Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chris_1)
    My friend had one last week and he's still waiting to hear.
    Thats good to know, did they ask how long it'd take ish? I completely forgot to ask.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ltaylor1995)
    I would but I'm at work all weekend, I'm sure you won't mess it up!
    I've tried, but it won't let me unless I can add members direct, lol... I'll direct message you my facebook link... If I can work that one out... Then I'll add you and it will let me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheRealMia)
    Has anyone else had an interview at portsmouth? I was just wondering about what date you'll hear?
    I had one on Thursday the week just gone! I forgot too ask too. I read somewhere they average about 10 working days to get back but that may be the initial UCAS application and not interviews!

ReputationRep:
    Hi

Anyone get an offer of interview from Hertfordshire?

ReputationRep:
    Anyone who has a place at St George's University London for 2014... Feel free to add yourself here:
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/715424055147215/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by R77ngy)
    hello, yeah i heard this morning also with an interview next Wednesday. I'm not sure of the format yet i'm hoping the info they send in the post will come soon explaining all. My understanding is that they have dropped the fitness test. ive had an interview at liverpool and one at edgehill next month and they both dropped it this year. good luck
    I'm interviewing here on the Tuesday and it says there is a fitness test in the format.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ben__mays)
    I'm interviewing here on the Tuesday and it says there is a fitness test in the format.
    At Ulcan?? Mines on Wednesday and there is no mention of the fitness test in the information i've received. Anyone else any info on this?

ReputationRep:
    Maybe just bring some shorts and trainers on the off chance, mine says it's a step up test with a 10kg dumbbell

ReputationRep:
    Maybe just bring some shorts and trainers on the off chance, mine says it's a step up test with a 10kg dumbbell
    whats the format to your whole interview?

ReputationRep:
    I'm a current cov uni student (first year). If any one has any questions then feel free to send me a pm. (More likely to check it than scroll through the posts )

Best of luck to anyone applying if you know this is the career for you then don't let anything stop you!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hi Ben, Whereabouts does it say about a fitness test at UcLan? Have read my letter several times and can't see any mention of one and last year they sent out a separate sheet detailing what it would involve....:confused:

Regarding Coventry, for anyone who has attended the interview: What is the literacy focused around and what is the group interviews like?

And Teesside: Is it just a traditional interview or have they spiced it up

Thanks in advance for replies!

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by revron77)
      Regarding Coventry, for anyone who has attended the interview: What is the literacy focused around and what is the group interviews like?

And Teesside: Is it just a traditional interview or have they spiced it up

Thanks in advance for replies!
      Literacy is based around two questions related to the career, and there isn't a group interview?

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by TheRealMia)
      Literacy is based around two questions related to the career, and there isn't a group interview?
      Why was there no group interview/discussion?

(Original post by R77ngy)
        Why was there no group interview/discussion?
        There is an interview, I just did research on previous interviews and it included group. Guess it must have changed

ReputationRep:
        For coventry, they've changed the style of the interview since last year so no group interview.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
        Has anyone else got an interview at edge hill on the 4th March?

ReputationRep:
        Don't worry about getting a C1 before you start uni.

Most uni's you don't need it and no one on my course has it now. You only need it when you finish uni and been a student paramedic you can get it for cheaper. Theres a place in east midlands that does a full C1 for £400 so don't stress about that

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by jodiex91)
        Don't worry about getting a C1 before you start uni.

Most uni's you don't need it and no one on my course has it now. You only need it when you finish uni and been a student paramedic you can get it for cheaper. Theres a place in east midlands that does a full C1 for £400 so don't stress about that
        The University of Greenwich requires it before September the first, it's a requirement on my offer.

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by revron77)
        There is an interview, I just did research on previous interviews and it included group. Guess it must have changed
        I only went to the interview earlier this month and there was no group interview. 4 1-1 interviews with different people, and a maths/literacy test (:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
      Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
      Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.