered by the end of next week!! Although it's strange because King's traditionally send out some interview offers before they even get the UKCAT. Maybe they aren't doing that this year?
    Oh I really hope they're still doing that this year!!!!

Thanks for the update about the UKCAT scores though

ReputationRep:
    i got into a car accident yesterday and totaled my mercedes

LOL oh well

anyone know when rejections for King's go out?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pkozman)
    i got into a car accident yesterday and totaled my mercedes

LOL oh well

anyone know when rejections for King's go out?
    :eek: Hope you're okay. Why so pessimistic? Looking at last years stalking page - around early december

ReputationRep:
    Hello. I'm currently in year 12, looking to apply for emdp kings. I'm doing chem bio sociology rs. If I get AAAA will I have a good chance along with above average ukcat. Anyone here not doing maths or physics like me? I'm worried that my subjects may drag me down.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KanKan)
    :eek: Hope you're okay. Why so pessimistic? Looking at last years stalking page - around early december
    ahah im alright, thanks.

And I'm just preparing for the worst. As an international applicant there's more than a 10:1 applicant to offer ratio, and I hope my 755 will hold up but it's questionable.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jemzbee)
    Hello. I'm currently in year 12, looking to apply for emdp kings. I'm doing chem bio sociology rs. If I get AAAA will I have a good chance along with above average ukcat. Anyone here not doing maths or physics like me? I'm worried that my subjects may drag me down.
    Hey - don't worry at all about not having three sciences, it's not a problem at all (unless you apply to Imperial or Cambridge - I think these are the only two which require maths/physics as well). For King's, as long as you do Bio and Chem you're good to go, and will be considered in the same way as someone with more sciences

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

Would not having a science background work against my application for Grad Entry at Kings?

Also, when do grads normally hear back for interviews? Not sure whether they are held at the same time as those applying for undergrad med.

Thank you,

M

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.